My Angels

Love Fools

~previously~

Woohyun reminisced his memories with Chorong and it hurt him that it was all over. After lots and long thoughts, he decided to come back for her during the break.

Eunji founds out that her precious friend Howon was no other than someone she hate the most. Meanwhile Howon

Yoseob turns out to be Taemin childhood best friend. He wanted to help Taemin to get rid of Hoya (Howon) but he killed Eunji mother instead. Young Hyeri who always admire him as well as the witness of his criminal act decided to shut up if Yoseob obeys her. Yoseob who no longer being able to handle guilt decided to turn himself.

L.Joe enthrust Myungsoo and Naeun to look after his nephew, Jin. Naeun, Myungsoo, and Jin decided to do a little food shopping on the supermarket. The worker mistook them as a young parent.


~at the apartment~

Naeun was carrying the sleeping Jin while Myungsoo was carrying the groceries. Luckily they got lift so they won’t be climbing the stairs up to 8th floor. As they can’t open the door because their hands were full, they rang the bell.

“Who’s there?” Namjoo said and she opened the door. There stood in front of her, her brother and Naeun with a baby. She gasped in shock. “Wha-?” She was about to asked but the two adults passed her quickly. Naeun tiredly sat on the sofa while embracing Jin while Myungsoo put the groceries on the table.

“Who is-“ Namjoo said but cut again.

“Where is Hoya?” Myungsoo asked while he unpack the groceries.

“He went out. Now, mind to telling me whose baby it is?” Namjoo asked.

“Lee hyung. Long story, I’ll tell you later.” Myungsoo said.

Namjoo went to the little sleeping angel. He was really small and handsome. “Oppa, How old is he?” Namjoo asked.

“Ah right, i forgot to ask his exact age.” Myungsoo said and he pull out his phone from his pocket and texted L.Joe. “He is two.” (korean age)

“Luckily I bought a one years old baby food.” Naeun said. He was a smart baby for his age indeed.

“Ah, is this why Lee Company send a box fills with baby toys and diaper?” Namjoo said. She stood up and bring the box inside. It was filled with toys, diapers, stroller, and baby toiletries. They decided to unpack it tomorrow since it was night already.

Naeun wanted to wash up and go to bed. Just as she wanted to open the door, Namjoo stopped her. She grabbed her hand and keep her away from the door. "I think you'd better not sleep there. She really needs some time alone. She was heartbroken and in shock. I hope you can understand, unnie." he said with a fear face, "she cried endlessly and made me very fear. Please, unnie."

 

Naeun was afraid if Eunji might do something dangerous inside as she was unstable. "Calm down. She promised me to go to school tomorrow, at least it was a good thing that we can hear it now." Namjoo said. Naeun nodded and went back to the couch quiet, holding the sleeping Jin.

“It seems like Hoya oppa won’t be here tonight. You can sleep in oppa’s room.” Namjoo said. “I also prepared your stuff for tonight. I’m sure this will be happening. Please thank me.” She said while handing Naeun some toiletries.

"What about my clothes?" Naeun asked. Namjoo forget to set up her nightgown. Naeun who can read her face immediately knew that this Myungsoo little sister had forgotten to set it up.

“You and Jin can sleep in my room. I’ll take the couch. Also, you can use my tshirt.” Myungsoo said.

“By the way, it’s late. School starts again tomorrow. I’m going back.” Namjoo said.

He opened his dresser while searching for a shirt for her. After that, he gave it to her. Fairly large gray t-shirt. He then told Naeun to take shower first while he look after Jin. Naeun borrow a gray shirt is great for him and go to the bathroom, leaving the two boys in the room.

When Naeun took a shower, Jin suddenly awakened from his sleep. Jin whines a bit as he rubbed his eyes. Naeun who heard from the bathroom asked, "Jin is awake?". Myungsoo grabbed the little boy and hold him while patting his back. "Uri Jin, you're up." Myungsoo said softly as he reassured him.

Using his feet, Myungsoo push the box to his room. "Hey naeun, how to create the baby formula?" Myungsoo asked while looking for baby bottles from the box given by L.Joe.

"Wait a minute, I'm done." Naeun replied from inside. About five minutes later, Naeun went out of the bathroom with only a gray t-shirt, a few inches above the knee long. She tied her hair up and then approached Myungsoo who was holding Jin in the kitchen.

