The Fight

Does He Like Me?

Yoohyun sat down at his desk in his bedroom and his lamp, he had about two pages left of his math homework. He grabbed his backpack below his feet and lifted it up, he took out his homework binder and dropped his backpack down.

Yoohyun took out his math homework and opened it to the page he hadn't completed yet. Yoohyun was about to start when his phone started to vibrate.

Yoohyun sighed, picked up his phone, and checked the caller ID. It was Jonghyun. Yoohyun pressed the send button and put the phone to his ear "Yes, Jong-"

"Guess what!" an excited Jonghyun interrupted.

Yoohyun smiled and asked: "What?"

"You won't believe what happened."

"What is it, Jonghyun?"

"I got accepted into college."

Yoohyun's smile widened "Really?"

"Yeah-yeah, I'm so excited! Honey, we can go to the same college." Jonghyun answered.

Yoohyun smile faded "You applied to the community college?"

"Yeah, isn't that-"

"Jonghyun, you are way to smart for community college-and didn't you say you wanted to go to-"

"Honey, that was before we became a thing. Plus, I wouldn't want to be without you. You and I are attached forever, I'm not letting you go any time soon."

Yoohyun smiled and sighed "If you really want to, I can't stop you. Now, I need to finish my homework. Don't call, pabo."

"Okay-okay, I'll leave you be. I'll see you tomorrow." Jonghyun ended the call.

<><><>

Baekhyun ran a hand through his hair as he eyed two blouses that his cousin wanted, she was in her early teens. Baekhyun had a choice between a blue blouse with floral pattern or a simple yellow blouse. He wasn't a fashion expert.

Chanyeol leaned against a rack of clothes and stared at Baekhyun, a smile on his face. He couldn't take his eyes off Baekhyun. He was smitten.

Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol with the blouses in his hands "Which one?"

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, the yellow one?"

Baekhyun eyed the yellow one and put it back on the rack "I'm getting the blue one then."

"Then why did you ask for my opinion."

"Pay back for holding my hand without squeezing harder." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue and walked to the nearest cashier.

Chanyeol smiled and followed Baekhyun.

<><><>

Kris and Tao walked down the street to Kris' broken down car, Kris sighed and took out his phone. He dialed a number and put his phone to his ear.

"Hey, Yuri-"

Tao looked down And somehow...Yuri always gets brought into everything.

"Ok, thanks, babe." Kris put his phone back into his pocket "Yuri is going to come and jump start my car."

Tao nodded and tightened his scarf around his neck "Well, I guess I will be going then."

"Tao, you don't have to go. Why don't the three of us-"

"I don't want to." Tao interrupted, he already knew what Kris was going to say. Tao his heels and was about to start walking, but Kris grabbed his wrist.

"Tao, why-"

Tao pulled out of Kris' grip and said: "This was supposed to be a time for just the two of us, but Yuri always comes along! It is annoying and I don't want to be the third wheel, and I don't want to a jeal-the-"

"Tao, I didn't want her to come either. My car broke down, Yuri-"

"You never even asked me. I have a car, but Yuri is always on your brain. Where did she even come from!? Just three months ago we were hanging out at my house, playing video games, and-"

"This isn't Yuri's fault." Kris interrupted, seeing where Tao's rant was going.

"I know that, but you don't seem to care about me anymore. What happened to the times where I rested on your lap, or when you sang to me that one time when I had a nightmare. What happened to those times!?"

"Tao-"

"I want the old Kris back, I don't like this Kris. I don't like this! I hate this!"

"Tao, I'm sor-"

"No! You're not sorry! Because when Yuri comes she will just come here fix your car and you will ditch me for that-that-!"

Kris' eyes widened "What the did you call her!? Yuri is not a !"

"Are you blind!? She basically wears a shirt saying "I'm a !""

"Take that ing back, Tao." Kris muttered.

"No! Because it's true! You would rather hang out with her then me! I had you first, she-"

"Tao, stop!"

"No! You even know it's true! You know!"

"Tao!"

"You know it's true, I-I should have never accepted to help you help your friend. I regret it all, but I can't stand the fact that you think Yuri is the best woman you can get! She isn't anything special-"

"Tao-"

"She isn't anything-"

"Shut the up!"

Tao's eyes widened, he was shocked by Kris outburst.

"Stop talking about Yuri like that, she is the best. She has given me everything I wanted, she cares for me and-"

"Is doing another guy probably as we speak."

Kris couldn't take Tao insulting his girlfriend, he snapped.

"Well at least she doesn't have to deal with a like you!"

Tao's mouth dropped, did he hear Kris right. Did Kris hear himself right?

Kris realized what he had said "Tao-"

A tear fell from Tao's red eyes "So that is what you really think of me, a -"

"No, Tao. I was just angry I was saying stupid things. I don't-" Tao shook his head and turned around, he started walking towards his car. Kris ran after him and grabbed the latter's wrist, he spun Tao around "Tao, I was just angry. I don't mean that, you're not-"

Tao wiggled his wrist out of Kris' hand and looked away from Kris "Leave me alone, I'm done with you. I don't need a homophobic bastard in my life." that was all he said before running away towards his car. Kris didn't move, he only had a frown on his face and his eyes had this redness to them.

-----------------------------------

Ooooh! Drama! Keke!

1) How are your feels?

Mini-Game:

Baby modu ggumin geol aljiman

Baby o jebal nal ddeonaji mara

(Hint: Are you dreaming tonight? Cuz I'm dreaming of a girl and a shiny boy)