I Don't Know

Does He Like Me?

Tao stared unconsciously at the screen on his laptop and sighed, he was watching ChoColat's Black Tinkerbell. It was his favorite song of 2013 so far, and he really liked ChoColat.

"Really? Another sad song?" a voice said from behind Tao.

Tao turned his head to see Yoohyun, he paused the video and sighed "Hey."

Yoohyun sat down on the chair next to him and closed the laptop, he snapped his fingers to get Tao's attention. Tao eyed him. Yoohyun sighed "Are you going to stay like this forever?"

Tao shrugged his shoulders.

Yoohyun leaned closer to Tao and sniffed him "At least you showered today."

Tao didn't say anything.

Yoohyun groaned and rose from the chair, he realized Kyungsoo wasn't home "Where's Kyungsoo?"

"I don't know."

"I see," Yoohyun walked over to the fridge and opened the door, he found it almost empty "when was the last time you went grocery shopping?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I'm starving and you need some food in this house. Where's your wallet?"

"I don't know."

"Is that all you're going to say?"

"I don't know."

Suddenly Kyungsoo walked through the front door with a smile on his face, Yoohyun and Tao eyed him suspiciously. Kyungsoo set his bags on the couch in the living room and looked over at the two.

"Such a beautiful day today, isn't it?" Kyungsoo greeted.

Yoohyun eyed Kyungsoo and asked: "What did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't act this way unless you did something you shouldn't have." Yoohyun added.

Tao's eyes widened and he asked with fear "You didn't-"

Kyungsoo smile widened.

Tao rose from his chair and ran towards the door, he slipped on his shoes, and ran out the door. Yoohyun eyed Kyungsoo "You messed with Kris, am I right?"

Kyungsoo nodded.

"What have you done!? I'm scared for your 'friends'"

"Why, they are thugs, they can handle-"

"Tao is going to find Kris, and if he sees Kris beaten up-"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened "What have I done!?"

"Made this romantic drama more entertaining." 

<><><>

Kris ran through the alleyway on the streets of Seoul, he never looked back and whoever was chasing him wasn't for behind. Kris made a sharp right turn to another alley, big mistake, he ran right into one of his pursuers.

"We hear you made one of our dear friends cry-" the guy said, holding tightly onto Kris' arms.

"ing let me go! You ers are-"

The man slapped Kris across the face "A boy your age shouldn't say such words, I think I should punish you for saying such things."

The man looked over at his two friends with a devilish smirk on his face "Let's him, that'll teach him."

Kris' eyes widened "W-what!?" Kris started flailing his legs, trying to get free "Let me ing go! You motherers!"

The three guys mimicked Kris' threats and chuckled.

"Who wants his tight first?" the man holding Kris asked.

The shortest of the three rose his hand "I want a piece of his ."

"You are ing sick! Let me ing go!" Kris shouted, couldn't anyone hear him?

<><><>

Tao ran through the streets of Seoul, he had no clue where to go. Kris could be anywhere. Tao checked every place he might be, but he wasn't there.

Tao was starting to panic, Kris was strong, but the thugs Kyungsoo hired were stronger. Tao had to find Kris before it's to late; he couldn't think of any other way to find Kris faster.

Tao groaned and pulled out his phone, he dialed Kris' number and put the phone to his ear.

A miracle occured.

"Ooooh! His phone his ringing, let's let the person on the other line hear his friend being ed."

Tao's head perked up, he looked around and saw three guys around a half- familiar figure. Tao's phone dropped from his hand and an unknown anger rose through his body. Tao snapped.

<><><>

Tao dabbed Kris' forehead gently with a wet washcloth, trying to clean the blood in the least painful way possible. The three thugs roughened Kris up before undressing him.

Tao didn't let those three guys leave unharmed. He broke one of guy's nose, he dislocated this other guy's shoulder, and he scared the third guy for life.

Yoohyun walked in with fresh water and set it on the nightstand next to the sleeping Kris.

Kyungsoo peeked his head in, then walked inside. Tao noticed him and rose from his sitting position, he pointed to the door "Get out."

"Tao-"

"I said get out."

Kyungsoo looked down and left the room.

Yoohyun watched the scene and sighed "Tao, I don't think he meant to have the guys Kris-"

"But he meant to hurt him."

"For you."

Tao looked down.

"He did go to far, but he was doing it for you."

Tao looked down and sighed "I guess you're right, but I don't want to leave Kris' side."

Yoohyun nodded "That's fine," he stretched his arms in the air and added: "I'll be over at Jonghyun's if you need me. Be sure to keep me updated." Yoohyun patted Tao's back then walked out of the bedroom.

------------------------------------------

Enjoy!?

I'm sad to say that the story will be ending soon. However, I won't disappoint on the ending. Keke...mwahahahaha!

1) How are you?

Mini-Game:

neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah

ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega

ireohgedo dallajyeotdaneun ge

najocha midgiji anha

(Hint: Exotic)