Make-Up

Does He Like Me?

Tao eyed Kyungsoo, who continued to text his friend. Tao gritted his teeth and sighed. Kyungsoo still continued to text. Tao started to grow impatient.

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah?"

"Go!" Tao shouted.

Kyungsoo looked up from his phone, he eyed the T.V. screen "Oh it's my turn!" he set down his phone and grabbed the controller. He picked up a card and placed down another one, he entered his battle phase and attacked one of Tao's weaker cards. After his turn was over, he grabbed his phone "Your turn."

Tao sighed and set down his controller, he needed to know who Kyungsoo was texting. He had a plan. Tao suddenly grabbing his stomach and started groaning.

Kyungsoo eyed him "Are you okay?"

Tao shook his head "I think I'm going to throw up, get me a bucket."

Kyungsoo set his phone down on the couch and ran into the kitchen to grab the trash can, Tao snatched his phone and entered in Kyungsoo's password.

"Hold on, I need to put in a trash bag!" Kyungsoo called from the kitchen.

"Hurry!" Tao begged.

Tao's mouth dropped when he saw who Kyungsoo was texting, it was his older science partner. Tao started scrolling through the conversation, it comprised of flirting, funny, and dramatic texts.

In one section Kyungsoo was asking if his old science partner was single, which he replied with a yes. Tao scrolled even further up the conversation, soon reaching the very first time they ever spoke.

"Tao, where are the plastic bags!?"

"In the cabinet above the sink!" Tao answered.

"Okay!"

Tao shook his head in disbelief I can't believe this is the guy he is talking to! I-I-I- Tao sighed I really shouldn't be snooping. Tao set Kyungsoo's phone back where it was and cleared his throat "I'm okay! It passed!"

"Are you sure!?"

"Yes!"

"Okay!"

Kyungsoo came back into the room and grabbed his phone, he continued to text Tao's old science partner. Tao decided to take a nap, he needed to sleep on what he just found out.

An hour later Tao awoke with this awful feeling that something bad had just happened, he trudged out into the living room and found a familiar figure sitting at the table.

"What are you doing here?"

The familiar figure turned "You're awake."

"Are you still mad at me, Kris?"

Kris shook his head and rose "You were right, I was jealous. I just wanted to have a special dinner with you and I ruined it because of my stupid jealously. I'm sorry."

Tao smiled "Really?"

Kris sighed "Don't make me repeat it."

Tao chuckled "I'm a little groggy right now, but if you want to redo that dinner I can order food and we can eat here. However, Kyungsoo would be interrupting us because of his texting sounds."

"Texting sounds?"

"Giggles, squeals, and other sounds that make me want to kill him."

"Well, if you mean that boy who had the big eyes, he just left to go see some boy named Yoohyun."

"Really?"

Kris nodded.

"Well, then do you want to order Chinese or-"

"I could really go for Chinese." Kris interrupted.

Tao chuckled and nodded "I'll call them, what do you want?"

"I'll eat anything, I'm starving." Kris answered.

Tao nodded and grabbed the landline "Make yourself at home."

Tao ordered the food and joined Kris on the couch, the two watched 'Heirs' until the doorbell rang. Tao rose and paid for the Chinese food, he walked into the kitchen and unpacked the food from the bag.

"It's here!" Tao called to Kris.

"I'm starving." Kris said as he walked into the kitchen, he his lips.

Tao motioned him to sit down and slid him his meal and a can of soda. The two sat down at the table and started to eat their meals, Kris sat across from Tao.

"Are you happy?" Tao asked, he took a sip of his soda.

Kris nodded.

"Good." Tao added.

"Are you happy?" Kris asked.

Tao nodded with a smile.

"Are you still jealous?"

"Shut it."

Tao chuckled and stabbed a piece of beef.

Suddenly the door to outside opened, Kyungsoo and Yoohyun walked in. Yoohyun had tears running down his face, Kyungsoo had a bloody nose.

Tao dropped his fork "What happened!?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait, I'm starting to get that laziness I get sometimes...I had to force myself to write!

1) Enjoy?

2) Would you like a cameo from Oliver? (If you read H.S.R, you would know who that is.)