The Bus

Love Fools

A week has fly by, thats mean that it was the day of the trip to the unclear village. Eunji wear a long jeans and a white T-shirt. She was waiting in front of the school building with her bags around. Howon and Dongwoo was also there. Howon was wearing jeans, a red clothes and dark blue jacket while Dongwoo just wear a white tank top and jeans. The boys only carried bagpack on their shoulder. “Clothes fit inside that thing?” Eunji asked Howon as she pointed to his backpack. Howon nodded slowly and mumbled. “Naeun has not arrived yet?” Howon asked to Eunji. Eunji sighed and shooked her head.

Just then, Naeun appeared wearing a black sweater and black legging. The edge of her hair was curled a bit, blending with her dark wavy hair. But it seems that she was all black. Naeun smiled at Eunji. “Sorry to keep you waiting.” Naeun said. Naeun brought a small bag and backpack with her, at least smaller than Eunji’s. “See, yours is much more many” Howon said to Eunji and laughed. Eunji pouted. “This is 50% food!” Eunji grinned.

The students finally gathered in front of the building. Suddenly a board eraser fell from the sky to Howon head. “Ya!” Howon rubbed his hair and looked up. Woohyun was watching him from his classroom window. He laughed. Howon laughed and jokingly taunted him. The bus finally arrived. Howon and Dongwoo waved at Woohyun. Eunji smiled at Woohyun and went inside the bus. She threw her bags to Howon. “Bring it” Eunji commanded. Howon sighed and carried her bag. Eunji grinned and pat his shoulder. “It hurt” Howon said as he knocked her head softly. “Ya!” Eunji yelled. Both of the chuckled, leaving Dongwoo who was also there in awkward situation.

Naeun and Myungsoo was left behind. “Erhmm.. Let me bring that...” Myungsoo suddenly grabbed Naeun bag. “Ah, I can bring it myself” Naeun replied but Myungsoo just smiled at her and carry her bag inside. Soojung and Hyejin who witnessed the scene got annoyed and angry. “So she’s his girlfriend? What the hell?” Hyejin scoffed.

Everyone was inside now except for Naeun. Naeun looked up, seeing Woohyun who was still observing his friends. Naeun waved her hands to Woohyun. She was trying to catched Woohyun attention. Woohyun was looking at her with a confused look. Naeun smiled at him and bowed. “The guy that Eunji told me a lot, Nam Woohyun sunbae” Naeun thought. Woohyun was shock because of her action. They barely met or know each other but she politely greeted him. Woohyun smiled and wave at her.

Naeun went inside the bus. “What is taking you so long?” Eunji asked. Naeun tossed her bag on the seat next to Eunji. She sat down. “Farewell to that boy you told me for like everyday” Naeun chuckled. Howon suddenly popped out from behind and asked “What? Who?” Naeun was about to speak up but Eunji shut with her hand. Eunji glared at Howon. “Why do you want to know that?” Eunji smirked. She know that Howon hates this thing. He must know about it. He is a curious person. “Eunji ya, don’t do this” Howon pouted.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo laughed at Howon action. “Kiddo, stop fighting” Dongwoo laughed. He sat next to Myungsoo while Howon sat my himself. Oh wait, He’s not sitting by himself but he sat next to Eunji’s bags. Myungsoo took his black headphone and plugged it on his iphone. “I’m going to get a good sleep” Myungsoo put on the headphone and closed his eye. Dongwoo nodded.

It has been halfway to the destination and the 5 people were asleeped. Hyejin and Soojung who were awake was planning something evil. “Jin ah, how about taking picture of sleeping Naeun?” Soojung whispered to her friend. She remember that last year she spread a sleeping picture of a senior and make her embarassed. Hyejin smirked and nodded. Their seat is not far away so it was easy mission. They sneaked out from the sleeping classmates and get a picture of Naeun fastly with their polaroid. They didn’t see the picture but directly showed it to the boy who sat infront of them. Hyejin shooked his shoulder, waking him up. “Hmm?” The boy mumbled. Hyejin showed him the polaroid. “How is is, Jiwon?” she asked. The boy was suddenly angry and mocked. “Ugly beast, she thought she was a sleeping beauty?” Jiwon said.

Hyejin and Soojung smirked in satisfication. “Thats right Jiwon!” they smirked. Jiwon laughed evily. “That ugly Jung Eunji” Jiwon teased. Hyejin and Soojung nodded and laughed. “Oh wait, What?” Soojung stopped. She grabbed the picture and saw a blurry picture of eunji ft. Naeun hair. “What the?” Soojung growled. That’s why Jiwon was teasing it badly, It is Eunji not Naeun! Who don’t know that Jiwon was beaten almost to death by Eunji.

Soojung who was mad directly went to Naeun seat. She took her polaroid and took a picture of her. The voice make Eunji, Naeun and Howon woke up. Myungsoo and Dongwoo slightly opened their eye and saw Soojung stood infront of them. “What are you doing Soojung?” Eunji was confused. Soojung ignored her and went to Myungsoo seat. She pointed a picture of Naeun sleeping. She smiled, a mocking smile. “Pretty” Myungsoo answer simply. Dongwoo grabbed the picture and smiled. “Wow~ sleeping beauty” Dongwoo shouted. Every boy gathered to Dongwoo seat and try to look at the picture. Naeun closed her eye with her hand, feeling embarassed.

Soojung felt annoyed. “She is embarassed! But this is not the type of embarassed that I want!” she said to Hyejin. She threw the ‘experimental’ photo of Eunji and slightly Naeun hair from earlier to Eunji. “Wow~ my paparazzi. The picture is actually pretty good!” Eunji chuckled. She showed it to Howon. “It’s not clear” Howon said. “Just throw it” Eunji replied. However, Howon put the picture in his pocket.

“Class, we have arrived. You can open the curtain now” the teacher said. Naeun opened the curtain slowly. There’s a sea and 3 small wooden cottage.. “Whoaa!!” the student amazed. Everyone hurriedly went out of the bus to observe more clearly. It was very beautiful. “Now lets devide the roomates first. There’s no room in the cottage so It’s like korean old house. There will be 3 cottage. First cottage is for the girls. Second cottage is for the boys. I will be at cottage 3 with another 3 supervisors.” The teacher said.

Suddenly 2 figure come and greeted them. “This is your supervisors for the upcoming field trip event.” The two boys bowed and greeted them. “I’m yoon doojoon and this is gikwang. We will be supervisors of either group you are inlude at.” The students clapped and cheered for them. “Oh wait.. one more..” Doojoon said. Just then a female voice present. “Here!” a girl shouted. Everyone was facing on her. She has a long black hair and she was very pretty. “I’m Suzy! Inspector Suzy” she smiled, making the boys going crazy.

“BAE SUZY? Oh damn it Taemin” Myungsoo shocked. Mouth either shut tight in straight line. His eyes were wide and staring. Breathing became like hyperventilating.

“Long time no see, L” Suzy said to herself.


 

please comment! I want to know your reaction :)