Underestimated

Love Fools

The next morning..

Naeun checked her phone. 5.00 AM. She directly raised from the bed and ran to the bathroom. “I’m going to be late!!” Naeun thought. She went inside the bathroom and twisted the faucet but the water is not coming out. Naeun panicked. She went out of her room. There were too much food plastic, trash, cans everywhere. She was confused at first but now she remembered that last night the boys were partying. “Why don’t they clean those up.” She sighed.

She was now infront of Myungsoo’s room door. She knocked slowly, afraid if she disturb them.

“Come in.” Myungsoo said. Naeun slowly entered his room. She saw Howon still in his deep sleep and Myungsoo who fully awake, laying on the bed while reading a book. “What is it, Yeoshin ah?” Myungsoo asked as he closed his book.

“I need to borrow your bathroom...” Naeun said. Myungsoo just pointed at the bathroom door. Naeun nodded  and went inside the bathroom while holding her stuffs. “I’m sorry..” Naeun said before entering. “It’s fine.” Myungsoo replied.

Naeun was done showering, she wore a black shirt and strippes legging. Since she didn’t get the school uniform yet, she can wear free clothes. She didn’t see Myungsoo on the bed. She went outside and spotted him cleaning yesterday mess.

“You are done showering?” Myungsoo asked. Naeun nodded and helped him cleaning.

Braak braak

“THE WATER IS NOT COMING OUT!!” Eunji yelled and then stopped when she saw Myungsoo and Naeun. “Hehe.. borrow bathroom.” Eunji pointed at his room door. She directly went inside before Myungsoo could say anything.

Eunji was about to entered the bathroom but then she saw Howon sleeping quitely. She smirked and the laghed a little. She move closer to Howon’s bed. She went closer and closer until the distance between and his ear was only 5 cm.

“LEE HOWON, THERE’S A FIRE. AAAA FIRE!!” Eunji shouted making Howon woke up and panicked. “What fire?!!!” Howon shouted and look around. Eunji laughed because of Howon reaction. “TRICKED!” Eunji said while laughing hard. Howon groaned and was about to sleep again but Eunji took the blanket away.

“Give it back..” Howon said but Eunji just put her tongue out. At the end, Howon and Eunji fought for the blanket. Because both of them were strong, they ended up tie and fell to the floor. “Ah it hurts!” Eunji rubbed her head.

Myungsoo and Naeun heard the sound directly went inside the room. Myungsoo mouth put an O shapped while looking around the messy room. Blanket was tored into two, pillow was flying everywhere and two kids fell down. Eunji bit her lips. “I’m going to take a shower.. hehe..” Eunji ran to the bathroom.

Myungsoo tried to calm down. “I’ll fix this up, you can go clean the living room and then take a shower.” Myungsoo said to Howon.

It’s now 06.00 AM, one and half hour before school starts. Howon was almost done showering. The living room was clean and the Myungsoo’s room too. Eunji started to pack stuffs that need to be brought. “Do you want to me to cook?” Naeun asked Myungsoo. Naeun was not that good at cooking. There were only 4 options. One, Naeun to cook ordinary food. Two, Eunji to cook. Three, Buy from the supermarket . Four, not eating. Myungsoo glanced at Eunji. He was really sure that girl can’t cook. So Myungsoo decided to buy from supermarket so he won’t burden Naeun, starve or eating Eunji’s food.

“Let’s just buy from the supermarket. I don’t want to burden.” Myungsoo said. Naeun nodded and prepared her bag. Howon was now done showering. He wore a purple t-shirt and jeans. Everyone were now prepared and about to go to the supermarket.  

 

“It’s unusual. Why don’t you wear black?” Howon asked Myungsoo. They walked few steps and then Myungsoo answered “Just not in mood for black.” He glanced at Naeun who wore black clothes. “You always wear purple. Is it yesterday clothes?” Myungsoo jokingly asked. “He is.” Eunji answered it for him. “YA I don’t” Howon chased Eunji.

They arrived at the school, greeted by the principle. “Is this is, our scholarship students.” She smiled. “Scholarship? Sungyeol what are you doing.” Myungsoo thought while looking at Howon and Eunji who never even showed their performing art talents. World is going to end if the other student know that the scholarship student is like this. Naeun also looked worried but she think positively.

“Sungyeol done too much.” Naeun whispered at Myungsoo. Myungsoo slightly nodded.

“So this is the class, the teacher will introduced you all to the students.” The principle opened the classroom door.

The teacher was there explaining some music theory to the students. She suddenly stopped and looked at the 4 peoples who was standing next the door.

“Oh, class, stop your activity. I will introduce you to our new students.” The teacher said in a flat tone. “They will be joining your class. They are from Busan.”

“I’m Son Naeun.” “Kim Myungsoo.” “Jung Eunji” “Lee Ho.. Ya..”

Bomi who was sitting in front waved at them. Naeun and Eunji waved them back. The girls started to talk about Myungsoo and Hoya. Myungsoo image now changed into a cold guy just like when he entered busan school for the first time. Suprisingly, the 3 busan kid were not in the class. “Dongwoo must be joking about it.” Howon thought.

One of the kid in the middle row looked at Eunji with a disgusted look. Compared to Naeun, Eunji appearance looked like a farmer to her. “That girl? Accepted here? Oh please.” The girl whispered to her friend next to her. “I know right, Jiyeon!” her friend whispered back.

They sat at the 4 empty desk at the back. The teacher continued her activity. “So, for the next performance, We got special request to perform a song.” The teacher sat down and played some tune on the keyboard (Apink- I don’t know). “I think I heard this somewhere..” Eunji thought. “Good right? This song was made by a couple, one of them were our alumni, Nam Woohyun. Sadly he moved when he graduates junior high” The teacher continued. The new 4 students suddenly choked.

