Stay or Go

Love Fools

“Why is Woohyun taking so long?” In guk said to the other two. Sungyeol put an ‘i dont know’ pose. Chunji then sighed and start looking for Woohyun. He looked around and found Woohyun standing still. He still held his phone on his hand while a call keep coming. “Aren’t you going to answer that?” Chunji said while pointing at his phone. Woohyun gasped because Chunji sudden appearance. He quickly wiped his tears and nodded. He then saw the caller ID. Chorong.

“Ah... So it was a dream..” Woohyun sighed in relieve. The whole conversation he thought was real before was a dream. It was also impossible since Chorong didn’t know everything about LL thingy. But Woohyun thought, Which was better. His dream was a real thing which was Chorong know the whole time he was marrying her because of his job or Chorong didn’t know anything.

~flashback~

At LL Corp.

“Woohyun, I need your help.” Sungyeol said.

“With what?” Woohyun replied shortly while arranging Nam Company documents.

“I need to do some investigation about the accident of Lee Taemin.” Sungyeol said while haded Woohyun the document. Woohyun eyes widened when he saw that it was investigation about Eunji mother death.

“I know this case. Eunji went to my family school. If I’m not wrong, her cousin is in my class. Ch.. Chorong!” Woohyun tried to remind the name.

“And that’s why, I need you to look after Eunji. I think Lee Taemin will go after her. I’m not sure yet.”

“What should I do then?”

“I don’t know. Get close with her cousin or something.”

Woohyun bit his lips and hestitated. But he decided to do it since Eunji and Chorong were his schoolmate, also students of his family school.

“I’m the one handling the case. It will be a good thing if you can help looking for information.” Seo In Guk said.

And since that moment, Woohyun 100% sure that he will do it. He need to be a good help for his team.

~end of flashback~

Woohyun picked up the call only to hear Chorong complains and cursed. He didn’t call her for awhile. He made an excuse going to Seoul because of Nam Business. “Hey, I miss you.” Chorong said over the phone. Woohyun stayed quite for awhile. “Me too.” He said. She finally hung up.

“I didn’t know why I even engaged to her. Isn’t it all an act?” Woohyun said to himself. As he was saying it, Woohyun suddenly felt his chest hurt. A heartwrenching feeling that teared his chest apart. He started to recall every memories that he made with Chorong.

Woohyun went back to the other guys. He glanced and Sungyeol and poked him a little. “Hey yeol, do you think it’s cool to hurt a girl feeling?” Woohyun said hopelessly. “Hmm? Why in a sudden? Of course it’s bad.” Sungyeol chuckled. In Guk also chuckled because of Woohyun stupid question. Woohyun stayed quite. “It was all your idea, pabo.” Woohyun mumbled.

 

 

Namjoo went to the apartment right away after hearing about the whole incident. She worriedly look after Eunji. Eunji was there lying on bed hopelessly. There were a lot of tissues. She had been crying a lot. “Unnie, let’s eat.” Namjoo said to Eunji. Eunji just shooked her head. Namjoo was more worried. She sighed. Her brows drew together and she bit her lower lip. “Eottokhae?” Namjoo thought.

“Unnie... CS High will start again tomorrow after ehmm yeah that. You will come, right?” Namjoo said. Eunji was silent for a moment and she then nodded. Namjoo was relieved. At least, Eunji want to go to school. Namjoo left her room because she knew that Eunji need some space alone after this whole mess. She saw Howon, breathing heavily as if he had been running, looking around searching for Eunji. Howon was about to enter Eunji room but stopped by Namjoo. Namjoo dragged him out of the apartment.

Both of them ended up on the nearest playground. It was dark already. Namjoo and Howon was seating on the swing. “Please don’t blame yourself.” Namjoo said. Howon looked at her for a while and went back looking the front.

