Bonus Chapter #1

Her Double Life (Lee Taemin Love Story)

This chapter was not originally written when I wrote this story. Therefore, this is a bonus to show some of Minji's life, and just how much she likes Taemin. Slight fluff.

It was refreshing to be back in America and listening to the English language everywhere, but Minji still missed South Korea. By the time Minji got off of the plane and had started to grab some of her luggage, she had been recognized by a few people and she was being watched. Someone pulled her into a back hug while she was reaching for one of her suitcases, and another person grabbed the bag that she had been going to get. Minji pulled away from the strong arms and faced a group of four men. All four of them were tall and muscular. The more muscular looking one, who had been the one to pull her into a hug, had darker tanned skin with short brown hair, and was the second tallest. The second shortest was an older man with greying short brown hair and darker tanned skin. The one that had grabbed her bag had a light tan with slightly shaggy brown hair, and was the shortest. The tallest was pale with short blonde hair, and was more lanky than the others. 

"Oliver! Jerico! Joel!" Minji cheered, hugging the three younger men.

The older one cleared his throat in agitation, arms crossed over his wide chest. His dark brown eyes were smoldering. "Mi-Cha, what did I say about hanging out with idols? And I know you were with some of them yesterday, because you didn't answer your phone."

Minji rolled her eyes. "I wasn't about to blow them off. Besides, you don't run my life, Manager Carter, so stop trying to."

Jerico glared at the manager. "I told you not to bring it up, Uncle Carter. Leave Mi-Cha alone. C'mon, let's get your things to the van, Mi."

Minji, Joel, Oliver, and Jerico each grabbed a bag, then the four of them walked out the front door to the van that waited for them. Manager Carter slowly followed, feeling totally defeated. People were taking pictures and trying to get closer to the four young actors and actress. The bags were put in the back of the vehicle, then the four got in the back, while Manager Carter got in the drivers seat.

"So, did you end up meeting that cute idol that you like? What was his name? Taemin?" Oliver questioned Minji happily. "Was he as cute in real life as he is on that poster or on TV? Was he nice?"

"Yes, I met Taemin. We're really close. And yes, he's way cuter in real life. And he's so sweet." Minji nodded, laughing.

"How'd you meet him? Tell me all the details. I'll act like your gay best friend for now, until we meet up with Caleb." Oliver grinned, revealing his dimples and waggling his eyebrows playfully.

"I think I'll wait until we meet up with Caleb so you don't end up feeling awkward, Olly." Minji denied with a grin.

Joel stifled a laugh. "Way to go, Oliver. You successfully made Minji feel awkward. Try a little harder and you might just end up acting just like Caleb."

The rest of the ride to their apartments was full of mockery and jokes aimed at one another. When they got to the apartment complex, Jerico, Oliver, and Joel helped Minji bring her bags up to the apartment she shared with her gay friend, Caleb. Across the hall from their apartment was Oliver, Jerico, and Joel's, and Manager Carter's was down the hallway. Once inside her apartment, she was greeted with a happy squeal, then arms were thrown around her shoulders. A man with short spiked black hair and green eyes, who was a few inches taller than her and had a slightly muscular build, beamed at her.

"So, how was your family visit? Did you meet your cutie pie doll face idol, Taemin?" the man asked.

Minji hugged the man back. "My visit was very good, Caleb. And I did meet Taemin. Him and his band members actually saved me from some gang members trying to beat me, and they got to know me after that. Taemin is really kind to me."

Caleb sat down at the table, and Minji sat across from him. "So, is he as cute or cuter than you expected? And what kind of things have you two done? I need all the juicy details, so don't skimp out on anything. I need to make sure he's treating you right, and that he's not my type. Just kidding, but tell me, tell me!"

She laughed. "He's way cuter than I expected. They came over to my apartment and got to know me, then took me on a variety show called Idol Maknae Rebellion. He also came to see me yesterday before I left. But nobody knows that I left, so I gave Taemin a key to my apartment and put a note by the door for him to read."

Clicking his tongue, Caleb gave her a cat-like smirk. "You're already head-over-heels for him, darling."

"But I can't go out with him, Caleb. That's the problem. He doesn't know about my double life, and I can't tell him." Minji frowned.