The Date

Does He Like Me?

Short chapter, Part 2 will be up in 2-3 hours!

Tao leaned against the lamp post and sighed. He checked his cell phone for the time then groaned "I've been waiting for a while and he sure is taking his sweet time." 

"Sorry for making you wait," a voice apologized, Tao turned his head to the side, a panting Kris standing in front of him "I had to get some money from the bank."

Tao gave him a smile "It's ok, I wasn't waiting for long." he was lying, but Kris bought it.

Kris smiled "Good, I didn't want to upset you."

"You didn't." Tao answered, he ran his hand through his hair then fixed it, it was being a little annoying today.

"So where is the music store?"

Tao kicked off the lamp post and pointed to the right "That way, follow me." he answered before taking off in that direction. Kris went to his side and started to kick up a random conversation.

Yoohyun looked at the two passing by the huge window, a cup of coffee sitting in front of him. Yoohyun shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of the coffee, he set it back down and sighed. He usually came to the cafe every Saturday morning once a month to write in his diary and drink a cup of coffee.

He picked up his mechanical pencil and opened to the next page that wasn't filled with writing, he had been writing in his diary for years. He never wrote much, sometimes only a word to inspire him. Sometimes it was the same word.

He wrote the date on the top left of the page, he wrote what came to him, the pencil wasn't stopping. There was a lot to write about. Jun.K's departure, his feelings, and Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was the lead singer of a band that the school manages, they usually won at the competitions they attended. Jonghyun was the most popular member of the group, the popularity got to him. He would date any cute girls that fell in love with his voice, then dump them after being done with them.

The diary entry was interrupted when someone sat at the seat opposite of Yoohyun. Yoohyun looked up and dropped his pen. Speak of the devil, it was Jonghyun. His beautiful smile made Yoohyun feel completely weak in the knees.

"Hey, Yoohyunie~." Jonghyun cooed.

"H-h-hey, Jonghyun." Yoohyun greeted.

Jonghyun smiled at Yoohyun's stuttering and noticed the book and pencil "What's that for?"

Yoohyun looked down at his diary, he closed it so Jonghyun couldn't read it "Nothing."

Jonghyun nodded, respecting Yoohyun's privacy and sighed "I'm so bored."

"You are?"

Jonghyun nodded.

"Don't you have some girl to be with?"

Jonghyun frowned "Is your first impression of me that bad, that I always have a girl around me?"

Yoohyun wanted to say yes, but he shook his head instead.

"Do you mind if I sit here with you?" Jonghyun asked, forcing himself to forget about the other question he asked.

Yoohyun shook his head "I don't mind."

Jonghyun smiled and rose from his seat, he grabbed the chair and slid it next to Yoohyun. Yoohyun tensed up and moved his chair away from Jonghyun to give him more room.

"You don't need to be afraid of me, Yoohyun," Jonghyun said, he leaned in closer to Yoohyun "I won't hurt you."

Yoohyun looked down and nodded.

Jonghyun smiled and moved his chair closer to Yoohyun, he put an arm over the latter's shoulder "See?"

"Sure."

Jonghyun chuckled, the two continued their conversation over coffee; Jonghyun never took his arm off of Yoohyun. Yoohyun didn't know why he was doing this, he never did this before. Yoohyun wondered if it was because he had dated all of the cute girls in Korea and decided to go to him next, but he disregarded that thought when he caught Jonghyun staring at some girls' .

Yoohyun didn't like that.

Yoohyun took Jonghyun's arm off of his shoulder and grabbed his diary and pencil, he rose from the chair. Jonghyun looked up at him "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I need to get going."

"Really?"

Yoohyun nodded.

Jonghyun nodded and sighed "Well, I guess I'll get going too." he rose from the chair.

Yoohyun then remembered the plan, before Jonghyun could walk away he grabbed the sleeve of his shirt. Jonghyun turned his head "Yes?"

"I was wondering if I could help you write a song, I'm a good writer and I want to be good at writing lyrics."

"Really?"

Yoohyun nodded.

Jonghyun turned his body to Yoohyun, completely interested in Yoohyun now "Maybe you can help me write the chorus for this one love song I'm writing."

Yoohyun smiled "Romance is my best suited genre, I love writing romance stories so I think I can be a help."

Jonghyun smiled "Sweet," Jonghyun took out his phone "mind if I get your number so I can call you to discuss when we can meet?"

Yoohyun nodded "Sure."

"Sweet, let me get to my contacts list," Jonghyun pressed a button on his phone's touch screen then looked back at Yoohyun "ok tell me it now."

"113-4582." [Completely made it up, don't call it!]

Jonghyun placed Yoohyun's number in his phone then suddenly Yoohyun's phone went off, Yoohyun dug into his pocket and took out his phone. It was Jonghyun.

"It worked." Jonghyun said into the phone, Yoohyun smiled.

"Good."

"I guess we should probably end the call so I don't use up all my minutes, but I wouldn't care either way. Talking to you is fun." Jonghyun added.

Yoohyun blushed and nodded "I hope to hear from you, hyung."

"You too, Yoohyunie~."

Tao sighed as he scanned the shelf the employee told him to look at to find BTOB, Kris stood behind him. He bent over and looked at the second to bottom shelf.

"I found it!" Tao said with a smile.

"Fantastic."

Tao came back up with three of BTOB's albums "Which one?"

"The WOW one, that's what his friend wanted."

Tao nodded and put the other two back in their spots. He handed Kris the WOW album and sighed "Ready to check out?"

Kris nodded.

"Then let's go." Tao added, he directed Kris to the cashier at the front.

Kris took out his wallet and purchased the album, he took the bag with the album in it after the cashier did what she had to do. She bid the two farewell and gave the next customer a smile.

"I hope he enjoys it, well, I should be going now." Tao his heels.

Kris stopped Tao "Wait."

Tao turned his head "Yes?"

"Can I-can I see you again?"

"Again?"

Kris nodded.

"Where?"

"Maybe at dinner tomorrow after I get out of work, how's that?"

Tao nodded "Sounds good, should I walk or-"

"I'll pick you up, where do you live?"

"Apartment number twenty, Roman street-"

"Seoul Apartment Building?"

"Yeah."

"I know where that is, okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow night then. Have a good night, Tao."

"You too, Kris." Tao said before walking the opposite way back to his house.

-----------------------------------

Did you enjoy!?

1) Yoohyun+Jonghyun or Yoohyun+Jun.K?

2) Who should I add first, Baekyeol or Kaisoo?