Punch Tao

Does He Like Me?

Baekhyun let out a sigh and rose from the library chair, he stretched his arms, and put back the book he was reading. He then put on his jacket and beanie, he made sure he looked good then left the library. He started humming to a song that was on the radio earlier today. 

It was after school and Baekhyun usually spent an hour in the library before heading home, it helped him get his homework finished or to relax his mind and brain.

Baekhyun pushed the door open and felt the cold air hit him, he rubbed his forearms and continued down the sidewalk. It was only two weeks until Chirstmas and today was the day Baekhyun would shop for his family and friends.

He never used to shop for friends, he never had any until he met Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun was about to cross the crosswalk when a car pulled up beside him, and to his surprise it happened to be a tall happy virus in a hoodie and jeans.

"Fancy meeting you here, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun smiled "Hi, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol smiled and patted the passenger seat "Want a ride home?"

Baekhyun shook his head "I'm actually heading to the mall to get presents for people, so-"

"I can drive you there!" Chanyeol interrupted, becoming more excited.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders "I guess I would get there faster, you don't mind?"

Chanyeol shook his head "Of course not!"

Baekhyun nodded and opened the passenger side door, he climbed inside and closed the door. He put on his seatbelt and Chanyeol pressed on the gas pedal, the car started towards the mall.

<><><>

"You what!?" Jonghyun screamed, he rose from Yoohyun's bed.

Yoohyun rose and added: "It's to make Kris jealous, I'm sorry-plus Tao kind of made me do it."

Jonghyun sighed and said: "Yoohyun, I-"

Yoohyun grabbed Jonghyun's arm "You know I love you, right?"

Jonghyun nodded.

Yoohyun smiled "Then can you pretend-"

"That we are not together?"

Yoohyun looked down.

"How long?"

Yoohyun shrugged his shoulders "I don't know."

Jonghyun sighed and walked out of Yoohyun's hold, he paced back and forth for a while then eyed Yoohyun "I'll die if I see you with another man-"

"Jonghyun, Tao and I won't be an actual couple. We won't hold hands or do anything like that, I just have to pretend to be his boyfriend." Yoohyun wrapped his arms around Jonghyun and stuffed his head into the latter's chest and added: "You are the only one I want to be with, I love only you."

Jonghyun enveloped Yoohyun into his body and smiled "I love only you, too."

Yoohyun looked up at Jonghyun "So you won't mind?"

"I don't know. Promise me something first."

"What?"

Jonghyun leaned away to stare directly at his lover "You let me punch Tao for coming up with this stupid plan."

Yoohyun smirked "I already beat you to it."

<><><>

Tao groaned and gently touched the bruise on his cheek "Damn can Yoohyun hit hard."

Tao walked out from the bathroom and sighed, he almost dropped his phone in his hand when he saw a familiar figure sitting on the counter in his kitchen.

"W-what are you doing here?"

Kris slid off the counter and said: "Hey."

"Hi-"

"We need to talk."

"About what-"

"Dump Yoohyun."

"Why?"

"He isn't right for you."

"I'm not going to do that."

"He isn't right for you," Kris sighed and crossed his arms over his chest "he doesn't even seem to like you at all."

"Why do you care about my love life? You're always with Yuri, and now you start to notice me?"

Kris opened his mouth, but sighed. He hated to admit it, but Tao was right. Kris had spent more time with Yuri than with Tao. Kris shook his head and his heels, he walked towards the door then stopped, he turned his head to the side and said: "I'm sorry."

Tao watched him leave. Tao sighed and walked to the door. He opened it to find Kris leaning against the railing with his head down. Kris looked up "What?"

"I'm sorry for being defensive, I just was mad that you basically forgot about me."

Kris kicked off the railing "No, it's my fault for letting Yuri take my special time with you. Why don't we go have lunch this weekend, just the two of us."

Tao smiled and nodded "I would like that."

-------------------------------

Enjoy!?

1) Are you excited for EXO's new song?

2) Mini Game:

Name that song!

Siganeun neujeo dareun bameurallyeo

Neoneun majujabeun sonkkwak nochil anha

Wae inji nadosirchinanheo mwoga mwonji mollado

Nan neohanamanmideullae Boy neoneunnae Boy nikka

You make me feel good, I’m filled with joy

 

(Hint: The group member that raps this part name is Yezi)