Chapter 46.

The Heart Never Forgets

 

Daehyun's POV. 

I sighed. 
I sighed. 
I sighed. 
What.. what.. why did this happened? 

I gave a glance around and everyone's face is solemn. 
As in, YongGuk Hyung tries to be all smiley and not so serious. 
But.. you know, he's still thinking hard. 

I hope JiYeon wouldn't leave  me again. Whatever she say, I'm still kind of afraid to lose her. 
I really hate to lose her, because of my Babyz too. 
"Baby.. Please be strong. I love you, always, " I mumbled as I my wallpaper on my phone, smiling, as I admired the beauty in the women I fell in love, fallen in love, and is still in love with. 

"B.A.P going live in 30 seconds. " 
Some random man yelled. 

I pushed myself up. 
Smile, Daehyun, it's show time. 


YongGuk's POV. 
Carmin... 

At least.. she'll be with me because she can get away with the job as B.A.P Artist. 
Hopefully. 
But.. what about the other members? 
Like Hyerim, she's still schooling,
Zelo can't protect her. Imagine if this thing blows up and all her school friends.. and.. oh God. 
Or... Ji Yeon. 
What if she leaves Daehyun again? 
Or those bullying acts against her? 
YongGuk gave a solemn sigh. 
She.. finally got back with Daehyun. 
And.. how can she be put in a situation to .. to.. 
Aish... 

" B.A.P going live in 30 seconds. " 
Some random man yelled. 

Whatever it is, we're still a team, we're still B.A.P, and we're going Live in 30seconds. 
I clapped my hands and gave my team a gummy smile. 
Show time, This is still our dream. For whatever price we pay, it's still our dream, all six of us. . 
Babyz, these babyz out there, they'll be with us. 
Right? 


YoungJae's POV

... 
I just closed my eyes. 
I squeezed it so tight. 
I could feel the sides of my head stretching and hurting. 

Meli.. My Meli.. It.. It'll be fine. Right?
At least it's just one news agency.. 
But it's all so weird. 
I really want to get over and done with the performance and head home to find out who is the master mind behind. 
I clenched my fist and punch against my thighs. 
ARGHS, why does this have to happen? 
Jiyeon will handle this well. I know she will. 
But I hate to throw all the burden on JiYeon. 

" B.A.P going live in 30 seconds. " 
I closed my eyes again, and counted to 10. 
Whatever happens in life, a smile, and my heart on the stage. 
For Babyz. 


Author's POV. 

" Hey.. " he whispered to his phone. 
The other person on the line greeted back. 
" Plan A worked. " He chuckled. 
" Yeah.. I think that should scare them off for a while.. " he continued

" No, don't worry. She can't do much. If she plans to give up this news, remember, we can always push it to the public. But, you know, our focus isn't on tarnishing B.A.P. Just her. " he gave an evil chuckle. 

" What? Hey.. I already said, do not tarnish B.A.P, just her. Yes. Listen to me. I'll let you know her decision. If she goes with the news, Plan C, if not stick to Plan B. Please contact our comrades. " 

" B.A.P going live in 30 seconds, " 

" Oh hey, got to go. " 

The call ended. 



JiYeon's POV. 

" Hey... , YongGuk said to meet them at 1004. " 
" 1004? " You asked. 
Carmin chuckled, " You'll know. " 
Meli smiled and giggled. 

Three of you head outdoors, apparently, they have really worked out the exit points around TS building. 
Perhaps for safety purposes, there were several unseen exits that would be suitable for them to escape the eyes of the obsessed fans. 
 

Three of you sneaked through the hallways that linked to a small little room at the side of an old building. 
Through the little cracks before you head down the stairs to the hallway, you still see that fangirl standing outside. 

You wondered, if it would be good to make friends with her and find out who is behind this. 
Or rather, the details of their diabolical plan. 

" JiYeon.. " Meli called out. 
You shifted your attention to them and followed them. 

She pushed the doors opened, and it brought them to a dainty room. 
It wasn't hugeeeeee... but it was cosy. 
It was like a tiny apartment, and it was simple, but it has little evidence of B.A.P being everywhere. 
You know, the popcorns here and there, you suspected YongGuk would be the culprit from his war shows. 
And crumbs here and there, and you would be suspecting JongUp and Zelo playing video games, as you spied that messily tossed controllers in the shelves. 
You glanced and saw two weights by the side, you wondered if Daehyun used that or JongUp... Or yongguk? 
Your eyes left the living room and glanced at the number of doors. 
And you did a mental calculation, it has six rooms. 
You gave a smirk. 
" How convenient. " you mused. 

