Is it the truth?

Love Fools

~At America~

Papers flew everywhere and giggled echoing around the room.

“YA~!! Jin, don’t do that!” Ljoe picked up a little boy who was playing on the floor and put him on the sofa. He then called his maid to come to his room.

“Yes sir?” the maid bowed to him. Ljoe pointed at the little boy while shooking his head.

“But last time, he screamed everywhere and try to go back here.” The maid shuttered. Ljoe sighed and looked at the little boy.

~flashback~

“I really need your help! Please!” a guy beg ljoe while pulling ljoe’s cloth.

“Aishh, why don’t you just bring him along?” ljoe said while putting on a ‘you are so annoying’ face.

The guy started to put a blank face and looked at the sky. He started to tear. As usual, CRYING. Ljoe really can’t stand of it.

“FINE FINE HYUNG. Untill when?” Ljoe groaned.

“Few days.. okay?” Ljoe’s brother smiled and hand him his child. Ljoe just nodded. The child started to cried.

The next day, it has been revealed that his brother ran away to unknown place and it’s been around a month he’s not back yet.

~end of flashback~

“If its like this, i can’t work..., heyy!! Don’t touch that.” Ljoe quickly grabbed a vase thats almost fall down.

“Oh wait... L and Yeoshin!” he smirked and called someone from his contact.

 

~Myungsoo’s apartment~

“I’ve found Eunji, lets go.” Chunji called the other.

They arrived in a strange mansion. It was far from the city and like the only building at that place, which was strange for Howon. They stood in front of tall gate. Chunji pressed a button and enter a secret code. Myungsoo who saw him pressing code bit his lips.

“Hey.. you are part of Lee..”  Myungsoo said. There’s nothing wrong with being part of Lee Company except the fact that there was Lee Taemin. Having the fact that the company was on Ljoe hand was a lot better.

“Uhm.. Its a long story.” He replied with a straight face.

Then there was a creacking sound. The gate was opened. They all went inside from the front door. The outside appearance of the building might be dark but it was all white inside. Clean white. Sungyeol appeared from the west door, greeted Chunji with evil smirk. Then Woohyun also went out which make Howon shocked. Naeun and Myungsoo also wondered why he was there. Sungyeol handed APTX13 suitcase. It was filled with tiny bottles with some chemical inside. There were like 10 different chemical inside.

“So tell me, which one did you change? I gave her the br-“ Woohyun said but cutted Sungyeol. “Doesn’t matter. He changed em all.” Naeun and Myungsoo finally understand with whats’s happening to Eunji and what is this place.

“Don’t know you are in LL Corporation.” Myungsoo said to Sungyeol. He stared at Sungyeol. I mean how could he not mad that his BFFFFFFSS didn’t tell him something important. A very important thing that might ruins his life. Naeun also looked at them with disgust, “All this time, you were all planning to harm Eunji with that girl whatever named Hyomin?!”

“I can’t believe that Chunji, the one who all this time ‘helping us’ also part of them. Don’t tell Ljoe also part of this.” Myungsoo said. Howon looked around with a confused look.

“What the hell is LL? And why are you here hyung? How about your wedding? Can I just have Eunji back and go back to Busan? I’m tired with all this taemin thing who claimed to be my brother and hurting Eunji. I just want my life back!” Howon shouted with teary eyes.

“Sorry but this is the fact. You are connected with this case. It was my fault bringing them here. He and Eunji could just live peacefuly and forget about the past.” Myungsoo sighed. Naeun couldn’t speak up anything and just put on a sad face.

“But I want to know about the past.” The girl said and appeared from the west side. She was carried by In Guk.

“Eunji!!” Howon shouted and went to her. He was so happy seeing Eunji alive except with her being carried by someone else. “Ehmm.. you are?” Howon looked at Inguk with discomfort. “Seo In Guk and you must be Hoya.” In Guk replied. “Hoya Hoya whatever. Can’t you put her down?” Howon stared at her.

