Connections

Does He Like Me?

"He called you a !?"

Tao nodded and dabbed under his eyes with a tissue. Kyungsoo bit his lip and paced back and forth in front of Tao, Yoohyun, and Jonghyun. Yoohyun was holding Tao and his hair with his finger.

"What happened after that?" Yoohyun asked.

"I left."

"And he was completely truthful when he said that?"

Tao didn't answer, he didn't know "Was he?" Kyungsoo sighed and dug into his pocket for his phone, he started dialing a number on his phone "Who are you calling?"

"Nobody." Kyungsoo answered, he left the room and the three could hear him talking to someone.

"Honey, I have to go to work." Jonghyun whispered into Yoohyun's ear.

Yoohyun looked up at him and smiled "Then go, you don't have to stay."

"Thanks, babe." Jonghyun pecked Yoohyun's forehead and rose from the couch.

"It must be nice to have such a wonderful boyfriend." Tao said.

Jonghyun and Yoohyun eyed him.

"Having someone who loves you and can be there for you." Tao added.

"Tao, you will find someone like that. If Kris didn't realize how fantastic you are, then he doesn't deserve you." Yoohyun said as he patted on Tao's dirty hair.

It had been about two days since the dreaded day, Tao hasn't showered and never left his house once. He was starting to get pale. Yoohyun let go of Tao's body and rose from the couch.

"I think I'll be heading home, mind driving me home first?" Yoohyun asked his boyfriend.

Tao watched the two flirt and be all romantic-like, he rolled his eyes and covered his face with the blanket that had been his only companion those two hard days.

Kyungsoo came out of the bedroom with a smirk on his face, Yoohyun and Jonghyun eyed him. Yoohyun let go of Jonghyun's arm and put his hands on his hips "What did you do?"

Kyungsoo looked over at him and asked "What do you mean, I was just-"

"You are a horrible liar, Kyungsoo. What did you do?" Yoohyun asked again.

Kyungsoo let out an evil chuckle and answered: "I'm going to make sure Kris never hurts Tao again."

Tao come out from under the blankets "What did you do?"

Kyungsoo had a scary smirk on his face to accompany the chuckle. The three knew Kyungsoo's family well.

Kyungsoo's brother was in the mafia, he had connections. Kyungsoo once told his brother to send some men to roughen up some guys at school who bullied him. They were found in front of the school, , with bruises all over their body.

------------------------------------------

Short chapter...sorry! Hey! at least I updated! Keke!

ALSO! Please upvote my story! I want to be on the front page of AFF! It's my dream~

1) Did you like EXO's new song?

Mini-Game:

Nee dare to itatte denwa ni dete

Mmmm… I Gotta Call You Right Now!

(Hint: The group who sings the song is in SM entertainment)