“It was all my fault. I’m the one to blame. I wasn’t being a great person for her either. I just hurt her. I just... it was all my fault.” Howon said. A single tear rolled down his cheek. Namjoo was way even more worried. They barely knew Eunji nor Howon but they are precious for here. Namjoo should have been crying, but she was too numb to even think about crying. “Sorry, there’s nothing I can’t do.” Namjoo said to herself as she patted Howon back.

 

Suzy slammed the door violently, making Yoseob startled. The guy was just enjoying his wine. “Why?” Yoseob asked while looking at his girlfriend strange behavior. “It will be your last wine.” Suzy said as she flung to the couch. She threw photos at Yoseob. It was the picture that Taemin showed before. Lee Taemin got the evidence. “Why did you follow his order? WHY WHY WHY!” Suzy cried. She knew that she wont be able to see her boyfriend any longer. As the news will be out soon, Taemin will put all the blame to Yoseob. Yoseob stayed quite for a while. He clenched their fists and banged the table. “What do you want, Lee Taemin!”

~flashback~

Taemin was just leaving school with his best friend, Yoseob. Just then they saw a very pretty girl passed them. “Aigoo, your yeoja.” Taemin smirked as he was teasing Yoseob. Yoseob told him to shut up. The girl who noticed it turned around and smiled at Yoseob. Yoseob felt that he was about to burst into happiness. “gomawoo taemin!” Yoseob whispered to Taemin. Yoseob went after the girl shyly and asked her few question. “What is your name?” he asked. “Bae Suzy.” The girl smiled.

Taemin chuckled looking at his friend. Just then his phone rang. He answered.

“Yes, this is Taemin!”

“This is officer Kang. Taemin ah, I found your brother!”

Taemin gulped and hestitately answered.

“Where..?”

“In Busan! Let me send you few photos. We are sure that its 95% your brother.”

“.......” Taemin hung up.

Taemin looked pale and confused. HIs blood boiled as his fists curled up into fists of fury. “Why are you back!” he screamed in the inside.

Yoseob was smiling by himself while holding a piece of paper with Suzy number on it. He saw Taemin angry face. “What’s wrong bro?” he asked. Taemin suddenly broke down into tears. Yoseob was shocked since his friend never cried. He dragged him to a quite place without anyone around.

“What’s wrong?” he asked slowly. Taemin sniffled. “Yoseob ah, he is back! Hoya is back! He is going to kill me slowly. Please, I need to kill him before he does.” Taemin cried. Yoseob tried to remember the name Hoya. He remembered that Taemin ever told him having a little brother that was so precious to his parent. His mother and father only payed attention to Hoya, making Taemin an outcast. Taemin was in pain but everything changed when Hoya dissapeared.

“I will kill him for you, I promise.” He said while cheering up Taemin.

~end of flashback~

“How can I possibly not helping my dearest friend?” Yoseob said. Suzy then looked at him with terror. She gave him a few punches while cried even harder. “After all what he done to you, you still being loyal to him. Yoseob you are idiot!” she cried.

Taemin took everything from him. He turned Yoseob into criminal. He stole his girlfriend and made her as his fiancee. But one thing that hurt him the most was his betrayal. When Yoseob failed to grant his wish, Taemin cut their friendship.

“What should I do? Should I kill him straight? Ani, should I kill Howon and Eunji so that there won’t be any report?” Suzy asked while wiping her tears.

“Don’t. It’s enough. Let’s not put those innocent peoples into this mess. I hurt them more than enough just because I want revenge to Taemin.” Yoseob said calmly. Suzy was confused with his word but he straighten it as he said, “I’m going to turn myself in.”

Suzy left his place with puffy eyes. She swore to him that it was not a good idea to do. Yoseob sighed and took the last sip of his wine.

Krrinngg

He saw the called ID. He cursed. Lee Hyeri.

“What?”

“I’m hungry, lets eat.”

“I dont want to”

“Are you crazy? Didn’t I tell you to obey me or else I will reveal to everyone that you are a killer?”

“...”