“Howon ah.. I need some space. I dont think I want to look at you for quite while.” Eunji said and looked away. “Kajja..” Eunji said while being carried by In Guk inside the previous room she was on.

“What is that for? Do you inject her with some memory changer?!” Howon shouted. His hands closed into fists and it was obvious that he was mad. Really mad. Naeun directly ran to Eunji room without knocking. She saw Eunji cried on In Guk arm. “Hey.. Eunji ya.. Can you tell me whats wrong? We were all worried and try to save you..” Naeun said. Eunji didn’t answer  her and just shooked her head. “Are crying over Howon? Hey pick your head up princess. Your tiara is falling.” Myungsoo appeared trying to comfort Eunji.

“Not if he was brother of someone who had killed my mother.” Eunji teared up.

“WHAT? Lee Taemin killed your mother? How?” Naeun can’t believe what Eunji said. Well if it was true, everything was complicated. First of all, her runaway and now it was all connected to Eunji and Howon. Wouldn’t it be nice if she just stay at Seoul and never come to Busan? That way Eunji and Howon would have a normal live.... or not.

Myungsoo checked up his phone and try to scroll Kim Company secret app.

“I found it. Fire accident back then. The rumor saying it was caused by Lee Taemin, still not sure yet.” Myungsoo said. His head is spinning. He can’t believe all his runaway is connected to Eunji and Howon.

“Its all positive. Its Taemin’s order to kill Howon or Hoya whatever you call him. But it ended up on Ms. Jung.” Sungyeol came in and said.

“Hey lets all not talk about this infront of Eunji. She’s having a hard time, okay?” Seo In Guk cut them up. The others just nodded.

No one realized that Howon had been eavesdropping the whole time.  He turned dark and gloomy. His eyes narrowed and his teeth clenched together. His hands fisted in rage. He was mad. Not long after that, there was a door slam sound. The other directly went out and found Howon wasn’t around. He was gone.. somewhere.


 

“Tell Lee Taemin, Someone named Hoya want to meet him.” Howon said to the front desk loudly. The front desk secretary starled and hurriedly called Lee Taemin’s room. “Uhmm sir, someone named Hoya is looking for you.. uhmm okay.. okay sir.” She said. “You can directly go to his room.” She said to Howon.

Braaakk

“WHY DID YOU KILL HER? OH WAIT. I KNOW IT. YOU WANT TO KILL ME. WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?” Howon shouted at Lee Taemin. Taemin was just sitting nicely on his chair until someone broke in.

“Whooa.. chill dude. Don’t you know how to knock? And what killing?” Lee Taemin said with ease.

“Dont play dumb, why dont you kill me instead, you jerk!” Howon grabbed Taemin collar but then stopped by Suzy who was entering the room.

“What happened to this? Gosh dont be so childish you both.” Suzy said as she was trying to seperated the two brothers. Lee Taemin then try to control his breath.

“You know i always want to kill you. Seeing your face makes me mad. Don’t you love it when mother always love you more that she do to me?” Lee Taemin started an angered face.

“Don’t lie. She doesn’t even care if I was found.” Howon said in teasing voice.

“The one I informed to isn’t our mother, you fool.” Lee Taemin said. Howon put on ‘then who?’ look to him. Taemin than open his drawer and searched for a picture. Then he threw around 5 pictures to Howon and even Suzy.

There was a picture of a guy with a half mask and a girl not far from a house. Burned house. The guy was wearing a mask but his face was still shown.

“YOSEOB?!!!!”

 

 

 

“Can you scheduled me a flight for two around next week? Me and Jin.” Ljoe said. His secretary nodded and checked up the airplane schedule.

“But sir, you don’t have any business in Seoul.” His secretary said with a confused look.

“Nah, just going to drop Jin for some reason. I bet Yeoshin would be a good help.” He smirked.

 

 


Finally an update!! 

Sorry for not updating so long :( 

p.s if you want a spoiler, you'll definately love Jin! especially if you are myungeun shipper ;)

also please fill up the poll below, and as always COMMENT = LOVE :D

2968ff1961ff6899fa3f5900fa4652be10b46850