First Kiss Part 2

Does He Like Me?

"Did he really!?" Kyungsoo asked into his cell phone.

Yoohyun sat up on his bed, he had just returned from Jonghyun's house "Yeah, then he did it again! It was amazing. Kyungsoo, I had my first kiss!"

Kyungsoo smiled and faked sniffling "My little Yoohyun has grown-"

"Little!? I'm older than you!"

"Yeah-yeah, you know what I mean!"

Kyungsoo heard noises coming from the bathroom "I have to go, Jongin is over and he and I are in the middle of a board game."

"Board game."

"Yes, a board game. Goodbye." Kyungsoo ended the call and walked back out to the living room and sat down on the floor. Jongin came out from the bathroom and joined Kyungsoo on the floor.

"Who's turn was it?"

"It's yours."

Jongin nodded, picked up and rolled the dice onto the board. He got a seven, he moved seven spaces on the board and landed on the "Go to Jail" space.

"!"

Kyungsoo chuckled and said: "Go to jail!"

Jongin gave Kyungsoo a glare " you."

"Don't make me get the FBI."

"I dare you."

Kyungsoo dug into his pocket and took out his phone, he faked dialed 911 and brought the phone to his ear. Jongin's eyes widened, he actually believed him.

"Yes, we are playing monopoly and my opponent won't go to jail when he land-" before Kyungsoo could finish, Jongin lunged at Kyungsoo and swatted his phone away.

Jongin started jabbing Kyungsoo's sides, Kyungsoo started flailing his arms crazily "J-jongin! Stop!"

Jongin bit his lip and started rubbing his body against Kyungsoo's, he nuzzled his head into Kyungsoo's neck and started on his skin.

"J-jongin!"

"This is what you get, I'm punishing you." Jongin whispered seductivly into Kyungsoo's ear.

"S-stop!"

"I know you like it."

"I will kick you in the crouch if you don't stop!"

"I dare yo-" suddenly a sharp pain in Jongin's side made him scream in pain.

Jongin got off Kyungsoo and gripped his side in pain, Kyungsoo got on his knees and eyed Jongin "What's wrong!?"

"M-my side!" Jongin answered through his teeth.

"I'll call an ambulance." Kyungsoo crawled towards his phone and picked it up; he dialed 911 and waited impatiently for someone to answer, when a woman's voice answered he spoke with panic into the phone "My bo-friend is in pain, I don't know what is wrong!"

"Ok, calm down, sir, can you tell me where you are and I'll send an ambulance down there." the woman answered calmly.

"Seoul Lights apartments, apartment number 20!" Kyungsoo said into the phone, he watched Jongin roll around in pain. "Please hurry!" a tear escaped his right eye.

Kyungsoo put his phone on speaker and yelled: "What do I do!?"

"Where is he in pain?"

"The side!"

"Does he know what is wrong?"

"Jongin, do you-"

"Flank pain." Jongin answered with a hiss.

"Flank pain, he said." Kyungsoo answered. "What is that!?"

"Just make sure he stays awake, the ambulance is on it's way. Stay on the line."

"Please hurry!" Kyungsoo said with tears running down his face. Kyungsoo grabbed one of Jongin's hands, it was freezing. He brought it to his lips and kissed it "Please be okay, Jongin."

-------------------------------------------

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Cliff Hanger! Oooh! Keke! I'm bad!

1) Are you scared for what happened to Jongin?

2) EXO K or EXO M (YOU MUST PICK ONE)