Are you in love?

Does He Like Me?

[Short Chapter]

Kyungsoo held the buttered popcorn to his chest as he walked down the hallway, a tall and slender figure following behind him. It was Jongin.

"Are you excited?" Jongin asked.

Kyungsoo nodded "I love romance movies."

Jongin nodded "Me too."

Kyungsoo stopped walking, making Jongin bump into him. Kyungsoo took a hand away from his popcorn and intertwined it with Jongin's, Jongin looked down at his intertwined hand and smiled. He looked back up at Kyungsoo, who was giving him a similar smile.

"Okay, break it up lovebirds!" a voice called from behind them.

Yoohyun walked up to the two with a bag of popcorn in his hand, a short and muscular man following close behind. It was a double date, except the four weren't actually couples, and Kyungsoo begged Yoohyun to go with him.

Yoohyun and Jonghyun weren't going in the same movie though, Yoohyun wanted to see the new zombie film. Jonghyun was psyched. Yoohyun and Jonghyun had many things in common, they both loved zombies and video games, but Jonghyun loved lifting and Yoohyun would never lift a weight.

"Are you ready to see some zombies, Yoohyun!?" Jonghyun asked excitedly.

Yoohyun rose his fist "I'm ready!"

The two cheered, Kyungsoo sighed and dragged Jongin into their movie. Yoohyun and Jonghyun walked together into their movie.

Yoohyun sat down on the cushioned sofa and patted the spot next to him "Sit down."

Jonghyun nodded and fell down next to him "Ready?"

Yoohyun nodded and pressed a button on a console to his left, the movie was starting. Jonghyun leaned closer to Yoohyun's ear and whispered: "If you get scared, you can count on me to comfort you."

Yoohyun blushed and looked at Jonghyun, the two closer than friends should be. Jonghyun looked into Yoohyun's eyes, his smile slowly fading. Yoohyun eyes trailed down to Jonghyun's hand landing on his thigh, then they trailed back up to the latter's face. Jonghyun's puckered his lips and pecked Yoohyun on the cheek.

Jonghyun never took his eyes off Yoohyun during the entire movie, Yoohyun snuggled close to Jonghyun. Jonghyun arms was around Yoohyun's waist and was holding him tight, he didn't want to let go.

Yoohyun watched as one of the main characters smashed a zombie's head in, he looked up at Jonghyun, who was still looking at him, and smiled "What?"

"Nothing."

Yoohyun touched his face "Is there something on my face?"

Jonghyun shook his head "No, but I can put something on your face."

"What?"

Jonghyun pecked Yoohyun's cheek again, then he pecked the other cheek. Jonghyun lips trailed up to Yoohyun's forehead, he pecked the latter's forehead and held him even closer.

Yoohyun rubbed his head against Jonghyun's built chest.

"Are you enjoying the movie?" Jonghyun asked between pecks to Yoohyun's forehead.

"Yes."

"Good, I'm glad."

"Are you enjoying my kisses?"

"Yes."

"Good, I'm glad."

Tao leaned against the counter, he was playing with a daisy. His manager walked in the store, she had just returned from her lunch break. Tao gave her a smile and said "How was lunch?"

"It was okay."

"Cool." Tao continued to caressed the petals of the daisy.

His manager eyed Tao "Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

His manager put her hand on Tao's forehead "You're not warm."

"Yeah."

His manager smiled when realized what has happened "You're in love!"

Tao nodded his head "Yeah."

"With whom?"

Tao was about to say, but he stopped himself and instead answered: "It's a secret."

-------------------------------

Oooh! Everything is getting started! But I'm far from done.

Hint for the next few chapters: Bacon and Happy Virus

1) Get the hint!?

2) Are you enjoying the story?

3) Anything you want to change?

4) Anyone you want to be added?