"Oh~ Jin, are you hungry? I'll make you some milk." Naeun said with a cute tone, patting the back of Jin. Myungsoo pointed towards the baby bottle that is on the table. Naeun washed her hands and a bottle. She then filled the bottle with clean water. After putting the formula in, she placed her index finger over the hole in the and vigorously shook. During that time she glanced at Myungsoo who was playing around with Jin.

"You will be a good father" naeun said while smiling at him. Myungsoo paused and looked toward naeun. He smiled back. "You too will become a good mother." He said while playing with Jin. "I don’t know anything though. I don’t even know how to create a formula." Myungsoo laugh.

Naeun sprinkle a few drops of the milk onto her wrist. The milk should feel neither cold nor hot. “I think this is okay. Can you try it?” Naeun asked. Myungsoo put Jin down the floor and went to Naeun. He grabbed her hand and it. “I think it’s fine.” He said. Naeun nodded and prepared the baby milk.  

Naeun lay him down and pick it up by sliding one of her hand under the neck and head, and the  other other under his bottom and hips. She spread her fingers and lift them to her chest so she can support Jin. She gently slide the hand supporting his head and neck slide along her forearm, making their way into the crook of her arm and elbow. Her other hand cupping the baby hips and bottom. She bring the baby close to her body.

“You can take a shower now and stop staring at me.” Naeun said to the speechless Myungsoo. “You just amaze me, how can you do all that? Fine, i’ll take a shower.” He said. Naeun giggled. She grabbed the bottle and sat down the sofa. Then she feed the little boy. After feeding him, she cleaned him up and changed his clothes.

After taking a shower, Myungsoo prepared the bed for the two.  He make sure the bed sheets were tights and lay flat on his bed. He remove any extra pillows and bolsters. He pushed the bed to the wall and insert pillows on the gap. He went out and saw Naeun fell asleep with sleeping Jin on her arms. In front of her was an empty bottle. Myungsoo cleaned it the bottle, put the formula back, and clean the kitchen area.

He returned to the sofa and sat beside her. He looked at the two sleeping angels in front of him. They both seems so pure and cute. Myungsoo didn’t want to wake naeun but he had to. He patted Naeun’s shoulder. Naeun opened his eyes slowly. She felt paralyzed and numb. Myungsoo then hold Jin and put him on the bed. Naeun rubbed her eyes and move inside.

“You know, the bed is large. I don’t mind if we sleep together.” Naeun said. Myungsoo was taken back with her words. But she was right. They were both a very close friend since a kid anyway. Jin was asleep near the wall, Naeun in the middle, and Myungsoo beside her.

“Hey L, when can we tell Eunji and Howon about the truth?” Naeun mumbled while closing her eyes. Myungsoo sighed. Because of all this mess, he forgot that Eunji and Howon never know the reality of Naeun and him running away. “Let’s talk about this tomorrow. You must be tired. Go to sleep, Yeo-..Naeun.” He said. Naeun chuckled and went to sleep.

 

‘Hoya oppa, please take this and go inside. Then open it if you are done. Xxx Namjoo (i ship them, okay?)’

Howon took the piece of paper on the front door then he enter the room. He was tired as hell. He glanced at Eunji’s room with a sad look and went to his room. As he went inside, he saw Myungsoo and Naeun sleeping together. He didn’t see Jin because it was dark and he was far away. He quitely shut the door and opened the note. There was envelope at the back. ‘Sleep at hotel 50 meters away. This is the money, goodluck oppa’ and 80.000 won inside. Howon sighed and went to the hotel. He didn’t have any more choice anyway.

 

Eunji woke up earlier than before. Her face showed distress and as she closed her eyes. Her eyes were red and swollen. She went to look around, her vision was blurry. it was difficult for her to see clearly. Eventhough she wasn’t able to see clearly, she know Naeun was not beside her. She went to the bathroom and wash her face. She brushed her teeth and went outside her room. It was silent. She walked to the kitchen and tripped over a box. She checked the box and surprised when she found the baby supplies in it. She walked to the sink and found a baby bottle. "Am I in wrong house?" she asked to herself. She scratched his head while holding a baby bottle. She turned toward Myungsoo’s and Howon’s room. Scared and mad, she opened a door to peek a little. Right in front of her eyes, Myungsoo was still asleep with his arms wrapped around naeun stomach. In front of naeun there was a small baby sleeping peacefully.