"Sorry? " Carmin asked. 
You chuckled, shaking your head, dismissing any words you've said. 
"But... why 1004 ? " 

Meli smiled, " because, we're on the tenth floor. " 
You looked around.. " What? " 

Carmin giggled, and nudged Meli, " Told you she wouldn't get it. " 

"Huh? " 

Before they could continue,
" I'm here... " the doors opened, and Hyerim, (you assumed) , walked in. 
She gave you a wide-eyed stare. 
" You... are... ?"
You walked up to her with a smile, " JiYeon. " 
"Ahhh... ! " She exclaimed and greeted you. 

" I'm Hyerim. " She gave you an adorable smile. 
Before any conversations could proceed, you recognised that noisy chattering anywhere. 
And you found yourself smiling. 
The door swung open as you took a seat on the couch. 

"Hey! " 
" Hey baby.. " 
" Hello.. " 
" Hii... " 
You noticed there was a girl with them, you assumed it would be Eunmi. 
You smiled, she's definitely their coordinator. The way she dressed, wow... 
You gave a quick mental pairing of her and JongUp, perfect. They look so good together. 
You felt like a mother watching her child, kind of proud that your " boys" have all grown up. 

Those thoughts ran through your mind, as you kept your eyes searching for your man. 

He was trying to hold back that wide grin when he caught you searching for him. 
He paced his way forward, and you gladly took him into a hug. 
" Hey,... " you whispered. 
"How was it? " 

He chuckled, " What less do you expect from Busan WonBin? " He pulled back and gave you a wink. 
You gave him a you-have-to-stop-being-so-full-of-yourself-look. 
He chuckled, he gave you a long glance.
It felt sad, worrying.. like how a parent would look as they send their children to school for the first time when they were six, 
The same feeling as they send them to college,
As they let their daughter marry.. 
That kind of face. 
You didn't realised that you held your breath as you caught him staring. 

You turned around and saw the rest approaching their girlfriends, and you chuckled. 
But.. Himchannie.. Sighs. 
Maybe you should hook him up with a nice girl.
You mentally scanned through all the girlfriends you know that would be suitable. 
Before you could finish your thoughts, Carmin already exclaimed that dinner was ready. 
And... your six bunnies, as always, being excited for food, found themselves seated for the meal. 

Dinner, was silent. 
Only small talks here and there.
You tried to be friendly with Eunmi, she smiled, but for obvious reasons she isn't as playful as what YongGuk oppa had said. 
You poke your food, lack of appetite. 
Mind spinning around for tales to tell.
How can you avoid this tricky situation? 
Exclusive news, and its definitely a gold pot for the complany. 
But.. it threatened your loved ones. 
Unless.. you quit.. 
I mean.. well, you can always work here. 
But would it be too suspicious? Such a news taht caused you to quit. 
Besides, it has always been your dream to be a journalist.. 
You never thought you'll be the one revealing your six bunnies' private lives. 
You're not lowly to do that, for the sake of useless fame and fortune. 


Daehyun nudged you, you forced a smile to let your love know you're okay. 
He still kept his eyes on you, and to assure him, you scooped up a huge spoonful of rice, and playfully stuffed in his mouth. 
He chuckled, and brought a hand to cover his mouth, and slightly shot you a glare. 
While he did that, his other hand gave a light squeeze on your free hand. 
You gave a giggle, which eventually became a faint smile. 
And took in a bite, just for Daehyun. 

YoungJae finished fast, and came over to you. 
You nodded as you realised he was done, 
You immediately stood up, Daehyun looked at you as he caught you by your hand, you turned around, and he mumbled, " Food first. " 
You smile, ignoring his worrying eyes, as you took the other hand to loosen his grip. 
" It'll be quick. "You quickly loosen his grip and... as you did that, you couldn't help but notice HimChan wasn't really happy.
Nonetheless, you shrugged that feeling off and followed YoungJae into his room, and as  he set up his computer, you grabbed a neighbouring chair. 

