Mysterious Lover?!

Boku wa Romeo! HSJ FanFic

The next day Mizuki walked to school as normal. She met Hikari and Chinen out by the shoe lockers and they walked through the corridor to the second floor and on into their classroom. Daiki was pacing the length on the classroom with Eri and Midori staring at him, giggling.

‘Daiki what are you doing?’ Chinen looked puzzled.

Mizuki and Hikari exchanged looks. ‘Honestly do boys know anything these days?’ Hikari laughed.

Mizuki, Midori and Eri also laughed with Hikari and they all sat at their desks talking. Chinen looked even more puzzled then before but still followed Hikari and sat behind her. Then Abbi walked through the door. ‘Good morning!’ She smiled brightly. ‘The ramen at your parents shop was good. Tell your parents thank you.’

‘Ok’ Hikari smiled at her.

Abbi sat at her seat beside Daiki’s and looked up at the still pacing Daiki.

Eri whispered over to Midori. ‘I don’t think he’s even noticed.’ They chuckled.

‘Oh, talking about love like we are…’ Midori laughed. ‘How was Ueda-kun?’

‘He’s great. Getting along with his studies as always, he’s never behind.’ She smiled.

‘Good. Next time bring him along to the ramen shop?’ Hikari interrupted, though she was listening all along. ‘Oh…’ She started. ‘ABBI.’ She spoke louder hoping to catch Daiki’s attention. ‘Why don’t you bring your boyfriend next time?’

Daiki turned fast. ‘Boyfriend’ he said quietly to himself.

‘I don’t have one Hikari-chan.’ She smiled up to her.

‘YATTA!!!’ Daiki punched the air above him. ‘Oh. I mean…’ He uttered. ‘The plan… Abbi!’ He looked over to her. ‘Can I talk to you later? Maybe on the roof at lunch break?’

Before Abbi could answer Junno-sensei walked through the door, early for a change. ‘A confession!’ He stuttered. ‘Just how many of you have boyfriends and girlfriends now! Sensei is starting to feel lonely.’

Ryosuke walked through behind and didn’t even stop to say hello. Mizuki saw him and thought of what happened the night before.

Junno-sensei grabbed him around the shoulders. ‘Yama-chan~… what about you do you have a girlfriend?’ He looked away disheartened. ‘Of course someone like you does, Sensei really does feel lonely now! Well everyone take your seats lets start English.’

Everyone started to move to their seats. ‘Daiki.’ Abbi paused. ‘The roof… at lunch?’ She smiled.

‘Yeah… YEAH!’ Daiki suddenly in high spirits.

‘Okay class get your textbooks out’ Junno-sensei still completely depressed.

Mizuki removed her book from under her desk. Then a note fell onto her lap she looked around to see if anyone knew anything. Curiously she opened it up.

Sorry about last night. I didn’t mean to scare you if I did.

I want to see you again if you do too. Meet me again.’

Dumbfounded. ‘How can I respond when I don’t know who wrote it.’ She thought to herself. Then she felt a tug on her hair, like almost every day, Ryosuke was running his fingers through the ends that he’d pulled over his desk. Under the spell of his playing, without noticing Junno-sensei walked passed as took the note from her hands.

‘Woah! A love letter, no wait, a stalker letter’ he looked over at Mizuki confused.

‘It’s nothing’ she got up to get the note back. But before she could Eri took it.

‘Mizuki, what did you do last night? I thought you were innocent?’ Eri looked almost disappointed.

‘It’s not what you think, I met someone last night. He was really nice and had a beautiful personality.’ She responded.

‘What about his looks?’ Midori stood up intrigued.

‘It’s not all about looks Midori-chan.’ Eri shook her head ashamed.

‘But who was he?’ Hikari asked.

‘I don’t know?’ Mizuki sat back down. ‘He wouldn’t let me see his face… but… he hugged me.’ She smiled and looked out the window.

‘But how do you know what he was like if he just hugged you?’ Eri suddenly sounding more interested.

‘He blindfolded me… I know what that sounds like! Before anyone comments on it.’ She quickly added.

Daiki commented. ‘Sounds like someone that maybe you know but don’t maybe notice or get along with too well, and the fact that you have a note in the class, he must go to school here else he’ll be a bit suspicious.’

‘Yeah, I guess but he won’t own up to it here with everyone around.’ Eri said starting a duo conversation between her and Daiki.

Mizuki looked around the class everyone looking tensely towards her, all apart from Ryosuke her suspect. His head remained on the desk since the start. Mizuki took the note back from Midori who was currently reading it. ‘If he wants to meet again I will, he was gentle and I know he won’t hurt me.’ She said confidently.

Ryosuke fidgeted which after the other students looked back to their textbooks.

‘Your way too easy Mizuki-chan’ Hikari said. ‘but don’t worry I’m sure if its someone in school they will become a great boyfriend.’

Mizuki stood up suddenly tense herself. ‘Boy… Boyfriend… no that probably won’t happen, I haven’t been here long myself so I don’t think that will happen this fast.’

‘But look at Abbi and Daiki?’ Midori said. ‘She only got here yesterday but then again nothings actually happened yet.’ She smirked. ‘Not till lunch break.’ Eri snickered too.

Daiki rose up. ‘Shut up Midori, I’m happy that Mizuki had found someone.’ He smiled back to her. ‘Good luck Mizuki-chan. Try your best!’

‘Anyway once more my lesson has been interrupted because of ‘love’’ Junno-sensei even more disheartened then before.

‘Who started it?’ Hikari bit back. ‘You, Junno-kun,’

Mizuki sat staring at the note and Ryosuke went back to playing with her hair she felt happy that maybe she’d found someone, without realising she’d fallen in love with someone she didn’t know.