Fake

Does He Like Me?

Tao and Yoohyun walked through the liquid aisle at the grocery store, they were talking about some random news topic that interested then.

Yoohyun suddenly twitched, reached into his pocket, and took out his cell phone. He smiled and said: "It's Jonghyun."

Tao nodded and sighed "As usual."

Yoohyun eyed the jealous boy "Excuse me?"

Tao shook his head "Never mind, just ignore me and text with your-"

"Tao-"

"I'm going to get some soda, I'll-" before Tao could walk down the aisle, Yoohyun grabbed his wrist.

"Tao, I'm hanging out with you. I was going to tell Jonghyun I'm busy, but if you want me to leave you alone, then I will."

Yoohyun his heels and started walking down the aisle, he started typing on his keyboard. Tao sighed and continued to the soda, he grabbed a bottle of Coca Cola and walked after Yoohyun.

Tao found Yoohyun walking slowly down an aisle and ran after him "Yoohyun!"

Yoohyun turned his head "What?"

"I'm sorry, I just don't like the fact that you have a boyfriend and I don't."

Yoohyun nodded and added: "I guess it's also my fault, you're going through a hard time with Kris and I keep bringing up Jonghyun. I'm sorry too."

Tao smiled and opened his arms, Yoohyun smiled as well and walked into Tao's arms.

"That's my dongsaeng!" Tao said as he squeezed Yoohyun tight.

"T-tao, I can't b-breathe."

Tao released Yoohyun and chuckled. Yoohyun caught his breath and started laughing with the latter, his laughter stopped when a familiar figure stood at the end of the aisle behind Tao.

"Tao."

"Yeah?"

"Look." Yoohyun said as he pointed at the man standing about twelve feet behind Tao.

Tao turned his head and his smile disappeared "W-what is Kris doing here?!"

Yoohyun leaned closer to Tao "Well this is a grocery store, do you really need to ask that question?"

"Tao, we needed to talk." Kris said, the tone of his voice all serious. He started walking closer to the two.

Yoohyun whispered into Tao's ear: "Remember, make him jealous."

Kris finally reached the two, he crossed his arms over his chest and asked: "Why do you keep avoiding me?" Kris asked.

Tao eyed Kris then looked over at Yoohyun, who was texting his boyfriend. Tao had to think fast, he had to make Kris jealous...somehow.

Then it came to him, Tao put an arm around Yoohyun and pulled him close "I have been hanging out with my boyfriend."

Yoohyun's eyes widened and he responded with: "What!?"

"Y-you two are dating?" Kris asked, completely shocked.

"Yeah, we have been going out for about two months." Tao answered, a smile on his face. He loved seeing Kris like this.

Yoohyun eyed him then sighed, he put an arm around Tao's waist and put on a smile "It's true," Yoohyun squeezed Tao tightly, hoping to hurt him "completely true."

Kris looked at the two in shock and nodded "I see, well, I should get going to Yuri's house. See you later, have fun." he gave Yoohyun a glare and walked away.

Yoohyun eyed Tao "Boyfriend."

Tao gave him a smile and said: "Sorry, I panicked."

Yoohyun sighed "What am I going to tell Jonghyun, he isn't going to be happy."

------------------------------------

Ooooh! Next chapter is 2Hyun, Baekyeol, and a dash of Taoris!

1) How are you today/tonight?

Also! I will have a mini-game every chapter for now on. The first to answer wins a sneak peek of the next chapter. Be sure to comment fast to win the sneak peek! The winner last week was:

IDreamOfK-Pop

2) Mini-Game (Name that song!): 

"oneuri gagi jeone nan neoreul bogil wonhae

haega jigi jeone call call call"

(What song is this part from? Hint: The group was formed by Tricell Media)

 

ALSO! The answer to last chapter's little mini-game was BEG's Sixth Sense. Check it out!