I hate being a third wheel, so.... (Sneak Peek)

Does He Like Me?

Tao walked behind Kris and Yuri, he was giving the black-haired party girl a glare. Tao clinched his fists tighter when he saw Kris' hand go around Yuri's waist.

Tao gritted his teeth when Yuri took his hand from her waist and intertwined it, were they trying to make Tao want to kill them? Tao sighed and suddenly felt like crap.

Tao liked Kris, he really liked Kris. He can't have him though, he hated it. Tao ran a hand through his hair and decided to find a way to sneak away. It wasn't that hard, the two barely noticed Tao.

When the two turned a corner to the next aisle, Tao his heels and ran down the same aisle. This made him more satisfied because he was the one who had the cart full of groceries, so a smirk was on his face.

Tao ditched the cart in the same aisle and made a b-line for the exit, he hated being a third wheel.

Meanwhile, with the two lovebirds, Kris grabbed a bag of Lay's chips and turned. A frown appeared on his face when not seeing Tao and the cart.

"Where did he go?" Yuri asked, getting even more annoyed with the boy.

"I don't know, maybe the bathroom. I'll just hold onto this for now."

Tao sighed and kicked a pebble, he had made it outside and didn't know what to do now. Kris was the one who drove him here, he didn't have any cash for the bus either. His house was on the other side of town.

He was screwed.

---------------------------------

Get ready! You're not going to like this chapter!

1) What was the last kpop song you listened to?