Getting right to it

Does He Like Me?

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked out of their eighth period class, they made their way to their ninth period class; Kyungsoo started up a conversation with Baekhyun along the way.

"Are you sure I can come?" Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo nodded "Yeah, and-" Kyungsoo turned to Baekhyun, but found him not there. Kyungsoo stopped running and turned around, he didn't see Baekhyun anywhere.

Baekhyun started slapping the hand that was covering his mouth, someone had pulled him into a closet. Baekhyun pried the hand off his face and turned to the culprit, his eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"You're that guy from the candy aisle in the store."

Chanyeol smiled "You remember me."

"W-what do you want!?" Baekhyun asked, not wanting an answer.

Chanyeol dug into his pocket, Baekhyun's eyes widened; he usually thought of the worse things. Chanyeol took out a small paper and shoved it into Baekhyun's face.

"W-what is it?" Baekhyun asked, taking the paper from the happy guy and reading it. There was just writing of a time.

"I got us a reservation at this high class restaurant, go on a date with me." Chanyeol answered, he had this huge smile on his face; it was like he already knew Baekhyun's answer.

Baekhyun looked at the boy then back at the paper. Baekhyun was brought up by his ill mother, who had recently passed on, and was taught to give everyone a chance when it comes to dating.

"Ok, I will-" before Baekhyun could finish, Chanyeol brought him into a hug.

"Thank you so much, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol added with excitement "I'll pick you up at your house tonight at seven, I know where you live so you don't need to give me your address."

Baekhyun's eyes widened "You know where I live?"

Chanyeol nodded his head, the long creepy smile still on his face.

Baekhyun just nodded, he didn't say anything.

"I once delivered candy to your house, so I know where you live" Chanyeol added.

Baekhyun nodded "Good."

"Did you think I was a stalker?"

Baekhyun shook his head "No-no, I never thought that!"

Chanyeol eyed him and nodded "Yes you did, I can tell."

Baekhyun looked down "Ok, I did."

"If it's about finding where you go to school, it was on your school uniform when you came into the store. I used to go here, so I knew the way." Chanyeol explained.

Baekhyun nodded.

"I should get going, I don't want to keep you from your class. Goodbye." Chanyeol leaned in closer to Baekhyun, pecked his cheek, then scurried off towards the entrance of the school.

Baekhyun felt his cheek and smiled.

<><><><>

Chanyeol opened the door for Baekhyun, they had just arrived at the high class restaurant. It turned out to be some family-run diner, but Chanyeol was treated like a king here.

The employees kept saying "Welcome back, Mr. Park." or "Nice to see you, Mr. Park."

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol "How does everyone know you?"

Chanyeol looked down at his date "My family runs this place, the employees are actually our maids, but they work here for extra pay. I come from a very wealthy family." Chanyeol explained.

Baekhyun nodded "I see."

Chanyeol cleared his throat and asked: "Where would you like to sit?"

"We can pick where to sit?"

Chanyeol shook his head "No, but I can since I'm part owner."

Baekhyun nodded and eyed all the free seats, he pointed at a table in the corner of the room "That table over there."

Chanyeol nodded and got one of the waitress attention, he whispered something into her ear and grabbed Baekhyun by the waist "Let's go sit then."

Baekhyun let Chanyeol guide him to the table, they seat down. Suddenly two woman came by and fixed the table up, a red velvet cloth covered the table and a bouquet of daises placed in the center of the table.

Chanyeol opened up the menu he was given then eyed Baekhyun "You enjoying yourself?"

Baekhyun nodded and picked up his menu, he opened it and became overwhelmed seeing all the dishes the diner had. Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol and asked: "What are you getting?"

Chanyeol set down his menu "My usual, would you like that to?"

Baekhyun nodded and set his menu down "Sure, what's in it?"

Chanyeol explained to Baekhyun his usual and wasn't surprised when Baekhyun said that was his favorite, Chanyeol did research on Baekhyun by stalking his profile on Weibo.

The two talked small talk until the waitress came by and got their orders for drinks and food, she returned a minute later with their drinks and walked back into the back to wait on their food.

"Baekhyun, have you ever been on a date before?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun shook his head.

Chanyeol smiled "Good, I hoped I was your first time."

"Yeah, I'm having a fun time."

Chanyeol smiled wider when hearing that "Good."

The two waited for their meals and continued their small talk. When their food arrived they stopped talking because the meal was so good, but the silence was a good silence. After finishing their meal, Chanyeol paid half price for the dinner and walked out of the restaurant with Baekhyun.

"Have fun?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun nodded "Yeah."

Chanyeol nodded and said: "Me too."

Chanyeol looked around the area, he was craving ice cream. Baekhyun stared awkwardly at the ground. Chanyeol smiled when remembering where the nearest ice cream shop was, he grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and started dragging him.

"Where are you taking me?" Baekhyun asked.

"You'll see, I think you'll enjoy it!"

Baekhyun nodded and let Chanyeol drag him around the town. The two ended up at the entrance of another business owned by Chanyeol's family. Baekhyun was starting to get suspcious.

"How many business does your family own?" Baekhyun asked, his vanilla ice cream cone.

Chanyeol had to think a little before answering "A lot."

"That's a lot."

Chanyeol chuckled and brought the spoonful of chocolate into his mouth. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked out of the ice cream parlor and sat down on a bench.

Chanyeol didn't hesitate to put an arm around Baekhyun, Baekhyun tensed up then looked over at Chanyeol. Chanyeol gave him a smile and Baekhyun smiled back. Baekhyun scooted even closer to the latter. It was a little chilly so the extra heat helped keep the two warm.

An old woman passed by and stopped in front of the two "You two are so cute together."

Baekhyun smiled and bowed his head "Thank you."

"I have a son who was gay, he turned out to be a korean ido-oh I said to much! Just forget about that!" She bowed 90 degrees and scurried off to wherever she was going to.

Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun "Are you ready to go now, I wouldn't want to have you get a cold."

Baekhyun smiled at the care he was given by Chanyeol "Yeah, I'm ready to go now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekyeol! Oooh! Taoris next chapter!

1) Who do you think is homoual in kpop (You got a reason too?)