The Perfect Guy

Does He Like Me?

"Just give me an example!" Kyungsoo begged, holding onto Tao's wrist.

"No."

"Please!?"

"No."

"Please!?"

"When you ask the teacher for an example during the test, will he give you an example?"

Kyungsoo sighed and shook his head "No, he wouldn't"

"Now what is the answer?"

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders "I don't know."

"Balance Beams."

Kyungsoo sighed "I'm not good at translating Japanese, how would they suspect me to know such complicated stuff!?"

"You are in the lowest possible Japanese class in the school, you have been studying Japanese for six years. However, you can't answer a grade seven question."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened "I thought we were doing twelfth grade Japanese!"

Tao showed Kyungsoo the sheet "We are, that was the first question!"

Kyungsoo groaned "I'll never pass."

Suddenly the door opened, a teary-eyed Yoohyun walked in. Tao rose from the kitchen chair and walked over to Yoohyun "What's wrong, Yoohie'?"

Yoohie is Yoohyun's nickname, Tao named him that because Yoohyun once cross dressed as a girl for a contest. Tao has since called him Yoohie.

"Jun.K."

Tao sighed and nodded "Is it because he has a girlfriend?"

Yoohyun shook his head "I already knew that, he left for Japan."

"He did?"

Yoohyun nodded "Yeah, he left yesterday night."

Tao put an arm around Yoohyun's shoulder "It must be  hard, I knew that you really liked him."

Yoohyun's eyes widened "You did?"

Tao nodded "I can see the way you looked at him, it was a look of longing love."

Yoohyun sighed "And I tried so hard to keep it a secret," then his eyes widened "do you think Jun.K knew!?"

Tao shrugged "I don't know, maybe."

Yoohyun groaned "Oh great, maybe that is why he wouldn't let me come. He probably was telling me that he didn't feel the same way by not letting me come, oh I feel like !"

Kyungsoo rose from the kitchen table and put his arms around Yoohyun "I'm so sorry, Yoohyun, you'll find the perfect guy soon!"

Yoohyun nodded then frowned "But Jun.K was the perfect guy."

Tao shook his head "No he wasn't, if he didn't fall for you then he isn't perfect, he is stupid."

Yoohyun smiled and looked into Tao's eyes "Can you do me a huge favor?"

"Yes?"

"There is this other guy I like, he's the lead singer and lyricist of our school band and he's so cute!"

Tao chuckled "There's our Yoohyun."

"As I was saying, I was wondering if you could pretend to be my boyfriend to make him jealous"

Tao's eyes widened "What?"

"He is a huge flirt, but he treats me differently. I think he may either-"

"How does he treat you?"

"He calls me Yoohyunie and puts his arm around my waist all the time-"

"Sounds like he is flirting with you, if you want to make him like you-"

"Don't listen to him." Tao interrupted "If you like him, find a way to hang out with him and get to know him. Maybe ask if you can help write some lyrics to his next song, you are a good writer aren't you?"

Yoohyun nodded "Yeah, I guess that would be good and he talks to me third period for a little when he comes back from the bathroom, I guess I can ask him then."

Tao smiled and took his arm off of Yoohyun, he sighed and grabbed his phone from the counter "Well, I'm off to help Kris do something."

------------------------------------------------------------

No Taoris :( But next chapter for sure!

1) Who do you think Yoohyun is talking about? (Hint: Dino...)