y Dancer

Does He Like Me?

"Next!" a loud feminine voice yelled.

The seventeen year old girl sighed and trudged out from off the stage.

Kyungsoo eyed her and groaned "Why did I agree to this!?"

"Man up, it's just the auditions for the school musical." Yoohyun said.

"That means people will hear me sing and act-why did I even think of doing this!?"

Yoohyun sighed and pointed at the y man leaning against the wall on the other side of the stage, his black hair styled by some famous stylist and his clothes were designer. His head was down, he was typing a message to someone. He was a professional dancer. Kyungsoo looked over at the guy and blushed.

"Do Kyungsoo!"

The y man rose his head, surprised by that name. The man looked over to the other side of the stage, Kyungsoo took a deep breath and took the microphone from Yoohyun.

Kyungsoo walked out onto the stage and held the microphone to his mouth, he greeted the woman assigning parts. The woman nodded and told him to sing.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and started to sing. The y man's mouth dropped, he kicked off the wall and almost went on stage if it wasn't for Kyungsoo early high note.

Yoohyun squealed with excitement and cheered on his face. A short man appeared behind him, he tapped Yoohyun on the shoulder.

Yoohyun turned and gave the short man an innocent smile "Hey, Jonghyun."

Jonghyun smiled and took Yoohyun's hand into his "Guess what."

Yoohyun was surprised at the sudden skinship, but he easily adjusted to it "What?"

"I almost finished the song and I wanted you to know-"

"Yoohyun!" a voice called.

Yoohyun and Jonghyun looked towards the door leading to the hallway of the school, a tall muscular guy stood there. A smile was on his face and his fake square-rim glasses were resting on his model-like nose.

"Jun.K, is there something you needed?" Yoohyun asked, slipping out of Jonghyun's hold and walking over to him.

Jun.K shrugged his shoulders "Just wanted to know if you wanted something from the vending machine, I'm heading there now." Jun.K eyed Jonghyun, then looked back at Yoohyun. He had seen the two holding hands.

Yoohyun shook his head and answered: "I'm good, thanks for asking though."

Jun.K nodded "Alright, I'll be back." he his heels and walked out.

"Who was that?" Jonghyun asked with a bit of anger in his voice

Yoohyun looked at him "Jun.K, my first love-"

"Your first love!?"

Yoohyun nodded "Yeah, but he's straight and he has a girlfriend."

"I see, do you still love him?"

Yoohyun shrugged his shoulders "I don't know anymore, I kind of like this other guy." he looked back at Jonghyun with a smile.

Jonghyun smiled back and his anger suddenly vanished and he said to himself: Who could stay mad when seeing such a beautiful smile?

Then it hit him, the final line, the last line of the song. Jonghyun said a quick goodbye to Yoohyun and ran out, he had to write it down before he lost it.

Yoohyun looked back over at his friend, who had just finished his song. The woman was silent. Kyungsoo took a deep breath and waited for the "Next!" to come.

However, the woman only said: "Good, next." she didn't yell thought, her voice was timid and relaxed. Kyungsoo nodded and quickly ran to the side and into Yoohyun's arms.

"I'm going to die."

Yoohyun chuckled "You did fine."

Kyungsoo took a step away from Yoohyun and before he could speak someone tapped him on the shoulder, Kyungsoo turned around and his mouth dropped, Kyungsoo couldn't beleive that such a y man lived. 

"Do Kyungsoo?" the y man asked.

Kyungsoo nodded his head "That's me."

The y man smiled "Hi, I'm Kim Jongin."

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy!? Some Kaisoo for you!

1) 2Hyun (Jonghyun+Yoohyun) or Junhyun (Jun.K+Yoohyun_

2) O.T.P bias?