“I’ve sleep long enough until they both have a baby?” Eunji thought as she closed the door. She quickly grabbed her phone and about to dialed Howon but she remembered that she can’t. She went back to her room and took a shower.

 

Jin suddenly woke up and cried. Myungsoo and Naeun was startled. Myungsoo directly hold him on his arm while Naeun stood up to prepare herself. “I will prepare his milk.” She said as she left to the kitchen. She heard a dripping water noise asuming that Eunji was taking a shower. She quickly prepare the milk and handed to Myungsoo. She sat down on the edge of the bed. Jin was lying down while drinking his milk.

“I will cook for you. But samgyetang must wait.” Naeun said. Myungsoo laughed and said it was fine to postpone.

Naeun prepared a simple dish. A rice and instant chicken soup. She also prepared braised potatoes, kimchi, and braised burdock roots as side dish. She also prepared a baby walker on the living room. Myungsoo went out with Jin on his arms. He put Jin on the baby walker and went to the dining chair. “I’ll eat well.” He said.

Eunji when out of the room with another interesting view. A boy and girl eating and a baby on a walker. She pointed them. “Family? When are you pregnant?” Eunji asked with a confused look. But then she sat down and joined them eating first. Naeun told her everything from the begining while Myungsoo just keep eating his food.

Before they finish eating, Namjoo arrived in her uniform. “Good morning our couple with little baby, morning eunji unnie~” Namjoo cheerfully greeted them. Naeun chuckled and told her than Eunji had known everything already. Namjoo pouted. Naeun cleaned up the food while Myungsoo played with Jin.

“Omo unnie, wait here. Your eyes are really puffy.” Namjoo said to Eunji. She grabbed her makeup kit and applied some to Eunji. “That’s better!” she said and pull out mirror so eunji can see herself. Eunji was indeed pretty even without makeup on. Namjoo pull her and went out to go to school.

“How about Naeun and Myungsoo?” Eunji asked.

“Nah, they’ll break for awhile.” She said.

“....Howon........?” Eunji asked slowly.

“I heard that Yoseob turns himself in this morning. Howon will be there also to be questioned.” Namjoo answered.

“What? Yoseob? Where’s Taemin?” Eunji asked confusedly.

“Let’s deal with that later, i promise you’ll be okay.” Namjoo smiled while pulling her closer as they went to Namjoo’s car.


“You fool! How can you leave me like this?” Suzy cried when she saw his boyfriend were detained by the police. Behind Yoseob, there were also Taemin, his lawyer, and many reporters relentlessly questioning and photographing.

Yoseob didn’t say a thing. It was painful seeing Suzy, her dream girl for years, crying out loud like this. But he can’t hurt the innocent Eunji any longer. He was guilty. Taemin looked uneasy but still confident with his lawyer.

“Please don’t leave me. Ahjussi, please take that Lee Hyeri! She blackmailed him and started fire to CS High School.” Suzy shouted. Everyone gasped including the reporter. Some quickly instructed to record Suzy. Taemin freezed while Yoseob eyes widened. Yoseob face became as white as a snow with his lips trembling. His throat was so dry he barely make a sound. “Stop it, suzy.” He sounded like an unpleasent breeze, it was harsh.

The police instructed them to keep going. As they went inside already, Suzy was left outside with the reporters questioning her. She drop herself to the ground, screaming, rocking back and forth, sobbing uncontrollably.

 

 

Howon sat down on the front row while in front of him Yoseob was being judged on the court. He was fighting against Taemin.

“Is it true that this action is done by self-will without coercion from any party?”

“Yes. Neither he did force me nor he did threaten me to do so.”

Howon stood up from his seat and shouted. “Not only did he stole your girlfriend and ruin your life, why are you being so loyal to him?!” the guards told Howon to seat down and keep quite.

But in the end, Yoseob was still loyal to Taemin. He can’t even revenge even if he destroyed his life. The selfish Taemin didn’t care about it. Yoseob was jailed 20 years for murder meanwhile Hyeri will be investigated. And if she was proven to be guilty, she will do a community service as she was still a minor.


