Love

Boku wa Romeo! HSJ FanFic

Getting ready for the weekend, everyone was by the shoe lockers.

‘Daiki what time are you picking me up tomorrow?’ Abbi said with their arms around each other.

‘Maybe around 12?’ He kissed her gently on the cheek and they smiled putting their heads together.

‘Oh you have a date tomorrow?’ Chinen asked walking towards Hikari. ‘Us too, Hikari’s coming over whilst my parents are at work.’

‘But nothing is going to happen, right Chii~’ Hikari said pinching his cheeks and then kissing him on the nose.

‘No…’

‘Midori, we still on for the movie tomorrow?’ Eri said as they started to walk through the door, ‘yes, me and Yuya will meet you there at 2?’

‘Okay, that’s good I’m meeting Ueda at 1.’

Approaching the gate Yuya and Yabu waited smiling.

‘Afternoon, beautiful’ Yuya grabbed Midori’s hand. ‘Can I walk you home?’

‘Yes’ Midori replied. ‘See you guys later.’

‘Kei-kun shall we get going my parents are waiting for us?’ Yabu said smiling at him.

‘Sure, Kita don’t get into trouble with your gang-banger boyfriend.’ Kei laughed holding onto Yabu’s hand embarrassed.

‘Oi, Koki is a teddy bear!!!’ Kita went to high kick Kei but saw he was laughing and joking for a change and let him go with Yabu.

‘I’m glad they are together!’ Hikari smiled bright, ‘common Chii~ lets go, see you later guys.’

‘Abbi shall we get going too! But I want a kiss…’ Daiki started acting silly from nowhere.

‘Umm.. there’s a bug on your nose… stay still.’ Abbi leant forward to him and kissed him. ‘Gotchaa!~’

‘Aigoo, I really hate bugs!!!’ Daiki faffed about a little then grabbed Abbi’s hands. ‘See this…’ He put her hands on his chest. ‘You made my heart go doki doki~’

Abbi smiled and looked at him blushing, pulling him away she said to Mizuki and Kita, ‘We’re going back too mine… see you later.’

‘Oh they are so gonna do it today…’ Kita said laughing. ‘Shall we go?’

‘Yeah’ Mizuki replied.

 

‘So many relationships about… anyone you like Mizuki?’ Kita said swaying a little whilst she walked.

‘Well, there’s someone and then there’s that incident a month or so back… and Keito?’ Mizuki looked to the floor. ‘He hasn’t been in school since.’

‘Keito Okamoto?’ Kita queried.

‘Yes from Class A.’

‘Oh he’s gone to England to study for the rest of high school.’ Kita said looking to the sky. ‘His parents have transferred back and forth since he was little. His grandma even lives there. But this time he went on his own accord.’

‘How do you know so much?’ Mizuki stopped.

‘Well, they are family friends. Kei and I have known them since like birth… we lived next door until we moved to this area, the summer before high school, when my dad got the company house.’ Kita said looking at Mizuki who was now behind her.

‘Oh, sorry I don’t know why I said that weird. It’s just I don’t know why he ran away… I mean if he hasn’t done anything…’

‘He’s a great guy shame he moved really.’ Kita said and then a light bulb sparked in her brain. ‘Wait did you say you liked someone?’

‘What?’

‘You said you liked someone… who is it?’

‘Ahh a neighbour’

‘Intriguing… Someone in our neighbourhood’ Kita looked around at each house think of who lived where.

‘I don’t fully know if I like him, but when he’s around I feel a bit happier… and when he hugged me my body controlled itself and completely ignore any thought.’

‘You know that’s not liking someone at all…’

‘It’s not?’ Mizuki stopped once more.

‘It’s love… L-O-V-E… love.’ Kita laughed, ‘I get that feeling with Koki…’

‘The gang-banger…’

‘You too, please don’t listen to Kei… I would love for everyone to meet him one day, maybe soon you can double date with the guy you love.’

‘Yeah… wait love?’

‘Yes love… is your brain broken today or are you not picking up signals.’ Kita poked Mizuki’s head and laughed.

‘Stop that, I’m not an alien space ship.’

‘Could’ve fooled me…’ A different voice interrupted.

‘Ryosuke…’ Mizuki gasped and brushed off her shoulders.

‘Yamada-kun… Mizuki when did you get so familiar with… Yamada?’ Kita said half smiling.

‘I live directly across the road from her, our mothers are friends now too.’ Ryosuke inputted. ‘This is your stop right Inoo-san. So common Mizuki I’ll walk the rest with you…’ He grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

‘Bye Mizuki!!’ Kita yelled walking in her gate.

‘Sorry Kita…’ Mizuki said back to her.

Kita winked at her and knew that Ryosuke was the one she loved.

‘Do you have to this sort of thing?’ Mizuki said trying to pull away from the constant grip.

Ryosuke let go of her arm, but grabbed her face and put his close to hers. ‘Is this better?’

Mizuki blushed and looked away. ‘Stop it…’

Ryosuke saw Mizuki seemed hurt by him and felt upset himself. ‘Sorry.’ He let go.

Mizuki knew that if he held her again she would get carried away like before, but out of nowhere she felt her body taking toll once more. ‘Wait.’ She stopped with his back facing her, she grabbed the back of his blazer and walked closer to him. She went to move her hands to put her arms around his waist, but thought truck her. What was she doing? And the thought that Kita said love left her frozen.

‘Mizuki… What’s wrong?’ Ryosuke’s soft voice appeared. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the front of him. He looked at her and wanted to hold her. He touched her hair and twirled it in his fingers. ‘I love this hair, as soon as I saw you I wanted to play with it.’

Mizuki looked up at him and smiled. ‘Thank you. No one’s ever complemented my hair like that before.’ She was back to her normal self as she turned to walk away she felt a tear fall down her cheek.

‘You’re crying’

‘Yes, that’s stupid… sorry.’ As she went to walk away Ryosuke grabbed her hand.

‘Let’s walk like this for a while.’

Mizuki looked at slightly bigger hand that grasped hers so tightly. But wanted him to hold her more like this, they arrived at their houses. ‘No one’s home, want to come in for a while?’ She hesitated, still holding onto his hand. ‘Oh, sorry you probably won’t want to… stupid idea.’

‘I’ll come in… no one’s home for me either… it’s boring alone. Shall we?’