Giveaway my fiancee

Love Fools

Eunji and the two arrived at the apartment. Namjoo and Eunji went directly to the room. They spotted Myungsoo and Naeun awkwardly talking to each other. “Erhmm..” Eunji said, making the two stopped their activity and looked away. Namjoo was sweating a lot and look worried. Myungsoo suddenly felt that there was something wrong. “What hap... Byunghun?” Myungsoo said while looking at L.Joe who was standing beside the door. L.Joe waved to him. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you in America?” Myungsoo stood up and hugged him.

“Byunghun?” Eunji threw a confused look. “His real name is Byunghun but we called him L.Joe.” Namjoo explained. “Seoul thingy? So I’m going to be like E.Unji? or E.ji” Eunji grinned. Namjoo blinked her eye and just nodded along.

They sat down at the sofa while Naeun gave the three a hot coffee, seeing them not in normal condition. “So, What happen?” Myungsoo stared at the three. L.Joe put his coffee on the table and sighed. “My cousin took him, Lee Howon or should I say Lee Hoya.” The other four looked at him with an unbelievable look. “And I’m the only one who can saved him. Don’t worry.” L.Joe sighed.

 

Howon woke up in a luxurious hotel suit room. He rubbed his eye and looked around. He was sleeping on a queen sized bed. The room was empty, that’s what he thought. He want to wake up but he was in comfortable mode so he decided to sleep more. It felt like the bed want to stick with him forever. “Wake up.” Taemin who sat on the chair yelled at him. Howon was shocked and directly raised from the bed. He saw Taemin in front of his eye.

“You are the boss mafia! What are you going to? Urgh..” Howon felt pain on his head. “You are supposed to be thanking me because I gave you a nice place to stay.” Taemin scoffed. “Oh thanks.. Oh wait this is just a bait!” Howon yelled and tried to reached the door. But then the door was opened and Suzy walked inside. She looked at Howon weirdly. “Ehmm I thought I seen him somewhere. Who?” Suzy tossed her brand new channel bag at the sofa and sat next to Taemin. Howon looked at Suzy with disbelief look. “Hoya.” Taemin smirked while looking at Howon.

“Hey student, why don’t you go greet your camp leader?” Taemin said. Suzy and Taemin finally remember about that. “Oh, the one I pushed to the cliff?” Suzy innocently blurted out. “OH ITS YOU?” Howon shouted and about to grabbed her collar but Taemin stopped him. “Past is just past. Don’t be like this to my fiancee. Sit.” Taemin commanded. Howon mumbled and sat on the edge of the bed. “The point is that you are my brother.” Taemin said.

Howon looked at him with a teasing look. Not believing what he said. Who would belief that a random stranger kidnapped in an amusement park, giving free night on suit, introduce to his fiancee and admit that he was your brother. “Proof that nonsense.” Howon smirked while trying to think way to escape from this place. Taemin tossed him a document filled with Howon old photos, birth certificate and so on. Howon eyes widen. “What is this?” Howon bit his lips. “You are Lee Hoya not Lee Howon. I guess that ahjumma changed it to that name, well I killed her anyway.” Taemin said. Howon was taken aback. He went to Taemin and slapped his face.

“You killed Eunji’s mother! You burnt that house?” Howon slapped him once again. His eyes were red, trying to held his tears but it flowed out. Suzy was also shocked with the fact that her fiancee was cruel than she thought. “Here, how about a gift as an exchange? Take my fiancee.” Taemin said. He stormed out of the room being furious. Howon couldn’t believe with what just happened. “Ugh that anoying person. Do you think I’m a toy that can be tossed out.” Suzy groaned and grabbed her bag. Howon just sat there froze. “Hey, come.” Suzy said to Howon.

Howon and Suzy entered the room where Howon was taken yesterday.

“Hello? Mom? Dad? Yes, this is Taemin.” Taemin said over the phone. He pressed the loudspeaker so that Howon and Suzy could here it.

“Yes darling, what is up? You want anything?” Taemin mom’s answered.

“Mom, I found Hoya.” Taemin said in a flat tone as if he didn’t care a bit.

“Oh is that so? Well its good.” Taemin mom’s replied with no excitement on her tone. That makes Howon hurt because the fact that his mother didn’t care about his pressence.

“And mom, since he’s back, can he be the one who engage?” Taemin said. Suzy and Howon was shocked. They both thought that earlier was only a joke or randomly blurted out because he was mad.

“Sure, Just cancel your engagement and let he engage instead.” Taemin’s mom answered. Taemin gave her a farewell and hang up.

He grabbed a paper and signed it. “I’m officially breaking the engagement. I hope you like my present.” Taemin smirked. He commanded the guard to gave Howon a phone. Since the guard took everything Howon brought yesterday, Howon can’t call his friends.

“Hellooo? Who is this?” a girl voice could be heard over the phone. Suddenly Howon eyes sparkled. He held the phone tightly. “Eunji....” Howon said softly. “OMG! Asdfgh$%$@!#$E HOWON AH! Where are you?!” Eunji shouted. “I’m here...” Howon who could not think properly replied to her. “I told you that the movies could be true!” Eunji complained. “Well yeah but it was on the last episode, we are just here so it supposed to be first episodes. The movies is a bad warning.” Howon said.

Suzy couldn’t believe at Howon. This person date Jung Eunji, the student who she hate the most and also he was being kidnapped yet he talked about movies. She grabbed the phone. “This is Bae Suzy, his new fiancee. Go pick him up infront of Lee Company building or else he end up in the nearby trash can.” Suzy said and hang up. Howon scolded her because she stole his precious time. Suzy just rolled her eye and left.

 

“Huh? Fiancee?” Eunji said after the hang up. Naeun woke up next to her. “Who?” Naeun asked. “Howonie..” Eunji replied. Naeun suddenly stood up and ran to Myungsoo’s room. There she saw Myungsoo and L.Joe still sleeping. After what happened yesterday, he and namjoo decided to stay over and looked for Howon. Naeun shook Myungsoo shoulder, trying to wake him up. “I’m up.. what’s up?” Myungsoo said with his eye close. L.Joe suddenly woke up and looked at his phone, 8am. “HOWON CALLED!” Naeun said in a loud tone making both of them really awake this time. She rushed back to her room and woke Namjoo and pull Eunji out. The two boys were in the living room already. “Who drive?” Naeun asked. L.Joe yawned and raised his hand. “Leggo!” Naeun pull them. “What? With this clothes?” Myungsoo said. They all were wearing a training suit except for Eunji who wore a pijama. “Lets just go.” Naeun said.

While L.Joe was driving to the Lee Company, Namjoo shared everyone urgent breakfast. She tossed a bread around, torning it into pieces. “Food must be the first thing to be remember.” Namjoo smiled. “I missed him. This is the first time we were seperated like this.” Eunji pouted. “Stick like a glue, why don’t you both be a couple instead?” Namjoo said. “Couple? Nah~ Couple is like always holding hand, say cheesy thing, flirting and so on.. dancing with slow music and so on~ not my type” Eunji said.

“I guess you watch too much movies.” Namjoo thought. 

 


50+ subscribers >< Thankyou

Thanks for reading! Comment + Upvotes + Subscribe = Make my day

Anyway, L.Joe won't be here much. He is just a cameo. 

Howon got a fiancee from crazy taemin, how about Eunji...

tumblr_lzjojvlgvu1qg329qo1_400.gif

Question: What if I make the 4 villagers appearance? (Dongwoo, Jiwon, Hyejin, Soojung) haha?