“Woohyun hyung?” Howon thought and make an unbelievable look.  

“So let’s decide. Who’s going to sing?” the teacher said while holding lyrics paper. Everyone pointed at Jiyeon, the girl who talked about Eunji earlier. Jiyeon smiled and raised from her seat. “So Jiyeon will be singing.. again.” The teacher said.

“How about dividing into parts? Minah can also do it.” Jiyeon said.

“Good Idea! How about making it into a group sing? 4 or 5 peoples. Jiyeon will be the main singer” The teacher suggested.

Jiyeon smirked and looked at Eunji who nodded along. “I think the new student Eunji will do good. How about lets hear her sing.” Jiyeon smirked. Everyone was looking at Eunji now.

“What? Me?” Eunji pointed at herself. Howon bit his lips. He never heard Eunji sang at all. All he know was Eunji fight all the time. Naeun and Myungsoo started to panicked. Jiyeon nodded and asked her to walk to the front. Eunji who was confused just followed what she said.

The teacher just followed what Jiyeon said because she’s the class star. She started to play the keyboard.  “Jiyeon-ah, isn’t it too much? I mean you already make a lot of students leave the school.” Hyeri whispered at her. “That’s what fun is!” Minah and Jiyeon answered both at the same time and chuckled.

Jiyeon suddenly raised from her seat. “We’ll do the first part.”

ireoji mayo Baby geudaeneun mollayo

Minah sang it slowly while winking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn’t seem interested at all.

hanbal dagagamyeon doobal meoreojijiman jogeum deo gakkai yeope ggok buteo seoseo an nwa jullae oneureul nae ma modu boyeojullae

Hyeri sang it while looking at the floor, feeling embarassed. After her part is done, Eunji asked her which part she should sang at. Hyeri pointed her the lyrics part.

eojjeom geurido babo gateunji subaek beoneul nunchil jwodo

Jiyeon sang it and the class started to get flustered except for the new kids. “Well, she’s good..” Naeun thought. “With that skill, she tried to show off?” Myungsoo thought. “I approved but Eunji.. ah” Howon started to panicked.

The 3 girls sang but Eunji didn’t sang yet. When it was at the peak of the song, Jiyeon asked Eunji to sang it.

maeil jamdo mot ja na  doraseoseo nal jom bwa ijebuteo dagaga neoga naui for my love

the three girls sang. Jiyeon looked at Eunji and smirked. “You are so dead.” She thought.

“Now?” Eunji asked Hyeri. The music stopped for awhile to adjust the situation. “You’ll be saying ajikdo geumaen mollayo quite loud and then continue with eojjeom geurido babo gateunji  (the reff) with highed pitch.” Jiyeon explained.

The music started to play again, the three girls sang the “maeil jamdo mot ja na  doraseoseo nal jom bwa ijebuteo dagaga neoga naui for my love” once again.

ajikdo geumaen mollayo oo uh oo oh oooo oaa oo o

Eunji started to sang and added a long and high pitch “oh” afterward. Everyone was shocked, not expecting her to do add that. Myungsoo gasped in surprise. Eunji sang beautifully. Howon raised from his seat. The music suddenly stopped, the teacher stopped her playing. Jiyeon froze at the spot.

“Oh I’m sorry. I’m not supposed to add this right? It just I heard this song a lot so I decided to add.. uhmm sorry..” Eunji said.

“It has been decided, our main vocal will be Jung Eunji. Get back to your seat.” The teacher said.

“How do you do that?” Howon asked her. “I don’t know...” Eunji said. Myungsoo also looked at her with an unbelieavable look. Naeun said Eunji did a good job. Bomi also praised her.

“Plot twisted.” Hyeri said to Jiyeon and Minah who looked angry. She went to Eunji table and congratulated her.

“The other, for the upcoming performance, we will do a lottery for the performance.” The teacher put a box filled with papers. The students grabbed the papers.

Myungsoo opened his paper and read it, “A duet performance, trouble maker now. What the...” he quickly switch his paper without anyone knowing. He didn’t open his paper yet. Eunji 100% got the I don’t know part. Naeun also haven’t open her’s yet.

“Now you can open it. Whatever you got, you must be doing it.” The teacher said.

“I don’t know, I’ll be working with you.” Hyeri smiled at Eunji while showing her paper. Jiyeon and Minah also got I don’t know. “Me too! 5 people formed then!” Bomi cheered.

Howon face went pale in a sudden. “What is it?” Myungsoo asked. “Girls Day expectation..oh okay awkward..” Myungsoo said. He opened his too and suddenly threw the paper to Howon and sighed. “What?” Howon said while opened Myungsoo’s paper. “Girls Day expectation..” Howon read it.

“We are in a bad luck...” Howon said while thinking of them wearing a girls clothes, dancing like that. “Who else? It must be 4 people right?” Howon said. “Me..” Naeun raised her hand and put on unbelievable look. Her face also suddenly changed. The male students cheered. “The new beauty is going to do Girls Day expectation!” they said while looking at Naeun. Myungsoo bit his lips, not wanting it to happen.

“The practice will start tomorrow. This will be your practice places. Class dismiss.” The teacher said and the bell rang. The students left the clase.

“Myungsoo, we are so done.” 

 


It's been awhile T.T

Thankyou if you still subscribe this story even though I'm not active! 

I past my school entrance test but there will be more test and exams so I won't update fast.

Thanks for reading and supporting!

b66f9-tumblr_m4bc3dgxia1rokgiho2_500.gif

subscribe + upvotes + comment = make my day!