Let's go to Seoul

Love Fools

The next day is the day when everyone should go back to Busan from this unworthy camp. The camp that just make someone almost die, troubling Woohyun and Chorong, creating a fight and so on. They didn’t learn anything from this camp or maybe ‘How to be eliminated fast in horror trip’ if it was included as ‘learning’.

In the bus, the student was all asleep. After the tired morning, their last time meeting Suzy and the 2 supervisors. Suzy make them walk around the hills and beach which was about km. The teacher insanely didn’t complain about that. Woohyun and Chorong had left earlier than them due to some business. Howon also left with them to be check in nearest hospital, just to make sure everything is fine.

The bus have arrived at the school and the student directly went back to their own room. Some of them went back to their home.

Eunji directly bumped herself on the bed as soon as she arrived. Naeun unpacked her stuff and clean the room. “Aren’t you going to clean before rest?” Naeun asked. Eunji shooked her head. “Later~”

Knock knock

“Who’s there?” Naeun said while walking to the window. There stood Myungsoo wearing a long black sweater. “Can we talk?” Myungsoo said. Naeun glanced at Eunji asking for permition. “Why are you looking at me? Just go~” Eunji said. “Go back before 9. Don’t date to long.” Eunji chuckled.

“What? Wer are not dating.” Naeun said. She left with Myungsoo. To Myungsoo’s room~

Eunji pouted because the room felt empty and of course dirty. Just the same time as her complaining, Howon came inside her room. “Dirty.” Howon said. “Help me clean.” Eunji begged. “Where’s Naeun?” Howon asked. “She’s with her boyfriend.” Eunji said while start to unpack her empty bag (well, that bag is filled with food only).

“Boyfriend?” Howon asked.

“Naeun, is there anyone that you like?” Howon asked. “Yes” Naeun nodded. “Choiza!”

“What? No way. She’s not dating him!” Howon yelled. Eunji looked at him confusely. “You like Naeun huh?” Eunji put a fake smile.

“What? It ...” Howon said but stopped by Dongwoo who suddenly came inside. “Naeun ah~ oh? Where’s Naeun?” Dongwoo said. “Why is everybody looking for Naeun. Hurry up and help me clean this room.” Eunji shouted while throwing a tablecloth to Dongwoo. The two unlucky guy start cleaning the room.

“Why everyone like Naeun. Howon ah Don’t betray our promise...” Eunji said to herself.

 

“What do you wan to say?” Naeun said. Myungsoo tossed her 4 airplane tickets to Seoul, boarding tomorrow night. “WHAT?” Naeun shocked.

“We are going tomorrow. Tell Howon and Eunji.” Myungsoo said. He grabbed his stuff and packed it to his suitcase. “But why? Aren’t you afraid?” Naeun asked. “I miss Sungyeol. Bring my tickets, I’ll take it tomorrow.” Myungsoo said. Naeun with a worried look left his room and went back to her room from the balcony. Slowly she walked to her room and saw Howon, Dongwoo and Eunji there.

Her heart tend to beat faster than usual. She was afraid not because she was about to tell the two friend but because she didn’t want to go to Seoul this fast. Even though she believe that Myungsoo will protect her from being caught, she still get very nervous and terrified. What if her father caught her? What if she bumped into Taemin who destroyed her life? She know that the Taemin was the one who spread those dirty rumors to destroy Son Company.

She went inside and about to tell the two friend.

“Oh, Naeun is back!” Dongwoo cheered. The room was more cleaner than before. Eunji and Howon sat on the bed with a tired look on their face. Naeun heart beated faster and got a tight congerstion build up on her chest like she can’t breath or something like that. “Here...” She finally showed Howon and Eunji the ticket to Seoul.

“What? So early!” Eunji eyes widen upon seeing the ticket given by Naeun. “This is cheaper, i guess.” Naeun said quitely. Well it was clearly a lie because she knew that Myungsoo wanted to go back to Seoul as soon as possible. But why so soon?

“Well we need some packing to do.” Howon stood up and about to left the room. “You guys are going to school? Are you insane?” Dongwoo said. Eunji nodded slowly. “Dongwoo-ah~ don’t tell Woohyun and Chorong first.” Eunji said.

