Bonus Chapter #2

Her Double Life (Lee Taemin Love Story)

This chapter was not originally written when I wrote this story. Therefore, this is a bonus to show some of Minji's life, and just how much she likes Taemin. Slight fluff.
P.S. This takes place at the same time as the last chapter; so this starts before the group goes on stage. Hopefully that helps this chapter make more sense.


Minji paced around their dressing room, nervous and scared. Joel ignored her, Jerico and Oliver watched worriedly, and Caleb trailed after her, trying to calm her down. Manager Carter had left the room a few minutes previous, and was talking to a few of the staff.  The woman that had put together their outfits was trying to convince Minji to get changed and get her hair done, as everyone else was done.

Caleb grabbed Minji by the shoulders and shook her hard. "Think clearly, my little Bunny! You can see Taemin tonight! Get your head out of the clouds and get ready! Everyone's waiting on you!"

Minji stared at Caleb, opening slowly, then she started freaking out. "I need to get my outfit on! Ah, how much time do we have before we have to go to stage?"

Her gay friend shook his head. "You have fifteen minutes left, Minji. Now, let's get you changed."

They went into a change room and got Minji changed, then Caleb sat her down, putting her hair in a ponytail on top of her head, and put blue dye on the tips of her hair. After letting it sit for ten minutes, Caleb washed the dye out and blow dried it. When Minji looked in the mirror, she saw her straight blonde hair with light blue tips that brought her eyes out.

"You look beautiful, darling. Everyone's going to love you, and Taemin's going to have to do a double take to make sure you're the same girl he first met, you y Bunny, you." Caleb grinned, winking.

"Sometimes I wonder about you, Caleb." Minji giggled, blushing. "Thank you."

"Go get 'em, Tiger. Show Taemin what you're made of. I'll cheer you on from here and await your quick stop here after your performance." Caleb laughed, ushering her out the door behind the other three.

Oliver snickered. "Yeah, show Taemin what you got, you y Bunny."

Minji rolled her eyes playfully. "Shut up."

Joel, Oliver, Minji, and Jerico got in position on the rising stage and listened to the staff command for the stage to be lifted. It moved up, and they heard loud cheering from the people in the crowd and music playing. The stage stopped moving and the four waited for their cue. Once the music picked up, they all started to dance along to the mashup of Korean pop songs. Out of the corner of her eye, Minji saw a group of idols just off stage, all watching their dance. Taemin was in that group, with a surprised smile on his face. That made Minji push to dance even better. Closer to the end of the song, the three men on stage surrounded Minji and took off her gloves and sweater, then flipped her upside down so she could hook her legs onto a bar. It went up and she got ready to start spinning on it while watching the three dance below her. Quickly she unhooked her legs and gripped the bar tightly with her hands, and started to flip around on it, doing the splits and letting go with one hand so she could spin her body around. The song was coming to a close, and she quickly let go of the bar, much to the agitation of Joel and Jerico, and the shock of Oliver, the crowd, and the watching idols. She landed on the rising stage with the other three, and they posed as the stage went down.

As soon as they were out of sight, Joel glared at Minji. "You idiot! You wanna break your ankle or something? Get back here so I can strangle you!"

Minji ran away from Joel and got to their dressing room first. Caleb quickly pulled her into the change room and removed her sweaty outfit, getting rid of as much sweat as he could with a damp towel before helping her change into another outfit. Then he sat her down and took her hair out of the ponytail and brushed it out. Putting on the final touches, he grabbed a hat and put it on her head carefully.

"Now, I probably won't see you later, so say goodbye to me right now, my little Bunny. Keep in touch, and don't forget to keep me in the loop with this whole Taemin business." Caleb sighed, hugging Minji tightly.

"Of course, Caleb. I wouldn't dream of leaving you of all people out of the loop about anything." Minji nodded, hugging Caleb back.

"Okay, get your microphone sets and get to stage." Caleb ordered, pushing everyone out of the dressing room. "And introduce Minji like we practiced, or else I'll have to come on stage and correct you, Joel."

Joel growled. "I got it, leave me alone, you pushy gay."

Caleb blew him a kiss. "You know you would be lost without me."