New School

Love Fools

“What are you doing to my boyfriend?” Suzy grabbed Eunji shirt and pull her away from Yoseob. Yoseob just acted like he don’t know anything and he slowly signaling Suzy about the ID Card stealing things. Suzy mounth formed an O shape. She stopped for awhile, tried to think something to be said. She went to Myungsoo and Naeun. “Who is she? It’s morning, why didn’t she go to school?” Suzy asked trying to avoid Eunji. Myungsoo heart pounded in his chest. How could he say that they also ran away with him?

“She move. She’s a new student in ...” Naeun said, trying to search for a random school in Seoul. “CS High School?” Eunji blurted up. Everyone was starring at her with an unbelievable look including Naeun. Eunji just mentioned a random school that she passed by on the way to the cafe.

“WHAT? She’s performing art school student?” Suzy looked at her closely and put a disgust look. She remember how Eunji behave during the unworthy camp. No one would expect this kind of student got in CS Art High School, one of top 5 school in Seoul. “How will she pay? Her house was even bur.. whoops i mean she even live in dorm like that~” Suzy said. Eunji was nervous now. What should she do?

“Scholarship.” Howon said. Naeun and Myungsoo stared at him while Eunji pull his sleeve signing that the idea was bad. Suzy walked to her along with Yoseob. She whispered something to her boyfriend and he nodded.

“I’ll give back your ID Card but, if you ever lied about going to CS, you’ll be dead.” Suzy said coldly and pull out an ID Card from Yoseob wallet. She tossed it to Myungsoo and walked away. “Come on Seobie.” Suzy said and left the cafe with her boyfriend.

Howon sighed looking at the mess. “What should we do? What’s wrong with CS anyway? The american guy can’t help us this time... huh?” Eunji said slowly. Naeun rolled her eyes. “Myungsoo, what should we do? Another problem is done but another harder problem come.” Naeun sighed. Myungsoo bit his lip trying to think a way out. Howon also looked worried.

“You forget someone here.” Seungyeol stood in front of the cafe door while folding his arm. “Sungyeol!” Myungsoo cheered and ran to him. “Let’s talk, come.” Sungyeol told the other to follow him outside. They were about to leave but Howon and Eunji ran back inside. After few minutes, they went outside again. “I forgot my coins, the burger guy didn’t accept it.” Eunji grinned. Howon also went ouside again while holding a cup of ice tea. “Too much remaining. I won’t miss her treat.” Howon said pointing at the cup of ice tea that Suzy bought him earlier.

 

They sat down at Sungyeol sofa inside his room. His room was well organized. Myungsoo stood up and look around his room. He spotted a familiar T-Shirt. “Hey, you didn’t change your clothes again huh?” Myungsoo chuckled. Sungyeol laughed and punch him lightly. “Well, he isn’t as cold as I think. There’s this side of Myungsoo.” Eunji thought.

“What is it? CS High? Easy job.” Sungyeol smiled and clapped his hand. The other was looking at him confusedly but clapped along. Sungyeol opened his laptop and opened CS High website. “Okay, It’s an art school. I’ll just entered you guys without test, its fine.” Sungyeol began to explain few things about CS High. “It’s not fair.. i learn hard but.. aish.” Namjoo pouted. “Whoa wait, we are also joining?” Naeun and Myungsoo said. Sungyeol nodded.

Myungsoo stood up and said he’s going to the toilet for awhile. Sungyeol followed him outside. He saw Myungsoo waiting for him outside. Myungsoo saw Sungyeol walking toward him. He was glad he understand his sign. “Here, Yeol, You want my identity to be revealed?” Myungsoo sighed. “CS is strict school and students there hardly know other school student well except for Taemin, Suzy and her boyfriend. Beside, your parent and her parent is not in Korea.” Sungyeol said. Myungsoo thought for awhile and then nodded in agreement. He went back inside greeted by Naeun cold stare. Myungsoo just bit his lips and silently went to his seat.

“I’ve registred to the school. No test needed but I hope you don’t,” Sungyeol coughed and continued, “dropped out so soon.” Sungyeol was not sure of the 4 since non of them had music related experience. Eunji and Howon nodded in amazement. “But Lee Howon-ssi, I need you to do something.” Sungyeol looked at him deeply. Howon who remembered the airport accident started to back away. He avoided Sungyeol gaze. “Lee Howon-ssi...” Sungyeol said in a husky voice which made Howon even more nervous and scared.

“Wh..aa..tt?” Howon shuttered. “You need to be Lee Hoya from now on. You know it already right?” Sungyeol said. Myungsoo and Naeun eyes widen upon hearing Sungyeol command. Naeun looked at Eunji worriedly. That busan girl didn’t know about it yet. Eunji just kept silent and nodded. “I know, but why?” Howon said while stealing glances on Eunji. She looked calm so he thought she knew about it already. “Just do it Howonie. Don’t you know you’ll be like spies undercover?” Eunji grinned and patted Howon’s back. Naeun and Myungsoo choked at the same time.

“Water water!” Eunji grabbed a glass of water and gave to Naeun. Naeun drank it and tried to breath normally. She handed Myungsoo the glass she drank from earlier and Myungsoo drank it right away and patted his chest. Myungsoo gave her the glass back and that time Naeun realized it was indirect kiss. They both blushed and tried to avoid each other.

“Okay fine. I’ll do it.” Howon said hestitately. Eunji put on a wide smile and embrace him. “Spice Hoya. That’s cool!” Eunji said.

