Baekyeol's Ending

Does He Like Me?

FIRST! Let me say this to everyone who is disappointed...I did this on purpose, throughout the entire story, I told myself "Tao and Kris don't end up together" and I stuck through that. And what happened to Baekyeol was supposed to make you wonder..."What about them, do they end up together?", and I wrote their outcome on a seperate page and decided to show it to you.


Baekhyun sat down at the table in the cafe that was close to his house, he was waiting for someone. When a waiter came over, Baekhyun ordered a small cappuccino and waited patiently. Someone invited him here, but he had no clue why he would.

"Did you wait long?" someone asked.

Baekhyun looked up and smiled at the "someone", he shook his head and answered: "No."

The "someone" smiled and sat down across from him, he took off his jacket and hooked it on the hook above the table.

"How was your Christmas, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked.

"It was okay, but not great."

Baekhyun's smile faded "Why wasn't it great?"

Chanyeol looked down and was about to speak, but the waiter came back with Baekhyun's cappuccino. Chanyeol swore to him himself, if it wasn't for the waiter Chanyeol would have told him.

"Is there anything you would like, sir?" the waiter asked.

"No thank you, but could you get me some toast, white, with jelly?"

The waiter nodded and walked off.

Chanyeol sighed with relief and looked back at Baekhyun, who was sipping his cappuccino. Chanyeol had lost his courage he had worked up since he had sat down.

There was a silence, an uncomfortable silence, until the waiter came by with Chanyeol's order. Chanyeol thanked him and watched him off, he sighed and bit into his toast.

"So," Chanyeol looked up "why did you want to meet?" asked Baekhyun.

Chanyeol put the piece of toast on the plate and sighed "Do you really want to know?"

Baekhyun nodded and said: "Of course."

"Mind if I ask something?"

"Go ahead."

Chanyeol reached out his right hand "May I hold you hand for a moment?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened "C-come again?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and reached out his hand, Chanyeol gently grabbed it and sighed with relief. Chanyeol took out a piece of paper from his pocket and cleared his throat.

"Chanyeol, what are-"

"I really like you, Baekhyun." Chanyeol read from the paper, Baekhyun's eyes widened even bigger than before. "You are adorable, innocent, shy, caring, kind, sweet, cute, se-y, and...I really, really, like you. Like...a lot."

Baekhyun tried his best to contain himself, he never had anyone confess to him. Baekhyun couldn't hide his smile, he looked at Chanyeol and asked: "Do you really mean it?"

Chanyeol nodded.

"I might as well confess too." Baekhyun cleared his throat. "I like you, Chanyeol. I really, really, do."

Chanyeol smiled and squeezed Baekhyun's hand tight, then he asked the question he always wanted to ask: "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Baekhyun blushed and nodded "Of course."

-----------------------------------------

So....I hope you liked it...k...bye!

ALSO! I noticed some of you unsubscribed, some because Taoris didn't end up together. I might as well tell them, if they actually still care, that Taoris weren't supposed to make-up like they did. They were supposed to stay apart. I don't mind if you unsubscribe, that shows me who actually is my subbies who enjoy the story, and my writing, and to those people: You are my friends who I will cherish, thank you! Look forward to High School Romance 3!