The Dreaded Day Plus More

Does He Like Me?

"Have a good day, sir." Tao sat as he bowed his head, he watched the twenty year old man walk away with a bouqeut. He turned to his manager and sighed "He be giving those to his girlfriend."

"Speaking of girlfriends, there is a girl over there waving to you" the manager added, she pointed at the girl frantically waving her hands in the air.

Tao sighed and looked towards the girl, already knowing who it is.

"Tao oppa!" the girl greeted as she ran inside the store, her light brown hair tied in a loose ponytail and her hoop earrings bouncing each step. 

"Hi, Hyuna" Tao said with no interest.

Hyuna stopped and eyed Tao "That's all I get?" she asked "A simple, 'Hi, Hyuna'" she mimicked.

Tao nodded.

"You ruin everything, oppa." Hyuna said as she pouted her lips.

"What do you want, Hyuna?"

"Buy me some flowers." Hyuna demanded with a smile.

"No"

"Oppa, I always give you presents-"

"No you don't."

Hyuna stomped her foot "Oppa!"

Suddenly a woman's laughter ended the conversation, Tao and Hyuna looked towards the manager. She was laughing like a maniac, Tao sighed "Another of her laughing fits."

"Well, that's creepy." Hyuna added, she took a step back. "I'll see you later, Tao" she her heels and walked towards the door, she would have been smacked in the face by the door if it wasn't for her quick reflexes.

"Sorry, pretty lady" a familiar manly voice said. Hyuna gave him a smile and walked out of the store.

"Oh, shi-shoot" Tao caught himself. His manager didn't really like swearing. Tao gave the model like boy a smile "Welcome back, Kris"

Kris sighed and put his hand into his pocket "I'm here for the bouquet, you called"

Tao nodded "Come with me to the counter"

Kris did as Tao told him and stood on the opposite side of him when reaching the counter, Tao went into the back to retrieve the bouquet.

Kris sighed and waited, he gave a smile to the manager who stared at him.

"Are you single?" the manager asked.

Kris nodded.

The manager nodded.

"Here we go," Tao said as he walked back to the counter, he also had a long box, inside was a cushion that was ordered as well with the bouquet "such a beautiful bouquet, I hope the girl loves it." Tao set the bouquet in the cushioned box and closed it carefully.

Tao typed a few buttons on the cash register "So your total comes out to ten dollars and twenty two cents, do you need anything else?"

Kris tapped the counter with his fingers then nodded "What is a good place to get some good chocolate?"

Tao pouted his lips and thought for a moment, he had been living in this town for ten years, he only bought chocolate on Yoohyun's birthday. He always went to Hara's Chocolate Cafe.

"Hara's Chocolate Cafe is good."

Kris nodded and slid his credit card to Tao, Tao took it and slid it on the cash register. Kris eyed him and then took his card when Tao handed it to him.

"Would you like your receipt?" Tao asked.

"No, I'll be going now." Kris took his packaged bouquet and turned to the door, he walked down towards it then stopped. Kris took his phone out of his pocket, he dialed a number and put the phone to his ear.

Tao didn't hear any of the conversation, but he could see Kris' mouth move. He shrugged his shoulders and turned to his manager "I'll be doing inventory now, noona"

"Get to it" she encouraged before walking back into her office.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter fin~ 

1) Have you ever wondered if EXO reads these fanfics?