The Trickster

Love Fools

Yoseob sat next to her while holding a burger. He offered her a burger that he just bought on the next stall. Eunji usually suspicious with a stranger that offer something / talked to her however it was food, she can’t resisted. She took the burger and chewed it slowly. Yoseob chuckled seeing her cuteness. “Where are you from? I notice that your accent isn’t Seoul accent. Perhaps Busan?” Yoseob asked. Eunji nodded slowly, still eating her precious burger. “So are you lost? Who do you come with?” Yoseob asked.

Eunji stopped eating and looked at him. “My friend...” Eunji said sadly. Yoseob who noticed her sudden expression change decided to shut up. Eunji done eating the burger and grabbed her mini sack. She opened the sack which filled with money. “How much should I pay?” Eunji said. “It’s a treat, you don’t need to. Just save your.. uhmm.. sack.” Yoseob looked at her sack wierdly. Eunji laughed and stared at him. “Hey, I don’t want you to cry later because I used your money.” Eunji said. “7.000 won..” Yoseob said. Eunji opened her sack but then she realized the amount of money she need to pay.

“7.000 won ($7) for a mini burger?!” Eunji shouted as she dropped her sack. Yoseob was taken aback by her reaction. He grabbed her sack on the floor and spotted a photo, cards, and so on flying around. While Eunji still froze with the price, he picked up all the stuff that fall. He took the photo and smirked. “Lee Company son, huh?” he thought. He showed to Eunji the photo he saw. “Your boyfriend?” Yoseob asked. Eunji snapped back in reality and shooked her head. “Just.. friend.” She said while taking her sack back.

“That’s a unique wallet.” Yoseob said with a doubtful look. “I know! Once I saw a movie with Howon. It was a pirate movie where the pirates brought sacks with them filled with money. They looked rich so I got one for myself.” Eunji grinned. Either she’s stupid or weird or too innocent, Yoseob couldn’t hold his laughter. “Here, lets go to the information and tell them to call your friend.” Yoseob suggested. The clueless Eunji just nodded along.

Yoseob took her to the information place and helped her to find her friend. She was about to search for Howon but she knew that it was impossible. She decided to call Namjoo. After few minutes, Namjoo arrived at the information place and woriedly hugged Eunji. “What happen?” Namjoo asked. “A guy sent me here.” Eunji said while pointing to the information desk but Yoseob was gone already. “Hmm.. where did he go? I havent pay the burger yet...” Eunji looked around confusedly. “Where’s Howon?” Namjoo asked. Eunji started to cry again and told her about what happened.

Eunji POV

If I’m in Busan probably Jiwon had teased me for crying. This is the first time I’m crying like this. Well Howonie never leave me ever since he was a kid. He never been kidnap, It must be shocking for him. But why did they kidnap Howon, he didn’t have much money. I have 100 won more than him. I spotted movie where they kidnap kids and ask their parent for money, oh wait my Howon is not a kid! And his parent is unknown...

I teared up again because I can’t solve it. I didn’t know what happen to him and the reason he’s kidnapped. Namjoo held my hand softly and left the lotte world.

Eunji POV End

We were waiting in front of the entrance, about to take taxi. “We are going to the police office?” Eunji asked. Namjoo nodded. The taxi stopped.

“Ahjusshi, to the nearest police office!” Namjoo said quickly and entered the taxi. Eunji was about to enter but a boy grabbed her hand and dragged her away. Eunji was shocked and about to hit him. She was afraid that she thought she was being kidnapped like Howon. Namjoo eyes widen and went out of the taxi as fast as she could. “Eunji!” she ran toward Eunji and the boy.

“Go with me.” The boy said to Eunji. Eunji who was clueless and confused looked at Namjoo. She was about to hit the boy but Namjoo held her hand. “L.Joe oppa? What are you doing?” Namjoo asked. Eunji stopped and looked at Namjoo then L.Joe. “Who..?” Eunji asked slowly.

 

The two of them went inside L.Joe’s car. L.Joe drove the car fastly. “So, you are saying that this is all the Lee’s Company doing?” Namjoo shocked disbelieve. “Eo? Lee Company?” Eunji tried to remember the word, she felt that she ever heard about that somewhere. L.Joe nodded. “We are going to L.. oh.. Myungsoo’s house.” L.Joe said. Namjoo eyes widen, shocked because L.Joe know about the runaway. “Who are you actually?” Eunji asked. “Me? Myungsoo’s closest friend.” L.Joe smirked. Eunji just nodded along.

Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote

Eunji picked up her phone and gulped. Chorong called her. There was also 140 missed call from her. “Helloo..” Eunji said. Eunji pull away her phone from her ear as Chorong yelled at her.

“Where are you!” Chorong asked worriedly.

“Seoul...” Eunji answered slowly.

“WHAT? ARE YOU INSANE?ASDFDFGSSGFZXCE!! AFKB#%#$%”!! You want to gvbjf@#&*kjbvfs?!!!” Once again Eunji pull her phone away. She could hear Woohyun calmed her down from the phone.

“bzzzz.. eh? The signal is bad bzzz.. call you bzzz.. later..” Eunji said and hang up.

Eunji sighed. “I need to go back to Busan soon or else, Chorong unnie going to kill me.” Eunji pouted. Suddenly L.Joe stopped the car, making Eunji bumped on the front seat. She rubbed her head slowly and hissed. Namjoo complained at him for being bad driver.

“Talk about going back, Check your identity card. No doubt, it’s not there.” L.Joe said with a serious tone. Eunji grabbed her sack and searched for her identity card. But...

 

A guy tossed his car keys and sat on the sofa. Suzy came to him with a can of soda. “You are back!” She give him a peck on the cheek. “Hey, guess what? I took it.” The guy tossed a card to her. Suzy looked at him confusedly and grabbed the card. “Oh, Isn’t this Jung Eunji? She’s one of my camp student... fake camp. Why is her identity card in you?” Suzy said. “This is how I revenge. Her boyfriend is Lee Company son.” The guy gave an evil smirk. Suzy spitted out her drink and coughed.

“This kind of farm girl? What? You must be kidding me.” Suzy eyes widen while lightly punching him. “She’s Taemin girlfriend? Oh wait no way. So it must be Lee Hoya’s?” Suzy asked curiously. The guy smiled and pat her head. He nodded slowly. “She can’t go back to Busan now. And I will threaten Lee Company with it so I can have you back.”

“As I expected. My Yoseob is the best!” Suzy hugged him.

 


New poster :D What do you think? *comment comment comment~ XD*

 So there's no Howon in this chapter~ Poor  Eunji.

Thats why never use sack to keep your money ;)

Thankyou for reading :D

tumblr_mfwolzgls81ri36nso1_500.gif

Upvotes + Subscribe + Comment = Make my day :D