 

 

It was 7pm already. Woohyun stood in front of the school gate. He miss it so much. After two hours train ride, he finally arrived. He went directly to the girls dorm. He passed by Ms. Song who didn’t really pay attention to him. He went straightly to room 1123. Ever since he left, Chorong slept on Eunji’s room.

Knock.. knock..

“Soojung? Hyejin?” chorong said with a soft voice. The sound that Woohyun missed the most. She opened the door and saw that man she missed the most right in front of her.

He came up to her, he had a look in his eyes. She can't tell if it was a happiness or sadness.

“Who said it was over?” He said as he looked at her deeply. Chorong was just surprised and speechless.

“Our relationship might be fake, but my proposal was real.” He pulled her into his arms and embraced her.

“Park  Chorong, I can’t stand living a lie any longer.. I want to start over” he paused. Chorong looked at him deeply.

He kneeled and pulled out a tiny black box. He opened it up and stood a pretty white diamond rings. He grabbed her hand as he saw their old ring was still used. He pulled it out.And kneeled back.


He stared into her eyes 

"...and I think you love me too" 

"I... I love you Nam Woo Hyun.” She broke down into tears as he put a ring onto her fingers.

“I promise to never let you go.” He said as he embraced her and her hair.

 


It’s been quite long  since that day. Eunji was getting better although she never contact Howon ever since that accident. She’s now in the last grade. Around a year has passed. Howon was no longer living in the apartment. Myungsoo said he moved to another city. Hyeri transferred to another school with a supervisor monitoring her. Myungsoo and Naeun were going to school with her while Jin was being taken care by the nanny during school time. Woohyun and Chorong wedding ceremony will be held this week. As the ceremony will be held in Busan, she also planned to move back to Busan.

“Eunji-ya, are you done packing?” Naeun said while holding Jin on her arms.

“Aigoo, uri Jin is 2 already. You look like you are his real mother by the way.” Eunji joked while pinching Jin cheeks.

“An~dwae!” Jin said while protecting his cheeks. “Eomma~!!” he cried.

“He even calls me and myungsoo, eomma and appa.” Naeun laughed.

“Ah, I’m going to miss you a lot. I’ll be going. See you in Chorong unnie’s wedding.” Eunji said as she leave.

“Ah, it will be the day you’ll meet Howon again..”

 


 

“Jin-ah, you hold this and if there is something you want, put it inside.” Myungsoo said as he gave Jin a little cart.

“Nae!” Jin said.

“We are going to buy cheese, flour, and egg. Later we and Naeun will make pizza.” Myungsoo tapped his head.

“Pizza! With eomma?” Jin asked.

“Ah yes, with eomma.” He replied.

“L, can you bring the shopping chart? I’ve found the flour.” Naeun called. Myungsoo instructed Jin to stay still at the cookies section while he’s going to give Naeun the cart.

“Where is Jin?” Naeun asked. Myungsoo pointed at the cookies section. Naeun told him to go back and look after him.

When Myungsoo was back, he saw Jin talking with a big guy wearing a suit. He ran over to him.

“Did he cause any trouble? I’m very sorry!” Myungsoo bowed. The guy was shocked for a moment.

“Ah... No, he’s being a nice kid. Sorry, but are you perhaps-” the guy said but cut by Jin.

“Eommaa~ cookie!” Jin ran over Naeun who was pushing the shopping cart. He showed her his mini cart filled with 3 packs of oreo.

“Aigoo, our little Jin. Is everything alright?” Naeun said while looking at Myungsoo and the guy.

“Ah.. don’t mind me. Have a nice day.” The guy said and left to the cashier.

 

“Hello, this is Kim Minjae, security guard of Son Company. Yes, I found Son Yeoshin and L.”

 


FINALLY A LONG UPDATE~

Sorry for not updating so long but here's a long update. I finally decided to continue and finish this fanfic fast~ yay!

I've been working hard and even passed out on some points because of school. And all i got was an A- which my mom kinda didn't appreaciate at all #sigh

Anyway i hope you continue to love LOVE FOOLS

Please also comment down below, I really want to know if anyone is still reading and supporting this story. That way I can update in less than a month or maybe a week.

THANKYOU ALL <3

large.gif

tumblr_mh8qfgol7g1r4tw7ko1_500.gif

tumblr_mc871nJN5e1re0t7jo3_250.gif