You helped him through the details he required, as he rapidly does the tapping of the keys on the keyboard, confusing procdures that you didn't quite understand.  
You have also showed him the email, which in fact, you have not showed anyone. 
Just YoungJae. 
Both of you were immersed in discovering the culprit, you didn't know someone was also paying attention to the both of you. 

" So... when this happens, " YoungJae explains, " It means that the user has choose to use a wireless network to disguise his identity, pretty intelligent in fact, " He commented, but his face grew solemn. 

You chewed your lower lips, " So... ?" you urged him. 
" I need some time. "  he replied. 
"Its really tricky to decipher the computer ID, and it would be even worse if he used a general computer at those public places,.. you know, youw on't have a clue. It would be easier to work with the police, since they are granted authority, " YoungJae sighed as he leaned back on his chair and rubbed his temples and knitted his brows together, " but you know, " he looked at you, " That's not possible. " 
" But , " he sighed before letting a tired smile invade his frown, " I'll do my best. " 

He went back to deciphering more codes. 

"Thanks, " you  closed your eyes in a while after he told you this, this is a crazy maze of searching.. is this worth? 
Or should you just come up with a plausible story that might somehow allow you to get your job done, and also not affect B.A.P. 
Or,,lie to your boss? 
You should discuss with YongGuk, or Dae? 
HimChan? But you're still angry at him for saying such an insensitive remark. 
But your heart is tempted. 
Really... what fans wants, isn't it for their oppas to be alone, so somehow they have a chance to be with them? 
You sighed, you don't really know what's wrong to date them. 


You were about to stand up and ask for a laptop to work, Daehyun came in with his. 
" Thought you might like one, " he smiled. 

You lingered your gaze at this perfect boy. 
You chewed your lips, and wondered, what will you ever do without him? 
You mouthed, " Thankyou. " because you couldn't trust your voice, and took the laptop in your hand. 
Daehyun sat beside you, and watch you work. 

" Dae... " you pulled his hand lightly, " Let's go to your room. " You whispered. 
He gave you a surprised look, but before he could respond, you have already left the room. 
You settled yourself on his bed, you told him to close the doors. 

He gave you a surprised look, but he complied, he snuggled with you on his bed, and whispered, " What's wrong? " 

 

You forced a smile, " I just want to snuggle with you, " you teased. 
"You haven't finished your meal, " he gave a wry smile. . 
You looked away, like a child ignoring his words. 
"Hey... " he nudged you. 
" I'm not hungry, " you mumbled. 
He gave you a nonchalant smile, and nodded thoughtfully without saying anything.
He knew you better, since, you'll probaby be bugging you for food if you're really hungry.
He wrapped his arms around your waist and rest his chin on your shoulders as you his laptop. 
You giggled when the screen lit up, you shot him a smirk. 
He gave you an innocent look, " What? " rolled off his tongue. 
"Why do you have a folder called BJY? " you raised your eyebrows as you went to click it. 
" Hey... !! " He got nervous, and quickly took charge of the mouse. 
"No, let me seee! " And you managed to successfully opened the folder. 
It was all your pictures, your videos.. everything. 
"W...o...w... " you didn't know what to say. 
He buried his face in the pillow, you laughed as you smacked him lightly, " Someone is a real fan eh? " 

"QUITMfff TEASINGmgggff" his voice was muffled as he refused to face you. 
You laughed and whispered, " I kinda love my number 1 fan. " 
He turned around, " Kinda?! " 
You gave a smug look, and continued to your email to access your archived mails. 
"Yah... kinda love? " He probed you again. 
"SHHHHHHHH... " you snapped, " Noona is working. "  You were smiling so wide now, yet trying to stay stern. 
"NOONA?! YAH, Baek Ji Yeon! " He gave you an unbelievable look. 
You were taking everything to not burst out laughing. 
" Yess, so shhhhhhh..." 
"Yeon-ah... " 
You ignored him. 
"Yeon? " 
Still scrolling through. 
"Baby? " 
You found it. 
"Yahh! " He sharply took your chin to face him, 
He gave you a smirk. 
" I kinda love this, noona too, " 


You were getting shy and could swear that you're blushing. 
It has been so long why are you still blushing at his words?! " 
"Mwoh ya.... " you whined a little softly, trying to act cool. 
" Nothing, " he gave you a smug smile and went back to hugging you and resting his chin on your shoulder. 
You bit your lips to prevent your smile to spread too wide, but you know you're really really screaming on the inside. 
Damn Jung DaeHyun and his sweet tongue. 

