The Happy Virus that makes Tao sick to his stomach

Does He Like Me?

Tao walked through the grocery store, he doing his weekly round around town. Tao never really left his house unless it was for a date with Kris, to pick up Yoohyun from dance class or some crazy adventure Kyungsoo sent him on.

Tao pushed the cart down a new aisle, it was the liquids. Tao grabbed two bottles of diet coke and one bottle of sprite and placed them into his cart. He pushed the cart down the aisle then grabbed a package of water bottles, Kyungsoo usually took a water bottle to school everyday.

Tao tapped his fingers on the cart handle as he walked through the store, he picked up some other items then decided to get some candy for Yoohyun.

The man working at the candy aisle register had a creepy smile on his face, he wouldn't have to wear make up if he was a clown. Tao hated clowns.

Tao stopped his cart and gave the creepy cashier a smile and said "I'll have two full bags of Swedish Fish," Tao said, the man nodded his head and filled two bags up to the top with the red fish, he put the two bags on the scale. The price came out to five dollars, Tao handed him a five dollar bill and waited for his receipt and bags of candy.

"Enjoy your candy!" the guy said with a smile.

Tao gave him a fake smile and put the two bags of candy, and the receipt, into the cart and continued down the aisle. Tao rolled his eyes "I don't like him, he's to perky."

Kyungsoo a hand through his hair, he doesn't know the answer to one of the questions on his homework. Kyungsoo bit his lip and dropped his pencil, he gave up.

"Are you done yet!?" Yoohyun called from the living room.

"Yeah!"

"Then come here!"

Kyungsoo walked out of the bedroom and into the living room, Yoohyun was currently watching a trivia show. Yoohyun eyed him and turned off the T.V. "Let's go on another-"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not going to be left there all alone and have some guy from my class drive me home!"

"Some guy?" Kyungsoo sighed and explained what happened at the movie theater. Yoohyun nodded. Yoohyun knew Baekhyun because he had some classes with him.

Baekhyun was a quiet kid, but he had an amazing voice. He played the lead in the school drama, but no one really cared. He thought he could make friends, because he has none, but the other students in the play didn't keep in touch after the okay ended.

"You should make it up to Baekhyun, he doesn't really have any friends so-"

"He doesn't!?" Kyungsoo seemed shocked.

"He is a very quiet guy, I tried talking to him once but he was shy and made an excuse to leave."

Kyungsoo nodded and smiled "Well, I'll invite him to our table Monday. Does he sit alone?"

Yoohyun nodded.

"Not anymore."

-------------------------------------

Nothing special...short chapter, but you, possibly, met Chanyeol!

1) Would you befriend someone who has no friends?

2) Have more than one bias in EXO?