Holding Hands

Does He Like Me?

Tao stirred his hot cocoa, he had been waiting about ten minutes for Kris to arrive. He was starting to think that Kris had stood him up and to make it worse, a man in a puffy black jacket covered in snow walk up to him.

"Can I help you?" Tao asked. The man removed his hood and it turned out to be Kris, Tao's eyes widened "Oh, it was you."

Kris sighed and ped his jacket, he wiped as much snow off the jacket as he could and he put it on the back of the chair. He fixed his hair and sat down across from Tao.

"Why were you covered in snow?"

"Car broke down, can you believe it?"

Tao nodded and added: "Well it is winter, did the tires freeze or something?"

"Battery."

Tao nodded "Been there."

<><><>

Yoohyun drew circles on Jonghyun's bare chest, they had just returned from shoveling the driveway. Jonghyun's mom wouldn't stop nagging Jonghyun about it, so he made Yoohyun help. After shoveling, Jonghyun took a shower and returned to the room to find Yoohyun looking at last year's yearbook. Yoohyun was surprised to see Yoohyun's picture surrounded with hearts. Now the two were just relaxing before Yoohyun had to leave for his dance class.

"Yoohyun?"

"Yeah."

Jonghyun looked down at Yoohyun, who hasn't stopped drawing circles with his finger "I love you."

Yoohyun looked up at him and smiled "I love you too."

Jonghyun puckered his lips, Yoohyun giggled and pecked his lips. Jonghyun tightened his grip on Yoohyun and closed his eyes, he eventually fell asleep to Yoohyun harmonic humming.

<><><>

"Did she now?" Tao asked, not really caring about the story Kris was telling.

"Yeah, she is good at -"

"Sorry for the long wait, hyungs." the waiter interrupted, Tao thanked him, and not just for the food, and watched him off.

Kris stirred his applesauce with a spoon, Tao cut off a piece of ham and put it into his mouth. They didn't really talk much, they just ate and stared at each other.

Kris would sometimes brush his foot against Tao's, it wasn't on accident. Tao didn't stop him.

<><><>

Baekhyun checked the price of the card, then put it in the basket Chanyeol was holding for him. He grabbed the card's envelope and also threw that in. His cousin only wanted money for Christmas, he usually gave him twenty five dollars.

"Who's next?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun looked at a list he made and crossed his cousin off, he pointed at the next person, his mother "My mom, she likes perfume. Let's go to Macys."

Baekhyun paid for the items in his basket then took the bag of items and walked out of the store. Chanyeol followed like a puppy behind Baekhyun, he never took his eyes off the latter.

Baekhyun noticed the couple sitting on the bench, he sighed and continued to Macys. Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun's darkening attitude, and then eyed the couple. He smiled when coming up with a way to make Baekhyun return to his cheery self. 

Chanyeol intertwined his hand with Baekhyun's, Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol "W-what are you doing?"

"Let's hold hands for a while, I don't like the way this creepy old guy stared at you."

Baekhyun looked around "What old guy?"

"He was back there, I scared him off, but he might come back."

Baekhyun bought it, but honestly Chanyeol wanted to hold Baekhyun's hand regardless.

-------------------------------------

Enjoy!?

1) Favorite rookie group?

Mini Game:

woah oh oh oh oh woah oh oh oh

3-6-5 ne soneul japgo

What song and who is it by?

(Hint: You shouldn't need one for this...)