“Ah yes. I’m Lee Hyeri, the witness of Jung-ssi murder. It was YANG.YO.SEOB.. You want everyone to hear about it huh?” she threatened over the phone.

“I’m turning myself in.” Yoseob answered shorly after a long pause.

“WHAT? ARE YOU ASDFDA-..” hyeri shouted. Her sentence was cut as he hung up.

“I won’t regret it. I’m sorry, Suzy.” Yoseob said to himself as tears start falling.

 

 

Naeun was holding Jin’s hand. She explained to Jin that L.Joe is going somewhere for awhile and that he will be playing with her. Naeun was so happy holding hand with the little boy. Myungsoo who was beside her kept looking at Naeun. Noticing his action, Naeun took a quick glance. She could see the harsh crack of a smile etching itself into his cold marble face. Naeun chuckled.

“sleepy” Jin said as he rubbed his teary eyes. Myungsoo directly carried the little boy on his arm. He patted his back while singing a  short lullaby. Naeun looked at him with amazement. She never knew this side of him. He was being a gentleman.

“Hey, can we stopped by the supermarket? I think they are still open.” Naeun asked. Myungsoo nodded. They went to a big supermarkets to buy meat, fruit, and other necessity. There was a lot of peoples despite the time. Naeun pushed the cart while Myungsoo walked beside her while carrying Jin. “Is there anything you want to eat?” Naeun asked. Myungsoo thought for awhile and nodded. “Samgyetang” Naeun hestitatedly went to buy stuffs for samgyetang. She wasn’t sure if she can make it though.

They then went to the baby toddler section to look for Jin food. Since Jin was about 2 years old, they grabbed a baby food. Myungsoo and Naeun was afraid that Jin couldn’t eat normal food. They basically knew nothing about raising kid. “What should we give him?” Naeun asked. Myungsoo started to look around and reading the labels of the baby food products.

Just then the worker ahjumma went to them. “Do you need help? Aigoo such a good-looking young parents. Your son is so handsome.” The ahjumma complimented. Naeun and Myungsoo smiled awkwardly.

“It seems that you both are confused with baby food? I can help you. How old is this cute little boy?” the ahjumma asked. “Almost 2.” Myungsoo said. “Back then when my daughter is 2, I gave her vanilla yogurt, oatmeal, and some fruits but not too often. I think you can give him those foods instead of baby food.” The ahjumma replied. Myungsoo noted it and thanked her. He went to buy all the things she said.

 

~at LL company~

The 4 boys joke with each other while packing their documents. “Our first task is finally done, boss Hyomin is out. What are you guys going to do for your break?” Sungyeol asked while hoping that the 3 want to go out somewhere with him for the break. “How about a special trip the four of us?” Sungyeol said with a full hope.

“I think I’m going back to America.” Chunji said shortly. Sungyeol put a dissapointed face then looked at Woohyun. “I’m going back to Busan.” Woohyun said. Sungyeol grumbled hearing the two answers. He then ran towards In Guk, his last hope. His eyes were twinkling and In Guk replied him with a disgusted face. “Fine, I’m free. Let’s go.” In Guk gave up and agreed to him. Sungyeol cheered in victory as he directly open his phone to search for a nice place to go.

“You’ll regret for not coming with me. Hohoho!” Sungyeol put an evil laugh. The 3 just chuckled looking at their friend behavior.

“No, I won’t. I will come back for Chorong.” Woohyun said to himself. 

 


FINALLY I UPDATED!

SORRY IF ITS SOOOOOOO LOOOOONGGG ><

But now I decided to continue with this fanfic since i finally know where this story is going lol

Sorry for my super duper bad english, hope you still understand it.

tumblr_msrm4fTkCv1sh1i6eo1_500.gif

Also support shootingstar12's story 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1035421/photograph-based-on-true-story-myungsoo-pinkfinite-myungeun-naeun

 

Don't forget to subscribe upvote and comment!

Gosh, I really miss my reader's comment :(