 

Chorong knew her cousin fought a lot, got bad grades every time, late and ended up on principle office. However she never knew that she will go this far. “That new Seoul students must show a really bad example to her.” She violently kicked the trashcan using her hapkido skill.

“So this is where Eunji learnt violent from.” Woohyun chuckled and went closer to Chorong. Chorong glanced at Woohyun then looked away. She sighed and sat on the empty cafeteria chair. “Aren’t you supposed to have class?” Chorong asked. Woohyun nodded. “So? Why are you here?” Chorong stared at him. “I finished my work early. Chorong ah, the Nam Company is going well now.” Woohyun cheered.

“Really?” Chorong gasped, not believing it will be this fast. “Yeah. Your cousin helped us a lot.” Woohyun said. Chorong put on a confused look. Didn’t she runaway to Seoul for holiday? “You’ll know it later.” Woohyun smirked and left the curious Chorong. “YAA! Come back. What is it!!!” Chorong chased him.

 

They arrived at CS High School. Sungyeol went to the principal office to confirm their transfer and so on. Eunji looked around the big school. It was around 4x bigger than Busan School but CS High School didn’t have dorm. The building itself was artistic so there was a huge probability that the student must be good in art. Myungsoo knew some of the school places. It turned out that it was Namjoo high school. She went for class already so she was not able to accompany them.

“Eunji, don’t go anywhere. You will be lost.” Howon pull Eunji to him. Eunji pouted but agreed. Sungyeol went out and told the other to followed him. They ended up on the school canteen. Sungyeol bougt them drinks. “I need to go first, to my school. So I’ll leave you guys here.” Sungyeol waved his hand and left the other.

Ting tong teng tong..

Namjoo and some girls went down to the backyard for break time. She spotted her brother with the other 3 on the school canteen which was next to the backyard. She ran to their table leaving her friends. “OPPPAAA!!” Namjoo hugged Myungsoo and greeted the other afterward. “Naeun unnie!” Namjoo smiled and sat next to her. Namjoo friends then arrived at the canteen after chasing Namjoo. They bowed politely and then stared at Namjoo. “Don’t leave us like that, you!” One of them jokingly punch lightly on Namjoo shoulder. Namjoo chukled and replied the same.

“This are my friends. This is Bomi. She’s a year older which mean she’s same as Naeun unnie” Namjoo pointed out at the girl who punch her lightly earlier. “Oh Ha Young and Yookyung, my classmate.” Namjoo introduced them. Namjoo friends bowed politely and greeted the other except for Bomi. She greeted them casualy as they were same-aged friend.

“I’m Son Naeun. Nice to know you.” Naeun said softly showing an elegant feature. Even the girls can be shy because of her attitude. She can attract both girl and boy with her beauty. “Jung Eun Ji!” Eunji cheered to Namjoo friends and about to touch their cheeks but Howon stopped her. “Myungsoo and Howo.. Hoya oppa.” Namjoo pointed at them. Myungsoo just nodded his head slightly with his cold face just like when he first came to Busan. Howon waved his hand.

Namjoo, Yookyung, Bomi and Hayoung joined their table and started to talk about idols and stuff. Namjoo also promised them to show around on the second break. “I’m going to get more drinks.” Eunji said. She stood up and bought some drinks. The canteen was crowded now, a lot of students queue to buy food or drinks and some also eating. Some of girls also looking at Howon and Myungsoo table. They were fangirling over a handsome strangers on the school. The boys also stared at Naeun, the goddess. Some of them thought they were the school alumni which used to be the f4 (with only 3).

 

Eunji got her drinks and went back to her table but it was crowded. Some of the girls who took a picture of Myungsoo and Howon like noona fans and students who queue kept pushing her off. “What are you doing? Are you going to that oppa table?” a female student put on a disgust face at Eunji. “Yes.” Eunji said and pointed at her drinks which she bought for Howon as he told her too. “Move away!” the female students pushed her because she can’t take a picture of Howon and Myungsoo. Eunji fell down, her drinks spilled all of her clothes.

Howon looked at Eunji and rushed toward her. “Are you okay?” Howon helped her to stand up. The female student bit her lips and directly left. The other also rushed toward Eunji. Bomi gave her her tissue to clean up the mess. “Ah, it’s all wet.” Eunji pouted. “Don’t worry, I got spare clothes in my locker.” Bomi said. Eunji nodded and thanked her.

“Ah, my shoes are wet.” A boy complained. Eunji who heard that gulped as she was quite sure it was because of her drinks. Some of CS High Student often overreact over little things. Bomi who was pissed off as the boy keep grunting growling. She turned herself facing the boy, along the others also.

“Oh My God.. Jang Dongwoo...” Bomi eyes widen. She saw the other boys behind him too.

“Kyaa! Infinite oppa! Dongwoo oppa! Sunggyu oppa! Kyaa maknae!” the fangirls cheered.

“Who is responsible for this?” Dongwoo smirked and pointed at his shoes.

Eunji gulped slowly. “I’m so dead.” She thought.


REACH 20 CHAPTERS~ WOOHOO

Sorry for not updating fast. I need to study more since I'll be moving to another school and taking the test. Wish me luck :)

Longer update than usual :D ! I won't update fast, sorry T.T I'll try to find free time to update.

Sorry for bad english... 

SUBSCRIBE + UPVOTES + COMMENT = Make my day + Support this fanfic

those above determine either i continue my fanfic / not :D

Thanks for reading^^~