You accessed to your documents, and started to zoom in to the images, to discover possible clues that could give you some idea. 

Daehyun gasped, " Whoa.." 
His eyes were kinda taken aback by the photos. 
You gave him a glance, " Dae.. " You mumbled. 
"Hmm? " Eyes still glued on the photos. 
" What if it was us? " You asked quietly. 
He turned his head to look into your eyes. 
" Does it matter? " he smiled. 
" It doesn't change anything. " 


In that moment, you looked into his eyes, and you found something that you've been seeking for the whole day ever since you've found out the news.
Security. 
Daehyun always gave you that. 
No matter seven years ago, three years ago, or even just this mornng. 
He has always made everything better, somehow. 
In the matters of love, everything and anything is possible. 
You have tons of friends who got together and broke up. 
You have tons of friends who remained broken and scarred after all this years. 
You have tons of friends who lost their directions at the end of everything. 


It is not about the length of time of  being together, 
Or the times that you laughed with each other, 
But how many heart aches you've felt for each other, but still choose to do that again. 
It is not about failing to remember anniversaries, but knowing that even if you forget, what's important isn't that monthly achievement being together, but the daily moments together and feeling blessed. 
You just feel like you, when you're with him. 


Daehyun gave you security, because both of you had the same visions and opinions. 
Both of you experienced so much heart pain, but.. still choose each other. 
That was security. 
It felt like how all the little baby animals in the embrace of their mothers. 
It felt like a family under a roof. 
It felt like moments like Thanksgiving/Chuseok when the whole family is together. 
Daehyun was home wherever you go. 
And you're home now. 

All these thoughts ran through your mind, and he didn't once left his eyes away from you.
He pressed his lips on you, " Stay strong " he whispered after breaking the kiss off. 
You smiled, and held back your tears. 

Daehyun, was all you need. 


He continued to hug you as you continued to notice any possible clues, 
You glanced at the location, the street names, the restaurant at the back. 
You even tried to look at the glass pane for possible reflection. 
How to be a detective when you're made to report secrets of famous people? 

You received a message from YoungJae.. 
Weird.. He could have called you. 


.....
.....
.....


You pondered at his message. 
You gave a glance at Daehyun. 
He had already fallen asleep. 
You smiled, as you took the blankets up and cover him, trying your best not to wake him up, yet loosen his grip around your waist, and make him sleep more comfortably. 

"No... " he mumbled in his sleep.
You gave a soft chuckle, and after much careful positioning yourself to pry from his grip and shifting his arms, he was settling so adorably on the bed. 
Just like a baby dae.

You giggled at this thought. 

You glanced back at the message, and delete it. 
You realised that you need your laptop
Hmm... you decided it would be a quick trip back home and back perhaps. 
But.. you have to go back to TS Entertainment. 
Hmm... 
You glanced at Daehyun. 
You gave a long kiss on his forehead, " I'll be back, " You whispered. 


And, you quietly slipped out of the doors after grabbing your phone, and followed the hallways back to TS Ent. 

When you finally reached, you snuck through the back doors like you did when you first came here. 


Your mind was thinking of his message, Who is he? 



(Message from YoungJae) 
Yeon-ah, I need you to search through your data base for this person. 
Byul. 
He's obviously not having an Australian name. 
He's suspicious. 
Delete this message upon reading. 







 


Surprise, 
Okay, I know, it has been a month but you have no idea how crazily busy I was. 
And I didn't have time to sit down and pen down my inspirations, when I do, I would no longer feel like writing. 
Funny how that happens.. 
I really missed you guys, and I'm going to try to finish this plot as perfect as I can.  
Like, you guys have been so so so suppportive and it means so much to me. 
I'm sorry to say after this huge plot, the ending will be approaching. 
I'll try to update often... I will try... 

Disclaimer : These are really based on fictional imaginations, as far as I try to be realistic, it can be dramatic in a person's lives. 
And what ever happens next, remember, I have no grudges against them xD 
Enjoy :)