Karaoke

Love Fools

It was early morning 08:00am. Eunji moved her body around. “Ah~ tteokpokki~” she mumbled in her sleep. She was sleeping peacefully.

Plaak!

“YAAA!!” Eunji rised from her bed, in a ‘lets start the fight’ position. “Howon-ah, you scared me” She laughed after seeing the tall guy in front of her. Howon chuckled seeing her little friend behavior. “Ah~ its Saturday” she rubbed her eyes.

He walked to her bed and sat on the edge. He glanced at Naeun’s bed which was empty. “Where is Naeun?” Howon asked. Eunji pouted and pulled her blanket, covering her face. “You are here to see her...?” Eunji asked slowly. “As usual, she left before  6AM..”

Howon stared at her for a few moment. He pat Eunji head gently. “Haha, Eunji-ya~ why are you being like this~” he smiled. Eunji pouted, still not satisfied with his reply. Not at all.

“I’m here to check you, kiddo!” Howon laughed. Eunji sad face directly turned bright. “So you did care about me although you seem to pay attention more to Naeun...” Eunji thought. “You see! Naeun is much more tidier than you~ ah it’s been a week ever since a real girl live next door” Howon chuckled. “YAAA! GET OUT OF MY ROOM” Eunji pushed him to her balcony.

“It’s been a week since Naeun move here. She’s the type of roomates you want. She is nice, caring, smart, tidy and really helpful. She turn my messy gangster room into a girl room. Howon was paying attention to her lately. He always ask me about how Naeun was. Hey Howon, You forget about you best friend huh?” Eunji thought. She watch Howon jumping over to his balcony.

Eunji was done showering. She woke up earlier than usual although it was weekend. She walked around her room with a towel on her head.

Beep Beep

“I think I should change the ringtone, geez” Eunji thought.

From: Ho-Ya!

To: JEJ

Me and Dongwoo going out to Karaoke, you join?

“Seems like there’s nothing else to do. Fine” Eunji said.

Beep Beep

“Aish~ that Howon. I haven’t replied him but he texted again?” Eunji muttered. She opened her inbox and check her text message. “Son Naeun...”

From: Son Naeun

To: JEJ

Sorry to disturb you wonderful morning, I’m going back late because of something. Please tell the dorm keeper, I didn’t have her number :) Gomawoyo

Eunji locked her room door and walked out. She went to the dorm keeper, telling that Naeun ask a permission to be late due to some matter that Eunji, herself, didn’t know. She bowed and left. “Hmm~ It’s been awhile since we went to Karaoke” Eunji said.

Eunji arrived at the karaoke. Dongwoo texted her the room. “Go left and then right. Second room” Eunji said as she tried to find the room where the both boy were in. “Here it is!”

Eunji open the door knob and saw the back of two guys. There were bottles of alchoholic drinks in the table, probably thats why the room smells bad. The song Crayon Pop – Bar Bar Bar was playing. “You guys, why picking such a song?” Eunji chuckled and dropped her bad on the sofa. The two guys turned their head, facing Eunji. They walked closer to Eunji. “Oh damn it, Wrong room.” It were two middle age man, seems like an office worker, in drunk condition. Eunji grabbed her bag and about to leave but one of the man grabbed her arm. “Let’s have some fun, young girl” the guys smirked. Eunji was scared but then she throw a blank face. “Oh wait, YOUNG GIRL?” Eunji asked. The guys showed a confused look. “Let’s have fun, girl! You, girl!” one of the guy reply with a confused look. Eunji suddenly laughed. “TAKE THAT HOWON! SOMEONE SAID IM A GIRL~ OH PLEASE GIVE ME THE 10.000 WON” Eunji laughed. The guys were scared with her evil laughed. “HAHAHAHA!!”

“Don’t tell me she’s crazy?” one of the guy asked his friend. They pushed Eunji out with a terrified looks. “Oh wait, what?” Eunji argued. The guys locked their door, avoiding the ‘crazy’ girl. “WAIT! I can dance Bar Bar Bar! Jumping Ye~ Jumping! Ahjusshi, let the GIRL join” Eunji shouted while banging the door. “Ya! Stupid girl, what are you doing?” Howon went to Eunji. Eunji pouted, “I was about to dance Bar Bar Bar with them” Howon laughed loudly. “What? Oh lol!”

Just then Eunji shouted, making the karaoke waiter who passed by stumbled. Gladly, nothing was wrong. “Lee Howon! Someone said I’m a girl.” Eunji said proudly. Howon stay quite for a moment and threw a confused look. Eunji sighed and said “10.000 Won bet!” Howon suddenly remember about that but he tried to act like he don’t know. Eunji hit his arm.

The two guys opened their door slowly. “Bring that girl away please...” they said with a terrified look to Howon. Howon laughed while Eunji look dissapointed. “Ah~ Bar Bar Bar ahjusshi...” Eunji pouted. Howon grabbed Eunji hand. “Kajja~ lets go out from this building” Howon smiled. “How about Dongwoo?” Eunji asked. “I don’t want to pay, lets go” Howon chuckled. Eunji laughed and pat his shoulder, “Thats how saving money is”

“You didn’t invite Myungsoo? You guys get along pretty well” Eunji asked as she walked beside Howon on the street. “He was leaving for some business. I’m not sure either” Howon replied. Just then a motorcyle, not that fast, ran toward Eunji direction. Everyone was yelling to them. Howon who noticed it tried to grab Eunji arm but It’s too late. “EUNJI!” Howon shouted.


Myungsoo entered the small cafe at Busan. He searched for the person he was looking for. He saw a guy wearing a light brown coat, sitting in the corner while sipping a latte. He exhaled and went over there. “You are here, finally” the guy respond to Myungsoo’s arrival. The guy offer him to order first. Myungsoo stood next to him, not bothering to sit. “Speak up to the point, Lee Taemin!” Myungsoo scoffed.

“You know where Yeoshin is, right?” the guy smirked. “If yes, Why should I tell you?” L replied coldly. “Oh my L, what will happen to you if I spread out that ‘Kim Company son L was running away with Son Company daughter?” he smirked.


“YA! WHERE IS YOUR EYE?” Eunji yelled at the motorcycle driver. When the vehicle almost hitted her, Eunji kick the motorcycle body, making the driver fall from the motorcycle. Howon couldn’t speak anything right now. “What do you think you are doing!” The driver raised up and about to hit Eunji. Eunji grabbed his arm and twisted it. “Isn’t it Busan Village’s Jung Eunji?!!” some people around murmur. Eunji smirked while watching the driver hissed in pain. “Busan.. Village.. Bu-san... Eun-ji.. BUSAN VILLAGE JUNG EUNJI?” the driver shouted. He bowed multiple times. “I’m sorry!”

Eunji laughed and grabbed Howon arm. “Eunji-ya, are you sure you are okay?” Howon asked. “Hmm...” Eunji mumbled. Howon pulled her closer and swapped their position. Now Howon was near the road. Eunji showed a confused look. “Earlier... It’s dangerous” Howon said as he hold his best friend tightly.

 


 

Thankyou for supporting this!

Don't be a silent reader, Please comment!

Update this story / not, depend to your comment!

Thankyou very much