First Kiss Part 1

Does He Like Me?

[Short Chapter]

Yoohyun turned the page in his textbook and scanned through the page to find the answer, he had only three more questions left on his History homework.

Suddenly his vision blackened, a manly voice said: "Guess who."

Yoohyun smiled and set his pencil down "Hi, Jonghyun."

Jonghyun sat down on the chair across from Yoohyun and smiled "We didn't get to finish what we started yesterday."

Yoohyun looked at him with shock "You still remember?"

"Of course I do, how could I forget your beautiful lips almost touching mine."

Yoohyun's cheeks became a light red color, he looked down at his textbook to hide his giddy smile. Jonghyun smiled and leaned forward, Yoohyun didn't notice the muscular man's head coming closer to him.

"Yoohyun?" Jonghyun's voice called.

"Y-yes-" Yoohyun looked back up and ended up right in Jonghyun's face.

"Can I kiss you?"

Yoohyun smiled "Yes."

Jonghyun smiled and ended the space between him and Yoohyun, their lips connected. Yoohyun's stomach had butterflies. Jonghyun caressed Yoohyun's cheek and deepened the kiss, Yoohyun was surprised, but he let Jonghyun do all the work.

Jonghyun ended the kiss and leaned his head away, a smile was still on his face "That was...perfect."

Yoohyun bit his lip and blushed.

"Can I do it again?"

----------------------------------------

Part 1 of First Kiss, next part is Kaisoo! Stay tuned! It'll be here soon!

1) Like!?