I can't forgive you...

Does He Like Me?

SHORT CHAPTER

Tao sat on the couch and flipped through many channels on the television, Yoohyun and Jonghyun sat at the table playing a board game they found in the closet, Kyungsoo had just left to get some snacks.

Kris hadn't woken up yet.

Tao left the television on a Christmas movie channel and rose from the couch, he peeked into his bedroom to still find Kris fast asleep. Tao walked in and shut the door behind him. Tao walked up to Kris and put a hand on his stomach, he sighed with relief seeing Kris' stomach moving up and down. He had thought the worse.

Tao sat down next to him and took Kris' hand into his, he contemplated this in his head for hours. Tao took a deep breath and said: "Kris, I know you're awake."

It took a second, but Kris turned towards Tao and smiled "You did?"

Tao nodded.

"I need to tell you something."

Kris turned his entire body to Tao and squeezed his hand tight "Yes?"

Tao sighed and answered: "I'm sorry for what Kyungsoo did,"

Kris shook his head "It's not your fault-"

"but what he did isn't as bad as what I'm going to say to you."

Kris' smile faded.

Tao let go of Kris' hand and sighed "I can't forgive you, you spoke your true mind about me, about gay people, and I can't be friends with someone who is homophobic."

Kris rose to a sitting position and took ahold of Tao's hand "I don't mean it Tao-"

Tao shook his head "You did, I know you did-"

"I didn't mean it Tao!"

Yoohyun and Jonghyun looked up from their board game, then looked at each other. They rose from the table and tip-toed over to the door. The two pressed their ears against the door to listen like good friends.

Tao shook his head and said: "You did."

"I didn't! I'm not homophobic!"

"Then why did you call me a !" Tao shouted, making Kris shrink down.

Kris didn't have an answer.

Tao slipped out of Kris' hold and rose from the bed, Kris staring at him, he wanted to say something, but he couldn't. He didn't know why, he just couldn't.

Tao walked to the door, grabbed the door handle, and said: "Please leave, your car is in the parking lot."

--------------------------------------

Ooooh! KEKEKE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

1) Are you ready for the semi-finale!?

Mini-Game:

LET’S Play Girls
BBU BBUBBUBBUBBUBBU
da gachi norabwa
Play girls BBU BBUBBU
modu modu nareul ttara heundeureobwa

(Hint: The group's debut music video had twerking in it)