Found You

Love Fools

They arrived at the company but L.Joe got in first. The other waited outside. L.Joe entered the Taemin room. There was no one beside Taemin who sat lazily. His feet was on the table. He played with his phone not caring that someone just came in. The room was dirty. L.Joe grabbed a crumpled paper on the floor and threw it right to Taemin’s head.

Taemin groaned and threw his phone away. He looked at the person who did that but then he choked. “Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be in America?” Taemin eyes widen. “Where’s Hoya?” L.Joe looked around. “How do you know about that?” Taemin slowly answered. “Hurry up and answer.” L.Joe yelled. Taemin was taken back. “He’s with Suzy...” Taemin gulped.

“Do you know that If you dare messing up with him, you’ll be dead?” L.Joe looked at him with a hateful look. Taemin nodded slowly. L.Joe smirked and went out. The other who were eavesdropping was shocked except for Myungsoo. How could L.Joe did it? While waiting for L.Joe earlier, Namjoo told Eunji about Lee Taemin. The baddest person in Seoul. He was a playboy and his power was money. Namjoo was about to tell them that because of that guy, Naeun and Myungsoo ran away from Seoul but before she was able to said it, Naeun smacked her shoulder slowly. Naeun was also amazed since Myungsoo and her, the daughter and son of korean top 5 company can’t even did that to Taemin. “He must be special.” Naeun thought.

In other hand, Myungsoo knew it very well. L.Joe was actually the heir of Lee Company so Taemin won’t dare do anything bad to him or else L.Joe could have kick him out so he won’t have any connection with Lee Company again. L.Joe’s father was the CEO of Lee Company while his mother was the President. While Taemin father was the shareholder which not that much too.

“Go search for Suzy. Sorry to say, I must go back to America now.” L.Joe said. “What? This soon?” Myungsoo shocked. “Yup. And about Nam’s business, it’s all settled.” L.Joe smiled. Naeun went to him and embraced him slightly to thanked. Myungsoo rolled his eyes feeling jealous with the action. He grabbed Naeun hand and moved her from L.Joe. Then Myungsoo hugged L.Joe tightly. Naeun pouted and glared at him. “Are you jealous?” L.Joe whispered to him. Myungsoo face went red and he released the hug. L.Joe waved his hand and ran to his car and drove away.

“He’s kind..” Eunji said. Myungsoo was still embarassed because his friend noticed his jealousy while Naeun was still glaring at him. Eunji was still admiring the american boy. They leave Namjoo doing nothing. “Oh yeah, that Suzy guy he was saying?” Namjoo said in a sudden. Finally the three snapped back in reality. “To my Howon~” Eunji said.

 

“Hey hey, do you know the smartest and dumbest reported ran away to Seoul?” Soojung said to Hyejin. Dongwoo who heard that tried to ignore them but inside, he was nervous. “You know about it don’t you?” Jiwon shouted at Dongwoo. Dongwoo was their roomates so he must know about this. Dongwoo gulped and mumbled unclearly. Jiwon shooked his head knowing the answer already. Soojung and Hyejin also staring at Dongwoo. Finally Dongwoo gave up and told them.

Teng tong teng tong

It was school bell. It was break time so the student left the class to eat or play. Ever since Myungsoo left, Dongwoo was stucked with the 3 person. He grabbed his food and sat on the table with the three. Soojung was busy fixing her hair, Hyejin played with her stupid video game, Jiwon playing with his card and those things made Dongwoo uncomfortable. He just munched his food, wanting to leave the place as soon as possible.

Kriing kriing

“Hey, Oh Myungsoo ah.” Dongwoo said. The three stopped their work and move closer to Dongwoo. Dongwoo glared at them but they didn’t care about it and trying to hear the conversation.

“Everything is fine... yeah.. yeah.. Howon what? Eunji what?” Dongwoo shouted over the phone. The three who heard the conversation gasped. “Okay.. I’ll call up later.” Dongwoo hung up. “OMG! My Howon is kidnapped!” Hyejin said worriedly. “Finally! Eunji can’t go back home!” Jiwon said proudly. Dongwoo shooked his head to those two. He stopped eating and stood up.

“I need to go there. I have to.” Dongwoo said. His friend was kidnapped and his other friend lost her ID and can’t go back to Busan. He cursed slightly because Eunji was so clumpsy to lost an important thing. If he didn’t suggest Howon and Eunji to watch the stupid pirate movies, she won’t even use a sack as a wallet. “What? If you go, I’m going to.” Hyejin asked. Soojung and Jiwon stayed quite. “We’ll see about that.” Dongwoo smirked.

 

Howon didn’t talk anything while looking at Suzy. Suzy was too busy flirting with other guy in front of him. Suzy dragged him out of Lee Company after that. They arrived in a coffee shop. As they entered inside, Suzy ran to a guy and hugged him. Now he was sitting alone while watching the two couple. The waiter came and put an ice tea on Howon table. But Howon didn’t touch it a bit. “Hey, I’ve bought it. Go drink it.” Suzy scoffed. She ignored Howon and went back to her boyfriend. Howon nervously pulled the ice tea closer and drank it.

“So he’ll be your new fiancee?” the guy asked. Suzy sighed and nodded. The guy examine Howon closely. “Well, he look nice but he doesn’t look rich. Are you sure that he’s Hoya? He look like a farmer.” The guy replied. Suzy chuckled while Howon tried to calm himself from the insult. “Well, let’s just ignore him. I think he’s better than Taemin anyway.”

Just then the cafe door was opened. “LEE HOWON!” Eunji shouted seeing Howon who sat while drinking his ice tea. Howon choked and looked at the source of the voice. He recognized the voice very well. He stood up from the seat and turned his head. It was Eunji, Myungsoo, Naeun and Namjoo. He ran toward Eunji and hugged her. Eunji patted his head. “There, there, you must be scared right?” Eunji said while patting his head. Howon laughed denying it. Myungsoo put on a relieved look so did Naeun and Namjoo.

“What are you doing to my fiancee?” Suzy stood up. The other gasped except for the guy next to Suzy and Howon. “fiancee?” Eunji said with ‘unbelieveable’ face. Howon gulped and about to tell her everything but Eunji went to Suzy. Naeun thought that Eunji wanted to slapped her or do anything bad because she usually did that to those who talked nonsense. However instead of going to Suzy, She went to Suzy boyfriend.

“You are burger guy! Yoseob!” Eunji shouted. Yoseob tried to look away but Eunji grabbed his collar strongly. She grabbed her sack and pulled out everything inside. Few paper money and coins was dropped from the sack. Everyone looked at her confusedly. Yoseob was shocked because of her behaviour. “What is this?” Yoseob scoffed and stared at her. Howon went to her and grabbed her arm but Eunji stopped him.

“I’ll pay for the food, now give my ID back you thief.” She stared at him coldly. 


 

Finally they found Howon! But there's an unsolved problem..

School is starting so I won't be able to update fast T.T

Thankyou for reading! Comment will determine either I'll continue or not

tumblr_maxloyufOa1rfphlyo1_r2_500.gif