There is always a way

Does He Like Me?

Tao sighed and continued to use his fork to stab his broccoli, he wasn't having a good day today. Earlier today he tripped and dropped his groceries coming up the stairs, then his phone died when he was having an important call with his boss, and to make it worse...Kris wouldn't stop texting him.

The texts consisted of "Are you okay!?", "Are you in trouble!?", "Why don't you answer!?", "Tao!", and sometimes the occasional "ing answer or I will come find you!"

Tao never answered Kris' texts, he just stared at them. 

"Knock-knock!" a familiar voice called from the front door.

"Hey, Yoohyun." Tao answered.

Yoohyun walked in with two bags full of bags of chips "Remember what today is!?"

Tao nodded saying: "How can I forget."

"Haha, very funny," Yoohyun took a seat across from Tao and eyed him "you seem down, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Tao-"

"It's nothing."

"Okay-okay, well, I'm going to get the living room all cozy. Enjoy your vegetables." Yoohyun rose from the kitchen table chair, grabbed the bags full of junk food, and skipped happily to the living room.

"Yoohyun?" Tao called from the kitchen.

"Yeah!?"

"Does Jonghyun have a hot older brother?"

"No, why!?"

"No reason."

Yoohyun rose from the couch and walked over to Tao with a smile on his face "You want a boyfriend, don't cha'?"

Tao eyed him and rolled his eyes "Whatever."

Yoohyun squealed "I knew it! Oh, Tao! I know the perfect guy for you, he's tall-"

"Kris is straight."

Yoohyun's smile went away "Oh," he looked down and scratched the back of his head "are you sure?"

Tao nodded "Completely."

Yoohyun sat down on the chair across from Tao "Tao, listen."

Tao eyed Yoohyun.

"If Kris didn't see what a cool, funny, and smart guy you are. He isn't worth it. He-"

"Yoohyun, thanks, but I don't need encouragement."

Yoohyun sighed and rose from the chair, he walked behind Tao and leaned against his shoulders "Tao."

"What?" Tao said as he poked at his broccoli.

"Want to make Kris jealous?"

Tao chuckled and sighed "How? He isn't gay, he won't be jealous"

"There is always a way."

"You have my attention."

Yoohyun smirked.

------------------------------------------------

Not really Taoris...but....Ooooh!

1) What would you want Tao to do to Kris to make him jealous?

2) Fear Watch P-L-U-S- (What song is this from? First to answer gets a sneak peek at next chapter!)