Undiscovered Truth

Love Fools

Eunji opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her head. She looked around and realize it was an unknown place. Oh wait, she’s on the bed.

“Where am I?” Eunji opened her eyes closely.

“Oh, you are awake.” Seo in guk smiled and raised from his seat. Eunji eyes widen and she directly checked under the blanket. Fully clothed.

“Haha, don’t worry. Do you remember about yesterday?” Seo In guk asked.

“Well, a bit... fire..” Eunji tried to squeeze her head. The only thing she remember was she trying to yell for help and fainted. And here she was..

“Do you want to eat?” Seo In Guk asked. Eunji was about to asked millions of question but she couldnt help it as her stomach rumbling. She nodded slowly. After a while, a maid came with a tray of foods. Without hestitaion, Eunji ate it at the spot, making Seo In Guk chuckled.

“I’m really a bad person.. she’s so innocent..” Seo In Guk muttered softly.

“What?” Eunji asked with unclear voice because was full with food. Seo In Guk just shooked his head.

Eunji was done with her food. She thanked Seo In Guk for her food. Then she tried to excuse herself for going back to her place but then Seo In Guk stopped her.

“Wait. Please. Don’t go.” Seo In Guk told her, Eunji confused.

“But I must go, why? Do you need help with study? I can’t. I don’t even do my own homework.” Eunji said.

“No, no! Not homework,” Seo In guk chuckled, “Its..-“

“AH! Puzzle! I’m not good at that either. But i can help ruined it so you can start over.” Eunji laughed.

“Geez, the more you being like this, the more i regret on doing it.” Seo In Guk bit his lips.

“Whaa-“

Braak

Two guys that Eunji know came inside. One of them brought a suitcase and one of them brought some files. The started to put the things on the bed.

“What? Woohyun? Sungyeol? What are you do-“

“Cut it out. We must do it quick.” Sungyeol said and opened his suitcase. There saw injection shot, a lot of tiny botols filled with unknown mixture, alchoho, bandage and cotton.

“What is this all about!” Eunji shouted. “What are you doing here, Woohyun? You supposed to be on Busan!”

Sungyeol force Eunji and pushed her to the bed. Seo In Guk tied up her arms and legs. Then a tall woman came inside the room. “It’s all their job, dummy.”

“Hyomin ah..” Woohyun called with a desperate tone.

“Hyomin... the one who wrote I Don’t Know with Woohyun?” Eunji thought and stared at her.

“Your job is to kill a girl?” Eunji asked.

“No, our job is to save you. You are the one that could help our case! Just you!” Seo In guk shouted, making Eunji quite shocked.

“The fire accident, Eunji. That involved Ms. Jung... We need to get the culprit. It’s a murder for sure.” Woohyun said.

“That case had been closed...” tears started to flow from Eunji eyes.

“It’s Taemin. It’s so clear. He want to kill Hoya but end up on Ms. Jung.” Sungyeol said.

“WHAT WHAT WHAT? WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING TAEMIN TAEMIN AND HOYA HOYA. WHO IS HOYA? WHY IS MY FRIEND HOWON INVOLVED!”

“Turns out your friend is the brother of the one who killed your mother.” Sungyeol said casually.

Eunji eyes widen and shouted crazily. “NO! YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME GO” Eunji struggled. Because she was feeling down, she can’t even use her strength.

“Woohyun, so all this time your love for Chorong unnie is fake? What a jerk you are.”

“I-“ Woohyun couldnt speak up anything.

“Short story, we need to kill you. Because if you are still here, there will be another victim. Everyone is trying to kill you and with a failed attempt, it will be dangerous for other people.” Sungyeol explained.

Hyomin command Sungyeol to shot her fast and there he did. He shot her and Eunji stopped. She then close her eyes.

“If only if you don’t go here Eunji. If only if you dont go to Seoul..” Woohyun stared at her blankly.

“What is that all about?” Hyomin asked Woohyun with her cold eyes. “YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HER HUH? How many time i told you not to mix job with love? Marriage? Who want to hear that bull. Remember Nam Woohyun, you parents live is on my hand!” Hyomin throwed a book to Woohyun’s head.

“This creepy job we got, huh..” Seo In Guk sighed.

 

 

 

Naeun, Myungsoo, Howon and Chunji sneak out and tailed on Hyeri. They are suspicious of her. At first, they thought about following Taemin but its hard. Hard without Ljoe with them.

They arrived at a small house. Hyeri enter the front door and the rest sneak in and hide around the bushes. The peeked at the window.

“I can’t see..” Howon said and pushed the other aside.

Then inside Hyeri was changing her clothes, Naeun directly told the other to close their eyes.

“What’s the big deal.” Howon said. “Pssh! She’s done... oh wait.. Yoseob???” Naeun said quitely.

The other started to peek again and shocked seeing Yoseob.

“Psstt!! Be quite” Naeun reminded.

“I don’t kill her. She’s lost.” They heard Hyeri yelling about it again and again. Yoseob sighed and slapped her face, making the ‘spy’ gasped. Yoseob turned his head toward the window but luckily the ‘spy’ hide fastly.

“What? Kill? You mean she’s trying to kill Eunji?” Howon whispered.

“Taemin called..” Yoseob sighed and shook his head. “What?” Hyeri said while touching her burning cheek.

“Either he’s going to tell everyone about the accident or ... i cant do this.” Yoseob sighed.

“He will need other witness, and it’s me. As long as you follow my order, he can’t do it.” Hyeri smirked and embrace Yoseob. Yoseob can’t speak anything. “There.. there.. good boy.. and you know the other witness, she’s probably died now.”

Yoseob gasped and looked at Hyeri. She smiled. “The blablabla agent whatever plans to kill her and last time i set the place on fire, their agent must’ve taken her.”

“Are they talking about Eunji?” Naeun whispered. Chunji hestitately nodded.  Howon face was pale and no word could come from his mouth.

“Hyomin.” Hyeri said.

“Hyomin? I’ve heard her before...” Myungsoo said. “hmm.. wait! She’s the one with Woohyun high school thingy?” Naeun tried to remember. “I don’t Know song!”

“We heard enough. Let’s contact Woohyun hyung and get hyomin info. Eunji is probably dying right now.”          Howon said. The other nodded.

The sneak out from the place.

“Someone had been listening huh.” Hyeri thought and smirked.

 

 

The four of them now at Myungsoo’s apartment. Howon was trying to call Woohyun.

“This is so complicated. Lets just find Eunji and go back to Busan Village. I can’t stand it.” Naeun cried. Myungsoo tried to comfort her.

“I’ll be back in a sec.” Chunji said and leave the apartment.

 

Chunji opened his phone and saw a call coming.

“Hey.” He said.

“Chunji-ah, where are you? You must be angry now..”

“You got Eunji huh?”

“Sungyeol shot her already.. she died.”

“Woohyun ah, She isn’t dead.”

“What do you mean?”

“Who’s there?”

“uhmm.. me, sungyeol and guk. Hyomin left. and of course a lifeless girl is here.”

“Put on a loudspeaker.” Woohyun did as he told.

“LEE SUNGYEOL. Did you bring the APTX13 suitcase?” Chunji said. Sungyeol smirked and shouted, “Yes.” Just then Woohyun looked at the case filled with shot and check the outer case. APTX13.

“LEE SUNGYEOL. Did you recognize that i change the formula?” Chunji said. And this time Sungyeol bravely answered the same answer. Woohyun became more confused since he wasn’t tha smart on chemical things.

“LEE SUNGYEOL, tell me what did I change it into.” Chunji said and smirked. Sungyeol reached the bottle and hold it tightly.

“sleeping drug.”