On his knees

Does He Like Me?

Yoohyun ran a hand through Jonghyun's blonde hair and sighed "They haven't come back yet." Jonghyun nuzzled his nose into Yoohyun's neck "T-that tickles!"

"I'm home." a voice called from the front door.

Yoohyun looked towards the door to see Kyungsoo taking off his shoes, he waved at him and continued to laugh at Jonghyun's ticklish ways.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the two and trudged into his bedroom.

Yoohyun watched him and sighed "He hasn't changed."

"He was traumatized, babe." Jonghyun added. "It might take a while for him to get that event out of his head, remember when you accidently saw my -"

"I don't want to remember that!" Yoohyun interrupted, he covered his ears with his hands.

Jonghyun chuckled and held Yoohyun tightly "And as I said that day, you should get used to seeing it. We will have someday," Jonghyun gripped Yoohyun's cheek tightly "and you will enjoy it."

Yoohyun slapped Jonghyun's hand and sighed "You b-tard."

"Your innocent ways of swearing, so hot." Jonghyun moaned.

Yoohyun sighed "I'm done." Yoohyun rose from the couch and walked to the kitchen, he opened the fridge and looked through it "Should I make ramen for dinner!?"

"Go ahead, babe!" Jonghyun answered.

"Beef or chicken flavor!?"

"Beef!"

"Got it!" Yoohyun said as he pulled out four packages of beef flavored ramen noodles.

<><><>

Tao smiled as he ran a finger over a daisies' petal, he grabbed the petal and plucked it "He loves me." There were no more petals on the flower, he sighed and set the plucked flower aside. Tao leaned against the wall, unconsciously staring at this couple who were being checked out by his boss.

Tao had recently dyed his hair blonde, it was a statement. He wanted a change. Tao checked the clock, only two more hours until he could leave.

"Have a good day." his boss said as she bowed goodbye to the couple.

Tao leaned off the wall and walked over to his boss "I bet that is what Kris and Yuri will be like after a year or so."

His boss smiled and fixed a lonely strand of blonde hair on Tao's forehead "You going to be okay?"

Tao shrugged his shoulders "I don't know."

"You can leave early if you want, it seems pretty dead today."

Tao sighed with relief and replied: "Thanks, I'll be leaving then." Tao grabbed his bags and ran out the door. His boss smiled at Tao and shook her head.

<><><>

The door to Tao's apartment opened, it was Tao. Yoohyun, Jonghyun, and Kyungsoo greeted him at the table.

"You guys couldn't wait for me?"

Yoohyun pointed at the pot "I saved some for you, we just sat down actually."

"Sure-sure," Tao slipped off his shoes and walked over to the pot, a lot was left. Tao grabbed the bowl that was sitting on the counter and filled his bowl to the top with ramen.

Tao joined the three at the table, Yoohyun was the first to speak: "How was work?"

"Good."

"Any sappy couples?" Yoohyun asked.

"Many."

"I see."

The four enjoyed their bowls of ramen, Tao was the first to finish. Yoohyun would sometimes feed Jonghyun some of his ramen, Kyungsoo watched the two with a glare.

Kyungsoo rose from the table, (he had finished his ramen) grabbed Tao's bowl, and walked over to the sink to wash out the two bowls. Tao joined Kyungsoo in the kitchen.

"The two single men." Tao stated.

"Now put hands up." Kyungsoo added.

The two laughed.

"It's: 'Now put your hands up.' Aren't you the smartest student in your English class? You disgust me with your horrible English."

"Says the guy from America, who is fluent in English." Kyungsoo snapped back.

"Do you wanna' go!?" Yoohyun threatened, rising from the table.

"Bring it, pretty boy!" Kyungsoo answered, the two stomped towards each other.

Then they exploded into laughter.

Jonghyun and Tao smiled at the two. Then, suddenly, the doorbell rang. The four looked towards the door.

"What if it's a killer?" Yoohyun asked.

Kyungsoo mimicked him, rolled his eyes, and walked towards the door.

"Well, we know who is going to die first." Yoohyun added.

Kyungsoo looked back at Yoohyun and stuck out his tongue, he turned the handle to the door and opened it "Hello-" his smile faded. "w-what are you doing here?"

It was Jongin.

Jongin held in his hand a beautiful array of flowers, a bouquet. Kyungsoo was going to close the door, but Jongin put his foot in front of the door.

"Let me speak, please." Jongin begged.

Yoohyun smiled and pushed Tao and Jonghyun into Tao's bedroom.

"Go away, Jongin." Kyungsoo pleaded.

Jongin shook his head "I can't, not until I apologize."

Kyungsoo eyed him and sighed "You have thirty seconds."

Jongin smiled and started: "I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to have . It was my fault, I'm sorry, I would never force you to do anything you don't want. I'm an idiot, I'm a ing idiot. Even if you never forgive me, let me tell you one thing." Jongin took a deep breath and added: "I-I love you, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo stared at him with sadness and asked: "Really?"

Jongin nodded.

"Prove it."

Jongin nodded and looked at the ground "It's worth it," he muttered to himself, he got on his knees and held out the bouquet "Will you accept my confession, I truly love you and I want you to be mine, I don't want anyone else to have you. Will you accept these flowers?"

A single tear escaped Kyungsoo's right eye, he sniffed and his right hand started to move. Kyungsoo grabbed the bouquet and sniffed the flowers with a smile.

"I'm guessing that is a yes." Jongin added before getting back up and wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo. "I love you." Jongin whispered into Kyungsoo's ear.

Kyungsoo smile widened and he wrapped his arms around Jongin "I love you too."

Yoohyun clapped his hands widely "Magnificent! Truly magnificent!"

Jongin and Kyungsoo looked at Yoohyun and smiled.

<><><>

Tao sighed as he walked down the sidewalk in the city, he liked staring at the Christmas lights on nights like these. He didn't have to think or worry about anything.

The air wasn't too cold, the wind wasn't that cold either. Tao could spend an hour before starting to get cold, he liked the cold though. He loved winter.

"Beautiful, right?" a voice asked from behind Tao.

Tao turned his head and saw a familiar guy standing only a few feet away from him. Tao sighed and continued walking. The guy ran after him and grabbed his wrist.

"Tao, please-"

"Let go of me, Kris."

"No."

"Kris-"

"Can we just talk, please?"

Tao sighed and kicked some snow off from his shoes "Make it fast."

Kris smiled and didn't waste any time "I broke up with Yuri."

Tao looked at Kris "What?"

"You were right. She was cheating on me."

Tao nodded and asked: "Is that all, can I go now?"

"There's more."

"Make it fast."

"I also ended it with her...because she between you and I. I would rather lose her than you." Kris added.

Tao nodded "I see."

"Also, I never meant to call you a . I was just angry. I'm sorry."

Tao nodded.

"However, what I'm really asking you is-can we start over?"

Tao looked down at the ground, Kris eyed him with anticipation. Tao sighed and nodded "I guess."

Kris smiled and brought Tao into a hug.

"But, Kris."

"Yeah?"

"I'm not going to date you."

Kris chuckled "I know, I'm straight."

Tao smiled "I'm glad."

You see...not all love stories end up with everyone together.

-------------------------------------------

Wow, good ending right!? And as the last sentence says...not all love stories end up with everyone together. Keke...twist! Also, I won't be making a sequel for this story....Thank you for reading and waiting for the chapters, it means a lot! I love you all so much! 

ALSO!

CHECK OUT HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE 3! The third installment in High School Romance. CLICK THE LINK!

High School Romance 3: The Change

1) Enjoy the story!?