Perfections

Love Fools

The next morning, Eunji woke up with a superman position. Her room was.. no it was not a room, more like her trash can was.. anyway, Eunji looked at Chorong’s empty bed and sighed. Chorong must had left earlier than usual. She rised from her bed and walked to the bathroom. She went to the sink to wash her face and looked at her reflection on the mirror. She gasped, “Omo, you there! Put on your face quick. We’re late for class!” She quickly brushed her teeth and took a 30 seconds shower. She put on her uniform and ran to her balcony. No shadow which means that Howon and Dongwoo were out already. “Damn it, they didn’t wake me up!” Eunji ran quickly.

The school building was far from the dorms. Eunji ran quickly as fast as she can. She passed the school security guard. “Morning~” as she ran away quickly. The security guard shook his head, “Ah~ that trouble maker.”

She ran fast so that she couldn’t see everything properly. Accidently she bumped into someone, “Whoaa~.” Eunji fell down as she was unbalanced. She rubbed her head feeling huge pain. Just then a soft hand offering her a help. “Are you okay? I didn’t mean to bumped you” said a soft tone. Eunji looked up. It was like the time was stop ticking. Eunji heart stopped as she just seen a ghost. NO its not a ghost, Its ways better than a ghost. Her hair was a rich shade of ebony. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her big yes, framed by long lashes, sharp eyes that would captivate a lot of male. Her pretty straight noses. Everything was describing a perfection. The girls looked at Eunji who was dazed, not saying anything or even moving an inch from her position.

 “Son Yeoshin?” Eunji heard a boy sound was calling her from the principal office. She only heard the sound, not knowing who he was. She was not curious either. “I guess you are okay, I apologize once more” the girl bowed and went inside the principal office. Eunji stood up from the floor and shook her skirt to remove the dirt. “Ah, I’m late” Eunji thought and ran to her classroom.

 Eunji was infront of her class room door.  She took a deep breath and pushed open the door. As it swung shut behind her, every eye in the room turned her was. “Eunji, first day of school and you are late! Would you mind telling me why you are so late?" Howon and Dongwoo was starring at her with pity. They all know that Eunji is so dead. She bit her lip. "What if I mind?" she mumbled, making everyone in the class laughed. The teacher sighed and said "Detention for the next 3 days and don't let me catch you walking into my class late again or else I’ll report you to the school owner!" Everyone except Howon and Dongwoo were surprised. “A dropout! Poor girl” some of the students said with a pity look.

“PIECE OF CAKE!” Eunji cheered making the other student more surprised. “Just bring me to him” Eunji face was brighten. “Woohyun can help her anytime” Howon chuckled. The teacher sighed and ask her to take a seat. She nod and walk to her desk proudly while the other students was whispering behind her in low voices.

The teacher continued her speech after getting disturbance from Eunji. “Okay class, We got new students from Seoul,” the teacher paused since the class were in chaos after hearing the announcement, “erhm, quite please!” The teacher dropped her  books, making a very loud sound. After getting the class attention, she moved closer to the class door. “There will be two new students joining our class. Please get in.”

A female and male figure appeared nearby the door. The female students was surprised seeing an idol-like figure. A really handsome boy was moving to their school. While the girls were admiring the new boy, Eunji couldn’t stop looking at the girl. “Yeoshin...?” she tried to think about the previous accident. It was the girl who she bumped on. The perfection! “Please introduce yourself. Class 11-A, please behave!” the teacher reminded. Suddenly the class was silent, making the situation awkward for the two newcomers.

 The tall male stood next to the board and bowed, “Kim Myungsoo. Nice to know you” He simply ended the speech. The teacher told him to say few more words and to tell more about himself but he simply rejected, saying that there was nothing to tell about. Eunji could feel that this Myungsoo guy was a cold person. “He’s good looking” Howon said as he poked on Eunji shoulder. Eunji groaned, “not-my-type” and smacked Howon shoulder. The girls were in dreamland seeing the cold Myungsoo. For them, he was no a cold person. He was a cool bad boy. “I think Howon is more handsome” Eunji heared a girl said. Eunji threw a disgusted look, not because they were comparing Howon to Myungsoo but It’s because the compliment. “Aniya, Howon is to childish” the girl next to her replied. Eunji held her laughter, “ye ye ye~ it’s true” she thought.

The teachers nodded to Naeun, showing that it was her turn to introduce herself. She walked over and stumbled a bit, making her long dark wavy hair covered her beautiful face. She gasped and flicked her hair, making the boys stunned. “I’m Son Naeun... I’m from Seoul, I hope we can be friend” she introduced herself. She was smiling a bit but it was enough for the boys to get captivated by her cute smile and soft voice. Howon and Dongwoo was also dazed, it was like magic attracted them. Howon was not that kind of guy who pay attention to opposite gender. The teacher asked the student, “any question you guys want to ask?” The boys and girls start to raised their hands. “Son Naeun, What do you eat to become gorgeous?” “Are you a princess?” the boys started to ask a lame question to naeun. “Can I call you oppa or perhaps myungie?” “Are you a prince” the girls started to ask question to Myungsoo. Eunji show a super disgusted face to the girls. “failed aegyo” she said. The girls didn’t care, they ignored Eunji and went back asking to Myungsoo.

“Come on Eunji! I know you like Myungsoo” said one of the girl, Soojung. Eunji shook her head. She glanced at Howon who was looking like a fool, staring at Naeun. “Ya! Why are you looking at her like that? Byuntae~” Eunji smacked his head. Howon just mumbled unclearly and smacked Eunji head back.

Just then a question popped out in her head. Eunji slowly raised her hand. The girls and boys were looking toward Eunji. It seems unusual for Eunji to ask something or even raised her hand. When she want to go to the toiler, she just left. That was her habit. The teacher who was shocked that moment directly pointed at Eunji, “Yyess Eunji!” Eunji muttered few words unclearly. “What are you doing” Howon whisperred.

Eunji then spoke up, “Who is Yeoshin?” Everyone include the teacher showed a confused look. Naeun face turned pale, she was shocked with the sudden question. Myungsoo was also shocked. “Where can I sit?” Myungsoo said between the awkward situation. The teacher point at a desk at the corner also pointing a desk next to Eunji for Naeun. The class was crowded again and the question was forgotten.

Naeun sat beside Eunji. She smiled to her. “The question earlier, I don’t know” she simply answered.

Eunji was not satisfied with her answer. She nodded in respond of Naeun reply. Naeun opened her books and pencil case. Everything was well organized unlike Eunji. She didn’t even bring a pen. “So Naeun, are you going to stay at dorm?” Eunji asked. Soojung who was infront of her scoffed, “Naeun living in that awful place? No way.” Naeun nodded to Eunji. “Yes, I’m staying there” Naeun replied.

Soojung face went blank. “Oh good! Do you know your room number?” Eunji asked. Naeun grabbed her back and looked for a piece of paper. She showed it to Eunji. ‘Son Naeun; room 1123’ Eunji gasped. “I can’t stay there yet since the previous owner haven’t move out” Naeun said with a dissapointed look. “Its my room” Eunji said. “You are moving out?” Naeun gasped. “No, my cousin move out” Eunji replied. Naeun didn’t reply her, she looked back at the teacher who was explaining.