Don't Panic

Love Fools

Myungsoo stared at the guy for a second. “What if it’s not true?” Myungsoo said coldly. Taemin smirked and open his bag. He grabbed bunch of papers and threw it at Myungsoo. Myungsoo took one of it. His eyes were getting bigger after seeing it. There was a picture of him and Naeun standing at the train station. Although It was not clear but no doubt her family will recognize her well, especially her mother. Myungsoo dropped the photos and glared at Taemin. “What can I do to shut your mouth” Myungsoo said coldly. “Relax L, just bring me to her.”

 


 

Naeun was back at dorm already. She purchased few stuff from the store quite far from school. After exploring the tiny for a week, she was able to know much places already. Eunji opened the door slightly and peeked through the tiny space. “Naeun...?” Eunji said softly. Naeun looked at the sound direction and smiled. Eunji exhaled and went inside. “You said you are going back late! I thought you were an alien” Eunji jokingly said. Naeun laughed. “Well, Eunji, this is late” Naeun replied.

Eunji glanced at the clock. It was 09.00pm already. Naeun went inside the bathroom and took a shower. She changed into a training suit. Eunji was done cleaning herself. Naeun layed on her bed and looked at Eunji who sat at the edge of her bed. “Aren’t you going to sleep, Eunji?” Naeun asked. Eunji shook her head and smiled at her.

“Son Naeun, you are my first girl-friend. It’s amazing we are getting closer within a week. Well, To be honest I’m not that type of person like to spend time with girls” Eunji said quitely. Naeun was silent for a moment but after that she spoke up, “You know Eunji, when I moved here, I was afraid that I won’t have any friend. I’m lucky that there’s you” Naeun smiled. Eunji chuckled and went to her bed. She layed herself on her bed and exhaled deeply. “Thankyou” Eunji said. “No, Thankyou” Naeun replied. They both fell asleep after that.

It was 12AM already. Eunji opened her eyes, feeling huge pain in her feet. “stupid motorcycle driver” she cursed after remembering the accident earlier. She hissed in pain, feeling her feet number, making difficulty to sleep. She felt a huge pain when she tried to move her feet an inch. “Naeun-ah” she called Naeun who was in a deep sleep. Luckily, her phone was near her. She grabbed her phone and contacted Howon.

“Hello?”

“Howon-ah! Help me” Eunji cried

“What? Where are you?!” Howon shouted in panic.

“My room...”

“I’ll be there, wait!”

Howon closed his phone and raised up. Dongwoo and Myungsoo looked at him with a confused look. “Don’t you want to finish the game?” Myungsoo asked. Dongwoo nodded at Myungsoo statement. Howon shook his head. “Something wrong with my squirrel” Howon replied as he rushed over the balcony. Dongwoo raised up from the floor also and followed Howon to the balcony. Myungsoo just stay there, trying to digest what Howon said. “You have a pet squirrel.. calling you.. to the balcony?” Myungsoo mumbled. He joined the rest of them.

The three of them jump over the opposite balcony. The curtain was not fully cover the room so they can see inside slightly. Howon saw Eunji hissed in pain while holding her feet. He tried to open the balcony glass door but it was locked. He knocked although it was useless since Eunji can’t even move. Naeun woke up because of the loud knocking voice. She mumbled and raised from her bed, half asleep. She unlocked the door. Howon and Dongwoo ran toward Eunji. “Eunji, are you fine?” Howon asked in panic. Naeun was confused as she know nothing about this. She looked at Eunji painful look face and started to panic. She ran toward Eunji. “Eunji!” Naeun shouted. “Don’t try to be a strong girl next time. How could you possibly kick a motorcycle who was actually ‘working’ that time?” Howon sighed.

“To save you Howon” Eunji thought but not saying it. Naeun finally understand what actually happened.  Naeun searched for something in her bag and finally found a patch used for relieving pain. She attached it on Eunji feet. “There! No worry, the muscle probably stretched too much” Naeun smiled. Eunji actually feel better. Howon still looked after Eunji. This was the first time Eunji asking help. Eunji beat up peoples but she never hurt herself badly, not at all. Probably only some scratch that herself can’t feel if the stratch did exist.

Naeun sat on her bed. She glanced at Myungsoo who was watching her ever since they went inside. “How do you boys get in here?” Naeun asked softly. “Jump?” Dongwoo said. Naeun went to the balcony to examine the balcony in detail. “What? Isn’t this dangerous?” Naeun complained. The two boys just chuckled. “You want to try?” Myungsoo asked quitely. Somehow Naeun nodded although she was afraid. Myungsoo lifted her slowly while she closed her eyes. “We are here.” Myungsoo patted her shoulder. Dongwoo waved at both of them. “Do you want to go to my room?” Myungsoo asked. Naeun nodded slowly. They both entered Howon’s room balcony and moved to the other room, right beside Howon’s room.

Dongwoo who saw that through the balcony glass chuckled and went inside Eunji’s room. “She went to Myung’s room.” Howon show a worried look on his face as a respond for Dongwoo statement. “He won’t harm her” Eunji said with a sad look. After seeing Howon behavior, Eunji thought that he must have been liking Naeun ever since she moved in. “Mwoya~” Howon laughed quitely.

 


 

Few weeks after the incident, at class, it was loud as usual. It appeared that the next day after the incident, Eunji skip class and went to the doctor. Now she was back, sitting in her desk, half asleep. The homeroom teacher for her class was standing in front of the class, about to say her speech. “Okay 2-A! Listen up, I won’t reply twice.” She said loudly along with banging the board to grab attention. The students stopped their activity and Eunji woke up. “So we are going to have a trip, 4 days 3 night. We are going there next weeks, so please prepare well” the teacher said.

The students cheered happily while Naeun and Myungsoo was shocked with the news. “Where are we going?” Howon asked with a cheerful tone. “Seoul” the teacher said simply. Naeun and Myungsoo choked upon hearing the word ‘Seoul’. “Just kidding, we are going to a small village. Beautiful farms and scenery.” The teacher replied. Naeun and Myungsoo sighed in relieve.

“Why is it so early...” Naeun whispered to Eunji.

“Well, faster is better. Let’s just wait!” Eunji smiled.

 


 

Thankyou for supporting this!

Don't be a silent reader, Please comment!

Update this story / not, depend to your comment!

Thankyou very much :)

Anyway, what do you think Naeun and Myungsoo relationship was? And who Eunji, Howon, Naeun and Myungsoo likes/love (at this part of story)? comment for answer :D Isn't it good to guess before i reveal the answer kk~