Flying Squirrel

Love Fools

Bbuk bbak bbuk

A punch landed on a boy face. A red hand marks was clearly made on the boy cheek. “This is what you get for messing up with Busan’s Jung Eunji!” a girl laughed and grabbed  the collar of the scared boy. The girl, Jung Eunji, was the Busan Village’s scariest girl. She was slim, pretty, her brown long wavy hair with her tidy bang, none of them showed a gangster characteristic.

 She was about to throw another punch to the boy but then her hand was stopped by someone. “What the..!” Eunji gasped. “Enough Eunji, I don’t want him to die.” A boy stood behind her, trying to stop her action. “Aww.. Howon! It’s the .” She pouted. The tall boy, Lee Howon, was Eunji’s bestfriend. He also love to fight and known as Eunji fighting partner. “Go, before I change my mind!” Howon said to the scared boy who just got beaten up by Eunji.

“I hate you, Howon!” Eunji pouted, jokingly hit Howon’s arm softly. “There’s nothing to do beside beating Jiwon?” Howon . Eunji sent him a death glare. She was about to hit him but then Howon grabbed her hand, “It’s late. Let’s go back to school dorms.”

Eunji and Howon both went to Namu High School. They live in dorms so that they didn’t go back home after school. Namu High School have 2 dorms, female and male dorm. The buildings are connected and quite far from the school building.

The female dorm was quite. “Probably everyone was sleeping already.” Eunji thought. She entered the front door. The first room door was opened. Eunji stopped her move and glanced over the room. There was Ms.Song, who was reading a book. Eunji moved away quitely as fast as she can. Gladly, Mr.Song didn’t notice her. Now, She needed to pass 10 rooms on the first floor, 10 rooms on the second floor and few rooms in the third floor. Her room was in the third floor.

She arrived at the third floor, room 1123. She grabbed the door knob and twisted it slowly. “Jung Eunji!” Eunji gasped as she heared someone calling her. She looked inside her room and saw a female figure there. “Chorong unnie..” Eunji replied with a fake laughed. Chorong pointed at the clock that show 9pm and then she asked Eunji to come over. “As usual, few bruised! Good student” Chorong hit her hand. “You will add more pain” Eunji hissed.

Chorong grabbed a few papers from Eunji bag and tossed it to her. “30...45..49....34...22!” Chorong shouted. Eunji bit her lips, “one more and I get 50!” Chorong shook her head, seeing her little cousin behavior. “Eunji-ya, I’ll move out soon and won’t be able to look after you again. Please change yourself..” Chorong said. Eunji just nodded, uninterested at all. She know that her older cousin who was one of the dorm keeper going to move out soon. “I’m going to marry soon, Eunji-ya” Chorong said quitely. Eunji gasped in shock, “Unnie going to marry? What? With the Namu boy?” Chorong smacked her head. “It’s Nam Woohyun!” Chorong said. Eunji groaned as she rubbed her head. “The school owner’s son, wow” Eunji praised her. “Let’s just sleep, my last time sleeping in this room” Chorong sighed as she pulled a blanket. Eunji changed her cloth and went to bed.

Eunji was moving around, she couldn’t sleep or even close her eyes for 10 seconds. “Argh” she was ruffling her hand while complaining about herself. It was 11pm and she couldn’t sleep. “Ah that’s right, Howon!” she grabbed her phone and pushed few buttons.

Kriing kriing kriing

It was loud at the male dorm, especially on Howon’s room. Howon and the other dorm boys were watching a soccer match together. “Hey Howon, someone is calling you.” Dongwoo, Howon’s roomates tossed his phone toward his direction. Howon grabbed the phone and chuckled because of seeing the callers name.

“Eunji-ya what’s up? Can’t sleep again?” Howon answered.

“Yes! Oh wait, a soccer match? Who vs who? Why can you watch it?” Eunji replied.

“Team A vs Team B. The dorm leader is also watching with us, duh~” Howon replied.

“Oh my! I want to see it!!! Wish I’m a boy” Eunji pouted.

“Ya! Jung Eunji, be quite” Chorong yelled. Eunji hang up her phone, ended the random conversation with Howon. She open her phone and texted him.

To: Ho-Ya!

