Where Is She

Love Fools

Eunji was so scared that another panic hits her.  Should she call someone she barely know or just let it go? Then the fire got bigger. She thought that she was going to die. The worst part of it, she thought she will end up like her mother, passing away through the hot flames. It came right out of blue, she couldn’t breath and her heart felt like it was going to burst. She felt that she was going to faint soon or even die. She was drenched in sweat and felt sick. The worst feeling she ever had. DYING.

Lol well, that’s not what happen. Eunji just keep calm and watching the flames approaching her as she pushed some buttons on the phone screen. Krriingg.... krriingg... krrinnngg...

“... hello? Who is th-“ a voice said.

“In Guk sunbaenim, can you help me for a moment?” Eunji said with a calm tone.

“Oh! Jung Eunji, yes? What can I do?” Seo In guk said.

“I’m inside a class... 3 floor below the hall.. the class is burning and-“ before eunji could finish her word, Seo Inguk hung up.

“hello? .. sunbae?” Eunji didn’t hear any voice. She tried to shake the phone around and accidentally threw it on the flames. She then cursed herself for being that clumsy. The flames started to reach her and the smoke was big. Eunji started to inhale a lot of smoke, causing her to feel dizzy and fainted.

Braak!

“PLEASE HOLD ON JUNG EUNJI!”

 

“There’s a fire on the 5th floor (it’s a 9th floor building). Hurry evacuate!” a police arrived and the students were in chaos. Hyeri and Bomi’s performance were stopped. Hyeri smirked and ran to the emergency ladder along with the other. Bomi dragged Jiyeon and Minah but they were too heavy for one person to hold. She called Naeun who apparently was still in the building. They dragged Jiyeon and Minah away.

“I hate you but i dont want you to die.” Bomi whispered to the two sleeping girls.

Myungsoo and Howon arrived at the scene. They saw a lot of firefighters trying to get rid of the fire. “Get out of here!” said one of them. The smoke was very thick already. Hyeri who passed by directly cried. “NOO!! A girl was there! Eunji is there!! NOOOO!!” she put on a fake cry.

“WHAT?!” Howon pulled Hyeri for further information. Myungsoo was also shocked to hear it. “Eunji.. hiks.. she stayed there. She said she’s sleepy and want to stay there.. hikss.. I ask her how about the performance but she ignored me... EUNJIII NOOO” She shouted. The teacher then dragged the three of them out from the scene but Howon insisted.

“Someone special for me is right there, screaming between the flames!” Howon shouted. Myungsoo tossed him a handkerchief, “Cover it.” Howon nodded and ran toward the class. But everything was extinguished already. He covered his nose and mouth using mask that was given by Myungsoo. He ran toward on of the firefighters. “Is there any girl there?! Where is she?!” Howon screamed. The firefighters were shocked to hear it. They shook their head. “There’s no girl, no corpse. Almost everything was damaged.” The firefighter said. Howon was relieved. He thought that Eunji might went out before the fire start. He went back to Myungsoo who was waiting on the first floor. Naeun reached Howon directly.

“I heard Eunji was there! What happen! Tell me!!” Naeun cried with a worried look on her face. Myungsoo was also anticipating the answer.

“There’s no Eunji inside..” Howon said quitely.

“WHAT?” Naeun, Myungsoo and Hyeri who was passing by, shouted at the same time.

Naeun and Myungsoo put on a relieved look while Hyeri looked confused. “Isn’t it great, Hyeri ah!” Naeun hugged Hyeri. “Uhmm.. yeah” she put on a fake smile.

“HOW COULD THIS BE?!” Hyeri thought.

 

Hyeri walked into an empty hall. The other was outside for safety evacuation. She opened her real phone.

Krriingg Krriiingg. She answered the call

“Sorry I just can answer it now.. I’m alone”

“I heard about a fire there. What is that all about? The student also going crazy about that girl stuck there.”

“Yes, Yoseob. I killed her... or maybe not”

“YOU WHAT? ARE YOU INSANE? I told you to torture her not to kill her. I’m the one who supposed to kill her with my own hand!”

“I...I-“ Hyeri hung up. She feel stress. “Where the hell  could that gijibae be!” she thought. Then she also remember her conversation with Yoseob just now, making her almost puke out.

She opened her phone and texted him.

To: Seob

From: hyeri

Don’t forget our contract. I can destroy you. Really destroy you.

After few minutes, a reply came up.

To: WITCH

From: yoseob

I know.

 

Howon and the other tried to look for Eunji at the crowd but she isn’t there. The even reported it to the teacher and when they called out Eunji name, there’s no response.

“How could this be? Could it be that she’s really trapped inside?!” Howon raised his tone. Naeun tried to calm him up. Myungsoo sighed and think hardly.

“No, she isn’t.” Chunji said from nowhere.

“What?” Howon replied.

“Don’t you guys find it weird for a girl like Eunji going there?” Chunji said.

“Hyeri brought her there with her.” Naeun replied.

“Yet she stayed there.” Chunji continued.

“Well, She isnt that type of person. She isn’t that stubborn. She won’t be like that. Especially sleep as an excuse.” Howon said and Myungsoo nodded along.

They were trying to think of what possibly happened there and where Eunji was.

“Wait, how do you know about Eunji when you-“ Howon said but the cut by Taemin loud calling someone on the phone.

 “Well isn’t it nice of you, doing something like in the past.” 


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHERE EUNJI IS?


Sorry for the super late update! + short update

I'm busy with exams and so on T.T

I will try to update next week but next two week, there will national exams which determine either I pass or fail my grade. 

Anyway, thanks for reading :)

subscribe + comment = make my day!

tumblr_mriyseKAiv1r6rk17o3_500.gif