Fight

Love Fools

Note: There will be rude words not suitable for those under 15. 


The next subject was Mr. Kyuhyun lesson, History. He was a very strict teacher, he like to torture the student. Eunji comfortably sleeping with a heavy dictionary as her pillow. Naeun who sat beside her just kept silent looking at the beastly girl. “Eunji-ya, wake up. Next subject is math” Soojung shook Eunji shoulder. However Eunji didn’t respond or even move any inch. Howon walked to Eunji and Naeun desk and removed the dictionary. Eunji head bumped on the wooden table.

“akh!” Eunji woke up and rubbed her head. Naeun who was beside her shocked with the sudden action. Howon who understand Naeun expression directly apologize. Naeun chuckled when she saw the action. “ey~ Howonie not say sorry to me?” Eunji grinned. Howon was saying sorry to Naeun for surprising her because of startling Eunji while he didn’t say sorry to Eunji. Eunji was mad because of this. She never felt this mad before. Howon just left and went back to his seat. “Apologize is not for pretty girl only!” Eunji thought.

Dongwoo was talking to Myungsoo and Howon was busy with his phone. Eunji couldn’t hear Dongwoo’s conversation however she knew that it was not that important. She tried to avoid Howon for being such a bad guy to her although usually this also happened. That time, Mr. Kyuhyun entered the class with a serious looks. Howon directly tossed his phone away, Dongwoo stop talking and everyone stop their activity too. “First day fit for first quiz” he said. The class protested but nothing can change it. Naeun whispered to Eunji, “This always happen?” Eunji nodded to reply her.

Mr. Kyuhyun wrote something on the boards. He turned around and smirked. “Last year we learnt about Van Gogh and I’m going to ask you about it.” The student muttered, not knowing that they learnt about Van Gogh before. “First super easy question, Who is Van Gogh?” he looked around the class. Everyone was hoping not being choose by him.

“YOU!” he pointed at Eunji. Everyone was looking at Eunji direction. Eunji turned around and realize it was her who was choosen. “Ehmm..” Eunji mumbled. Mr. Kyuhyun looked at his watch signing that he want a quick answer. “Definately not my father...” Eunji answered proudly. The whole class was laughing because of Eunji answer. Naeun and Myungsoo kept silent with that although Naeun was holding her laughter.

“A good answer. 20 for your quiz score” Mr. Kyuhyun said. “If any of you could answer, I will give an A+ to your quiz. All of you!” he said proudly, knowing this class won’t be able to answer the question since it was not teached yet. Everyone in class started to talked each another. “Who know? A+ for everyone is a jackpot!” Dongwoo yelled. Mr. Kyuhyun looked at his watch once again.

Just then Naeun raised her hand slowly. Everyone in the class stared at her, waiting for the miracle to happen. “What are you doing new girl? Embarass yourself in the first day of school?” Soojung thought. Mr. Kyuhyun looked at her with an underestimated look. “Vincent Willem van Gogh born on 30 March 1855 and passed away on 29 July 1890. He was a post-Impressionist painter of Dutch origin whose work, notable for its rough beauty, emotional honesty and bold color, had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art. His works, Starry Night, Sunflowers, Bedroom in Arles, Portrait of Dr. Gachet, Sorrow” Naeun said with a soft voice.

Everyone was impressed although they didn’t know for sure if it was true or not. Mr. Kyuhyun also amuzed. He praised Naeun, “Amaz...” but just then his sentece was cut by Myungsoo. “May I correct it, He was born on 1853 not 1855” Myungsoo said simply. Everyone was twice amuzed by the newcomers. Mr. Kyuhyun sighed “Because of both of you, everyone will get A+” he said. The students were cheering and thanking Naeun and Myungsoo.

Eunji just kept silent, feeling dumber than before. Howon was still amazed because of Naeun while Dongwoo began to ask Myungsoo how he found out all those unteached things.

Mr. Kyuhyun class had ended. It was breaktime. “Finally!” Eunji cheered. Howon smiled seeing his bestfriend action. “Ya, Jung Eunji! You owe me something. Go buy me something” Howon said. Eunji  pouted. She must go downstair, all the way to the vending machine to get him snack. Usually the she spent breaktime eating at class. Eunji was about to asked Naeun to go with her but Naeun was busy reading her novel so she went down alone. Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Howon were talking about random games they played. “They make new friend fast” Eunji thought.

Soojung and her friend, Hyejin, went to Naeun desk. “Naeun!” they called. Naeun closed her book and looked at the girls. She smiled and slightly bowed. Hyejin took a seat near Naeun desk while Soojung sat at Eunji’s desk.

Howon looked at Naeun direction. “The troublemaker.” Howon said as he glanced at Dongwoo who was chuckling. “Wait, what?” Myungsoo asked with a worried look. “Hyejin going to disturb her, trust me.” Howon said making Myungsoo uncomfortable and keep looking at Naeun direction.

“So Naeun-ah~! I heard you and Myungsoo are from the same school” Hyejin asked while twisting her hair. Naeun shooked her hair, “Ani, We are not.” Naeun who finally knew what the conversation topic they were about to talk about, opened her book and began to read again. Ignoring the girls. “You are friend with him?” Soojung asked. “I know him alright” Naeun sighed. Feeling distracted with all the question related to Myungsoo, she turn into a cold girl unlike the ‘Naeun’ in the introduction. Soojung and Hyejin began to asked her questions but Naeun ignored them. Hyejin suddenly stood up and smacked Naeun desk, making everyone in the classroom surprised. There was only Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Howon though.

“Just because boys adore you doesn’t mean you can act like a !” Hyejin yelled. Soojung scoffed and praised her friend. “Aren’t you going to answer?” Soojung yelled at Naeun. Howon who felt bad seeing the situation, spoke up “Girls you a..” but suddenly cut my Myungsoo. Myungsoo stood up from his desk. “Howon-ah, Dongwoo-ya, I’m going to the restroom” Myungsoo said. Howon and Dongwoo nodded. Myungsoo walked to the class door. Before he left the class, he glanced at Naeun and slightly showed a sign to follow him.

Luckily, Dongwoo, Howon, Soojung and Hyejin didn’t see the sign from Myungsoo. Naeun stood up and glared at Soojung and Hyejin. “Just because boys DON’T adore you doesn’t mean you can act like a ” a shout could be heared from the class door. “Eunjiii ya...” Soojung shuttered. Tears flowed from Naeun eyes. She pushed her desk slightly and left quickly. “Not act like a , but you both ARE already a ” Howon stood up following Naeun. Eunji sighed and left the class.

Howon was following Naeun but stopped by Eunji. “Don’t. She need time alone” Eunji said. Although it was wrong but Eunji didn’t want Howon to chase Naeun. “This is the first time for you to chase a girl, howon-ah...” Eunji thought. She didn’t know this kind of feeling but she know that she was sad for sure. Howon sighed and got back to the class along with Eunji. “Let’s not leave Dongwoo alone”

Naeun went to the rooftop, just where Myungsoo was. There was no one else at the rooftop except for the tall guy. It was peaceful and she could hear the soothing sound of the wind. “You aren’t crying, aren’t you?” Myungsoo chuckled. Naeun smirked while removing her tears. “Because of that? What I’ve been through was much more harsh than this” Naeun replied.

Myungsoo looked at her closely. “Yeoshin, I hope our decision moving here is not a mistake,” Myungsoo stopped for awhile and then continued, “This is all for your own good” Naeun bit her lip “I doubt so, L”