“How about school?” Dongwoo asked. Naeun face slackened; her brow furrowed - eyes darting about in concern as if she were searching for a place to hide. She didn’t think about that earlier. Eunji and Howon stay quite for a moment. Naeun opened her phone and texted Myungsoo, asking him about school if they leave.

“We don’t go there. Few days will be fine,  I think.” Howon said. Just that time, Naeun received a reply from Myungsoo.

From: L

To: Son Naeun

We’ll find an excuse. Not going to school for few days is fine anyway.

“Same words.” Naeun muttered. “Fine, let’s pack up.” Eunji said. “Okay fine, I won’t tell. I’ll be staying at home while you all leave then.” Dongwoo said.

 

After school, around 4pm, they went to the room and grabbed their stuff. Gladly, that time Chorong and Woohyun was not around. They took the bus and went to the Gimhae International Airport. “Why are we going with airplane? We can take bus anyway.” Howon said.

“It’s faster.” Eunji said. “No, it’s because Myungsoo can’t stay public transportation for a long time.” Naeun thought but not saying it.

“Oh what? I didn’t get the first class ticket. Ugh Sungyeol.” Myungsoo muttered. “Why? It’s just a short flight. Economy is fine.” Naeun said. “It’s not enough, my feet will hit the front seat.” Myungsoo complained. Naeun laughed and walked to to the waiting gate.

“I never ride airplane before.” Eunji said. “Me too” Howon continued.

Finally they entered the airplane. The clueless Eunji got confused inside the airplane. Naeun looked at her seat at the ticket and searched for the seat. “Here, Sit next to me!” Naeun pointed at the seat. It was at the back of the plane. Eunji innocently seat and looked around. The clueless Howon tried to be normal as possible but he can’t helped it to look amazed. Myungsoo chuckled and point him the seat they will be seaten at.

The plane finally fly. Eunji was scared at first when the airplane went up. After the airplane was stable, she calmed down. The stewardess asked her if everything was fine. She nodded slowly.

Eunji looked bewildered and wide eyed. She didn’t look like she knew where she was now or what she was doing. She couldn’t keep calm. Yesterday, she secretly watch a movie about riding an airplane. Wrong video... the airplane crashed and burnt. That’s probably why she was scared now. She clicked the other video and spotted a romance in airplane. Wrong video also, it was slightly a missleading title. The video tells about a couple who got shot by a passenger who appeared to be a prisoners who ran away.

Eunji kept looking around and her eyes kept darting back and fort very fast. She looked like she didn’t trust anyone inside the airplane, well except for the 3. “Naeun-ah, what if we got shot by a random person here?” Eunji whispered. “That’s not going to happen. The airport checked the stuff that brought by the passenger already. No harmful stuff can be brought here.” Naeun said. Eunji nodded but actually she didn’t trust her 100%.

“Noona..” a little boy called Eunji. Eunji turned around and faced the little boy. “Hmm?” she said. The little boy pointed her a gun and shouted, “baam baam!” Eunji shouted while puting her hand on her face. Hearing Eunji sudden shout, the little boy face slacked, mouth slightly opened, body unmoving and freeze up to a point where you can hardly see them breathing.

“Yunho-ya, go back here. What are you doing?” the little boy mother called. “ne~” the little boy said and ran to his mother.

Naeun shook Eunji’s body. “Ya~ it’s just a water gun...without water inside” Naeun laughed. Eunji began to removed her hand from her face and looked around. The shock began to melt away and everything returned slowly. “Anyway we are arriving in few minutes.” Naeun smiled. She glanced at Howon and Myungsoo who were sleeping across.

 Finally they arrived in Seoul. Naeun began to feel scared again. She put on her cap and mask to make sure no one was looking at her. Myungsoo also. “Why are you wearing it?” Howon asked. “Seoul fashion.” Myungsoo answered.

They left the airplane and went to take their luggage. After leaving the place, they were greeted warmly.

“Welcome back to Seoul, Son Yeo.. ah Son Naeun and Myungsoo.” Sungyeol smiled.