The Former Trainee

Does He Like Me?

Tao fell head first on his bed, he had just returned from shopping with Kris. Kyungsoo was sitting on his bed that was next to Tao's, they shared a room together.

Kyungsoo looked up from his magazine "Rough day?"

Tao rose his head and sighed "No."

"Then why are you tired?"

"You can tell?"

Kyungsoo nodded. Kyungsoo could always tell when Tao was tired, he knew whatever Tao was feeling. It was like he was connected to Tao in a way, it was scary sometimes.

Tao sat up and get off his bed "So, how was your day?"

"It was okay. We got the rent bill, I put it on the table in the kitchen." Kyungsoo answered.

Tao nodded and sighed "I hate paying bills, I wish we had an accountant."

"My brother Baekho is an accountant, why don't I ask him?"

Tao suddenly had a smile on his face "Will you!?"

"Sure, he owes me anyway."

"Why?" Tao asked, he sat back down on his bed.

Kyungsoo frowned, not wanting to remember the scarring experience. Baekho had a girlfriend during the time when Kyungsoo was living with him to finish tenth grade, and he walked in on the two having . He moved in with Tao a week later.

"You don't want to know." Kyungsoo answered, he looked back at his magazine.

Tao nodded and walked into the kitchen to do his bills. Twenty minutes later Kyungsoo came out of the bedroom and sat on the couch in the living room, he started texting his friend.

Tao finished his bills and leaned back in the chair "Done, thank god."

Kyungsoo looked up from his phone "Baekho said he will do your bills for a price."

Tao turned in the chair "How much?"

"You would have to discuss that with him."

Tao nodded and sighed "On a different note, I wonder how Yoohyun is doing."

Kyungsoo rose from the couch "Oh and another thing, remember the rejection gift where we thought it was for Yoohyun?"

"Yeah?"

"We got it returned to us, apparently the girl didn't have a lover nor ever did."

"So it is for Yoohyun?"

Kyungsoo shook his head "No, maybe there is a girl named Yoohyun."

"Let me see the card" Tao said, Kyungsoo walked into the bedroom then returned with the white card. Tao looked at it and sighed "This says Yoonhye, not Yoohyun!"

"Oh, I was a little dizzy remember, how would I have known the difference!" Kyungsoo stated, defending himself.

Tao groaned and gave the card back to Kyungsoo "Go ask the girl if she knows somebody named Yoonhye, if she does then we can finally get rid of this thing."

Kyungsoo nodded and returned the card to the box it was in. He walked out of the bedroom with it and slipped on his shoes, he had also just put on a sweatshirt and sweats; he was wearing a only boxers and a shirt with holes in it before.

"I'll be back soon." Kyungsoo said, he opened the door and closed it behind him as he walked out.

Tao was about to get up to take a nap when his phone rang, he groaned and trudged over to it. He picked up his phone and pressed the 'Send' button "Hello?"

"It's me" a familiar voice answered.

A sudden smile came on Tao's face "Oh hey, Kris."

"I was wondering if you can come to a music store with me tomorrow after work, my friend says the guy wants something from this group BTOB, he says it's the guy's favorite idol group."

"Really!? That's my friends favorite idol group, weird right?"

"Very, but will you come with me?"

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Thanks, see you later" Kris said before hanging up.

Tao set the phone down and continued his journey into his bedroom.

On the other side of town Yoohyun and a mysterious guy were sitting on the bench in the park, the guy held a passport in his hands. His fake glasses were on the bridge of his nose, a heavy muscle build behind the gray v-neck t-shirt. He was handsome, considering that he used to be a trainee for a Korean entertainment, and tall. His dark brown hair was in a red beanie and a faint smell of cologne radiated from his chiseled body.

Yoohyun looked at him sadly "Well?"

"Yoohyun, I can't take you with me."

"Why not?"

The mysterious guy sighed "It wouldn't be good for someone like you to be such a different place, I don't want you to be scared. Japan is a scary place."

Yoohyun rose from the bench "But I want to go with you, I'm not weak!"

The guy looked up at him and shook his head "I already told you that you-"

"Jun.K, please!" Yoohyun begged.

The guy named Jun.K sighed "I'm sorry-"

"Minjun-"

Jun.K rose from the bench with anger in his voice "Don't call me that!"

Yoohyun looked down "Sorry, I forgot."

Jun.K shook his head "No, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to yell."

Yoohyun sighed and took a step closer to Jun.K, he wrapped his arms around his waist, his head was resting on his chest "I'll miss you." a single tear rolling down his face.

Jun.K smiled and wrapped his arms around the latter "I'll miss you too, Yoohyun."

"Ready to go, Jun!?" a female's voice called from a running blue sedan.

Jun.K looked over to the car then back at Yoohyun "I'll talk to you later, Yoohyun." Jun.K patted Yoohyun on the head and started walking to the car.

Yoohyun looked down and took out a crumpled up photo of him, Jun.K, and a girl. Jun.K had his arm around the girls waist, they were a couple. A tear fell on the picture, Yoohyun crumpled the picture up and walked the opposite way; he threw the picture in the trash can.

"I guess it's to late to ask him if he ever liked me." Yoohyun said to himself, making himself cry a bit harder than before.

--------------------------------------------------

Taoris! You find out a little about Yoohyun too! Yay!

1) Who would you like Yoohyun to be paired with? (Jun.K is an option, so if you want him just say that!)

2) Favorite idol group in kpop (Mine isn't BTOB, it's ChoColat!)