From: JEJ

I’ll go to your dorm asap, K

Beep beep

Eunji phone was ringing suddenly. “Ya!” Chorong yelled. She threw pillow to Eunji head. Eunji cursed silently and opened her phone:

From: Ho-Ya!

To: JEJ

^-^

Eunji waited few minutes to make sure Chorong was sleeping. After few minutes passed, Eunji opened her balcony door. Luckily, her room and Howon’s room balcony were just 1 meters seperated. “Eunji-ya~ annyeong” waved some of the boys in Howon room. Howon smiled and open his balcony door. The boys asked Eunji to came over but they didn’t expect Eunji to jumped over from her balcony to Howon’s balcony.

Wooshh 

“Save landing” Eunji smiled proudly. “Flying squirrel” Howon tap her shoulder.

Eunji sat between the boys. They were not a stranger anymore, Eunji considered them as their close friend. Eunji didn’t like hanging out with her girls classmate, not hating but they had super different personallity with her’s. Eunji didn’t like curling or straigthen her hair, she like her hair the way it was, not bothering to brush it. Eunji didn’t like to color her nail, wearing skirts or make up. She feel much more comfortable with boys.

“Wooo~ A team is leading.” Eunji cheered. She grabbed Dongwoo, Howon’s roomate chip as if it was hers. “Most of girls won’t eat this late” Dongwoo laughed because of Eunji action. “Do you consider her as a girl?” Howon laughed. Eunji didn’t care anyway. “Well, If I don’t think like that, Dongwoo’s chips is my” she grabbed the bowls full of chips.

“Chorong won’t mad at you?” Dongwoo asked. Eunji stopped eating for awhile and then replied, “I don’t know. Talking about Chorong,” She turned her head to a boy direction who was also watching the match, “Nam Woohyun, take care of my unnie.” Woohyun was Dongwoo and Howon senior, he was the dorm leader and also the school owner’s son. He was also a close friend, not just their senior. “Why don’t you call him oppa or sunbae?” Dongwoo asked with a joking tone. Eunji turned her head to Dongwoo and went back facing Woohyun, “Woohyun only or Woohyun ahjusshi or maybe Woohyun byuntae (ert)?” Eunji smiled. Woohyun laughed with her statement, “Woohyun only.” It was 12pm and 4 of them were still playing together although the match ended.

Ttak ttak ttak

The four people looked at the balcony. Someone was throwing a small rocks to the balcony door glass. It was Chorong. “Damn it, I’m soooooo dead” Eunji muttered. Woohyun opened the balcony door, seeing his beautiful princess mad. “Jung Eunji” Chorong said. Eunji, Dongwoo and Howon went to the balcony. Eunji yawned. “Seems like I’m ready to sleep” she grinned. “Come here!” Chorong commanded but Eunji jokingly move further. Howon chuckled seeing his playful bestfriend. “YA!” Chorong jumped over but she lose her balance. Woohyun grabbed her spontanously. Unbalanced, they both fell down on Howon’s balcony floor. Chorong was on top of Woohyun, in a weird position. Chorong and Woohyun eyes met and freeze for a moment. Pretend that the time was stopped at that time. “Ehmm..” Eunji coughed. Dongwoo and Howon hold their laughter. “Eunji-ya~ It’s a perfect time” Howon laughed. “Well, awkward for me” Eunji replied.

Chorong stood up, moving away from Woohyun. “I’m sorry” Chorong said. Woohyun just nodded. “Let me take you back to your room. Don’t fly from the balcony, It’s dangerous” Woohyun said as he embraced Chorong. Eunji showed a disgust look to the couples infront of her. Dongwoo went back inside and layed on his bed. Chorong and Woohyun left the room. Instead of flying from the balcony, they walked from the male to female dorm. If someone caught them wandering around at night, They’ll understand. Chorong and Woohyun was going to married soon anyway.

“Should I take you back also?” Howon asked but Eunji was no longer beside him. Eunji was already on her room balcony. “Nope, this is faster” Eunji smiled. Howon smiled back, “what a flying squirrel” he waved to her as they both went inside their room.  


 

Thankyou for reading & especially subscribing.

Mind my bad english. English is not my first language T.T