Early Morning

Love Fools

The schedule listed that the first activity will began at 9am. It was 4am.  Naeun woke up earlier than usual. She took her clothes and went inside the bathroom.The other were still in their dream land. Naeun tried to turn on the shower but I won’t work. “Aish.. what is happening” Naeun grunted. She left the bathroom and slowly reached the front door. She left the cottage with her pajama.

The sun was not bright, It was still pretty dark. Naeun breath in the fresh air. It was pretty cold so she put in her jacket that she brought.

Sungyeol ah, can’t you make any excuse? Try to make them close the case... i understand but... I...

Naeun hid behind the cotage and peeked at the speaker. “Sungyeol...?”

I know! But.. Taemin contract, I.. just try okay..”

Naeun thought for a moment. “Taemin?!” She shouted and directly covering .

Myungsoo looked at the source of the sound but no one was there. “Yeol ah, I’ll call you later” he hang up and walked to the source of the sound, where Naeun was. Naeun grabbed her phone as soon as Myungsoo looked at her.

I saw the broadcast! Yeah~ Taemin! Taeyeon and Min of girls generation” Naeun pretended to call and saying loudly. She looked at Myungsoo who was starring at her right now. “Ah, I call you later, Jin” Naeun said while facing Myungsoo. She closed her phone and put it on her pocket.

“I don’t know that you were here. Why wake up so early?” Naeun smiled. Myungsoo scoffed and asked her, “You were eavesdropping?” Naeun eyes went bigger. “Ah, Whhhaat a..are yy..you talking abbout..?” Naeun said slowly. Myungsoo went close to her and patted her head. “I told you not to call anyone after we  ran away,” Myungsoo said, “But I forgive you since it was feigned.”

Naeun was embarassed. “Ya! I was not...” Naeun defend herself. Myungsoo chuckled and continue walking, leaving Naeun. Naeun bit her lips, feeling embarassed getting caught eavesdropping. Myungsoo turned his head to face Naeun. He continued his words, “Naeun-ah, Min is from Miss A.” He smiled and then continue to walk to the boys cottage. “Mwo? Aishh” Naeun hit her head.

“But why was he talking about  Taemin... case? What case?” Naeun said to herself. She went back to the cottage. It was 5am already, she thought that the other must be awake at this time. However, everyone was in a deep sleep. Naeun sighed and went to her bed. She grabbed her book and pen. She was studying some of school materials that she brought earlier.

It was 6am already, Eunji finally woke up earlier  than usual. She rubbed her eyes and saw Naeun. “...y = x^2 + 1...” Naeun muttered. “Naeun, you awake?” Eunji asked while rubbing her eye. “Did I wake you up?” Naeun asked. Eunji shooked her head and looked at Naeun books. “What are you doing?” Eunji asked. “Studying. Can you help me count?” Naeun asked Eunji.

Eunji stopped for a moment, half asleep, and then she blinked. “Count what? The binder holes?” she said. Naeun chuckled and push her gently to the bed. “Go sleep, I’ll woke you up later” Naeun said. Eunji rest her head on the pillow. With her eyes closed, she replied to Naeun command, “Wae~?”

“Eunji... Its not even a binder” Naeun chuckled while holding her books. “oh is that so?” Eunji said and then she sleep. Really sleep! Naeun shooked her head and continue studying.

Braakk

“Woke up everyone!” Suzy said with her giant speaker. The girls mumbled and grabbed their clothes. “Ah, annoying” Eunji grunted and rised from her bed. While the girls were trying to get inside the bathroom, Suzy shouted at them. “The bathroom can’t be use. Lets start the activity now” Suzy shouted.

“What, with appearance like this?” Jieun said. “How if sunbaenim looking? Aish!” Hyosung bit her lips and took her snapback to cover her face. The girls were shocked. Suzy dragged them out of there. “So what, the world won’t end. Kajja!” Suzy shouted. Naeun closed her book and went to out of the room. She was the only female student that was not wearing a pijama. She changed her clothes earlier.

The boys with their pijamas were standing on the field. Yawning, half asleep and rubbing their head. Suzy behavior suddenly changed. “Good Morning” she smiled while showing off her hair. The boys were awake now. Captivated by her beauty. The other supervisors were also there, Doojoon and Gikwang. They glanced at the female student and chuckled. “Although the schedule was ruined and you were not able to prepare yourself, at least try to make yourself look normal.” Gikwang said while looking at Eunji terrible appearance.

“Student... Jung Eunji?” Gikwang said while looking at his paper fill with the student data. “Eo?” Eunji replied. Suzy who stand next to her, hit her back. “Ya, what kind of respond is that!” she secretly whisper to her. Eunji gulped and re-asnwer. “Yes, Sir?” she said. “Fix yourself” he said. “Fine, I’ll give you all time. Dismiss!” Doojoon said.

Howon went to Eunji and ruffled her hair. “Don’t think about it.” He said. Eunji shooked her head. “I don’t~” she said while trying to fix her hair. Howon helped her fix her hair. “Well, no one stated that a flying squirrel need to have a nice hair” Howon laughed. “Ya!” Eunji smacked him.

“Morning fight, this two” Dongwoo shooked his head and went to Myungsoo and Naeun. Myungsoo already change into a black tshirt, Naeun also. Both of them were the tidiest among the other. “Couple tee?”  Dongwoo pointed at Naeun and Myungsoo clothes. Naeun eyes widen and she awkwardly left the place. “Whats up with her?” Dongwoo astonished. Myungsoo chuckled and pat Dongwoo’s head. “Let me fix you” Myungsoo fix Dongwoo’s hair.

“What are you doing with Eunji’s hair..?” Naeun asked to Howon. Eunji’s hair was like the world in movie ‘2012’ “Experiment-ing.. ?” Howon said while trying to tied Eunji’s hair. “Ah, move out.” Naeun said and she trying to fix Eunji’s hair. “Anything wrong with my hair?” Eunji asked. Naeun laughed while fixing her hair. “You are not supposed to trust this boy!” Naeun said while untied her hair.

Howon jokingly grabbed Naeun long and wavy hair. “Ya~ HAJIMA” Naeun yelled. Eunji and Howon laughed.


Taemin.. seems like Naeun is close with another man... ne,, i saw it with my own eyes..”

“who? She’s not with the Kim?”

“She’s with a student called Howon, also with a student Jung Eunji.”

“.. Change the target...” he hang up. Suzy smirked and closed her phone. 

 


I'm also going to continue GBND from now on~!! 

Tomorrow is my last exam, I can update now :)

Please comment. Either I update or not, I depends to your comment ><

Thanks for reading!