Chocolate Love

Does He Like Me?

"That one isn't the one I want." Kris said.

Tao sighed and put the red box back on the shelf.

"If you don't want that one, which-" before Tao could continue Kris ran towards another shelf full of chocolate. Tao groaned and trudged after him "You are like a kid in a toy store." he said when he caught up with Kris.

"Shut up-this is the one" Kris took off the most expensive chocolate box in the store and smiled.

Tao pointed at the price "That's fifty dollars, it's just-"

"It's not just chocolate, and my friend gave me the money; he wants the most expensive and eye-appealing chocolate I can get."

Tao nodded and shrugged his shoulders "Whatever," he sighed "well if you got what you wanted, I'm going home now."

Kris grabbed Tao's wrist to stop him "I also need a card, come with me."

"I doubt you need my help to get a card, why don't you just get-"

"Just come with me, I would rather have someone who is familiar with this area help me."

"I doubt it's hard to find a card that says 'I Love You'" Tao added.

"Don't be to sure, I'm not from here."

"And you are from?"

"Canada." Kris answered.

Tao nodded and sighed "Fine."

Kris smiled, which caught Tao off guard, and released his hand "Thank you."

Tao's eyes widened "Oh my gosh."

"What?"

"You said 'Thank you'"

Kris gave him a look and shook his head "If you weren't cute I would beat you"

Tao flipped his imaginary long hair over his shoulder "I know that already."

Kris chuckled and looked at the box of chocolate "Just wait outside for me, I'm going to pay for this."

Tao nodded and went out the door, he leaned against the wall of the store and waited for Kris to come out. He watched this couple walk by, they were talking about having . Tao's eyes widened, he plugged his ears and closed his eyes.

Kris opened the door and found Tao in a strange position, he hadn't noticed him yet. Kris took a step closer to Tao and waved his hand in front of his face.

"Hey?"

Tao didn't respond.

Kris lowered his shoulders "What a kid, what is he doing?" he asked himself.

Tao opened one of his eyes, almost screaming from Kris being right in his face. He took his fingers out of his ears "You almost scared the crap out of me."

"You looked like a kid, what was with that?" Kris asked, referring to the position Tao was just in.

"I heard a couple talking about , it was disgusting."

Kris chuckled "What a kid," he dug into his bag from Hara's Chocolate Cafe and pulled out a bar of chocolate "I got you this."

Tao took the chocolate bar from Kris "Why?"

Kris shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, just eat it before I take it back!"

Tao smiled and ripped part of the chocolate bar off, he took a bite "It's good, thank you hyung!"

Kris rolled his eyes and his heels "So where is the nearest card store?"

"Card store?"

"Yeah."

"We don't have a 'Card store', but we have a Hallmark store."

"We have one of those in Canada."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Cool"

"Yeah."

"Let's go!"

"Yeah."

"Stop saying 'Yeah'!"

"Make me!"

Tao turned away from Kris "I'll go home if you don't stop-"

"Fine, I'm done!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter fin~ OH! AND ALSO! I GOT 1,005 SUBBIES! KEKE!!! OMG! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! ALSO, BE SURE TO UPVOTE THIS STORY!

1) Enjoy?

2) What is the first word you think when you see/hear the word Taoris?