Hospital

Does He Like Me?

Kyungsoo Jongin's forehead, he had just returned from surgery. Kyungsoo didn't understand what had happened, but the doctor explained it all.

If they didn't do what they did, Jongin would have died. Kyungsoo didn't remember what it was called, and he didn't care, he was just happy to see Jongin alive and not in pain.

"Jongin!" a feminine voice called from the door.

Kyungsoo looked towards the door and smiled "Hey Mrs. Kim," it was Jongin's mother, she ran to her unconscious son and let her tears out. Kyungsoo reacted fast and gave her a tissue from the box of tissues next to him "I hope you are feeling okay, the surger-"

"Surgery!? What surgery!? I was never told of any surgery!" Mrs. Kim interrupted.

Kyungsoo gave her a confused look "You didn't know?"

"Know what!?" 

"Jongin had a kidney infection, so to make sure some guardian, or parent, knew, they called Jongin's father-but I thought he was dead."

Mrs. Kim looked down "He is dead, from us."

Kyungsoo didn't understand.

Mrs. Kim sighed and sat down on the chair near her, she dabbed the tissue on her forehead and said: "He cheated on me when I was pregnant with Jongin, I found out and sent him walking. He ended up begging for his way back into our family, I wouldn't take him back. However, Jongin was his son and every son needs his father."

"I see, if I may ask, where is his father?"

"In America, with his wife."

Kyungsoo nodded and looked at Jongin, he suddenly felt sympathy for the unconscious man. Kyungsoo Jongin's forehead again and smiled.

Mrs. Kim smiled and added: "He won't stop talking about you, Mr. Do Kyungsoo, you are all he talks about."

Kyungsoo looked over at Mrs. Kim, never taking his hand off Jongin's forehead, and smiled "Really?"

Mrs. Kim nodded "All day long."

Kyungsoo blushed and giggled.

"He would kill me if I said that if he was awake." Mrs. Kim sighed and dabbed her forehead again "If he is just sleeping, I should go get some of his things from his room. Mind watching over him until I get back?"

Kyungsoo nodded "Of course, Mrs. Kim."

Mrs. Kim gave Kyungsoo a kind smile and rose from the chair "I'll be back," she bowed and took a step closer to Jongin's bed, she touched one of his legs and smiled "Jongin, you are lucky to have such a beautiful boy watching over you, don't with him."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened, Mrs. Kim didn't seem like someone who swore. Kyungsoo bowed his head and watched her leave, he looked back at Jongin "You are so lucky, to be watched over by such a beautiful boy."

"Selfish much?" a voice called.

Kyungsoo looked over at the door, Tao and Yoohyun stood at the entrance of the room. Kyungsoo smiled and rose, he motioned his hands at the seats on the other side of Jongin's bed "I'm glad you could make it, took you long enough."

Tao eyed Yoohyun "This kid here didn't want to let go of his boyfriend, so-"

"You would feel the same way if you had a lover!" Yoohyun snapped.

"So he is here too?"

Yoohyun and Tao nodded.

"Where?"

"Parking the car." Yoohyun answered.

Kyungsoo also noticed the lack of a tall and slender man "Where's Kris, he is always with you?" he asked Tao.

Tao sighed and looked at the wall "With Yuri."

"Who's Yuri?"

"His girlfriend." Yoohyun answered.

Tao gave Yoohyun a glare.

"What!? He asked!" Yoohyun defended.

Tao rolled his eyes, walked over, and sat down on one of the chairs. Tao ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Yoohyun stood awkwardly on the other side of the room.

"Sorry, Tao."

Tao looked up at Yoohyun and gave him a smile "It's ok."

Yoohyun nodded and said: "I'll go meet Jonghyun downstairs in the lobby, I'll be back in a little bit." Yoohyun turned around and left the room.

Yoohyun hated this part of him, he couldn't show affection when he really wanted to. He never cried once at his grandparents funeral, he never cried unless it was somebody close to him, but his grandparents were close to him. He loved his grandparents, he still misses them. He misses teasing his grandpa resulting in him getting yelled at, he misses his grandma's cooking, he misses the Sunday mornings waking up at his grandparents house and sneaking into his grandparents room and getting into bed with them. He missed them. He really missed them, but he couldn't show it. He hated himself because of this.

Yoohyun bumped into a few people on his way down to the lobby, he was in thought the entire time. He didn't realize that Jonghyun was following him until Jonghyun grabbed him and turned him.

"You alright, babe?"

Yoohyun fluttered his eyes and eyed his boyfriend "Oh, hi, Jonghyun."

Jonghyun smiled "Hey."

"What did you ask me?"

"Are you okay, you looked possessed a second ago."

Yoohyun gave Jonghyun a smile "I'm fine, just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing important."

"It has to be something important if you didn't hear me calling your name down the hall, what's up?" Jonghyun asked, he helped Yoohyun to a seat and sat beside him.

Yoohyun shook his head "It's nothing."

"You're lying."

"Jonghyun-"

"Yoonie, I'm your boyfriend, you should be able to tell me anything."

"Yoonie?"

Jonghyun nodded "You're nickname."

"I like it."

"Yeah-yeah, but tell me what is going on." Jonghyun added.

Yoohyun sighed and nodded, he wasn't going to get away with this. Yoohyun explained his entire story of his grandparents to Jonghyun, who was just nodding and smiling at the sweet moments Yoohyun and his grandparents shared.

"And I'm guessing this situation is hard for you?"

Yoohyun nodded.

"Give me your hand." Jonghyun said, he took Yoohyun's hand into his hand and smiled "You are a beautiful, amazing, fantastic, creative, y, cute, independent, attractive-"

"I get it Jonghyun."

"Ok-ok, I'm trying to say that you are just someone that doesn't cry at some things, and that is completely okay. You don't get emotional easy, that is completely okay." Jonghyun added, he Yoohyun's cheek and smiled "I love you, Yoohyun."

"I love you too, Jonghyun."

"Are you alright now?" Jonghyun asked.

Yoohyun nodded.

"Good, now let's go see this Jongin guy. I bet your friends are waiting for us, let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!? Kaisoo and 2Hyun!

1) Got milk?

2) Are you enjoying the story?