England Pt 1

Boku wa Romeo! HSJ FanFic

The group finally arrived in London. Daiki was still unconscious and the group became worried.

‘Koki, how strong was that stuff?’ Kita angrily looked at him.

‘Well… strong enough that he would sleep through the trip…’ Koki looked at the shocked faces and tried to reassure. ‘But he won’t die or anything!’

Ryosuke grabbed the tissue from Daiki’s face and looked at the stained blue colour. ‘Where exactly did you get this from Koki?’

‘I know people…’ Koki said looking to the floor.

‘Total gang-banger…’ Kei said smiling and hiding behind Yabu.

Koki put his fist up but was stopped by Kita grabbing his fist and biting it.

The others laughed and made their way out of the jet. ‘Maybe we should get to the hotel and let him sleep it off…’ Hikari said nudging the guys to pick him up.

Ryosuke lead the crowd out of the airport and into separate cabs instructing them where to go.

Throwing Daiki down on the bed, the group sat around the large hotel room that looked over all of London. The girls walked to the balcony and were amazed seeing the River Thimes and the London Eye… ‘Omo, I want to do that!’ Mizuki said pointing towards the London Eye.

Ryosuke grabbed her hand. ‘If you want to… tomorrow.’

‘No, once we find Abbi.’ Mizuki said looking at him smiling.

The group decided to go to sleep as they arrived late and were tired.

The next morning Daiki started to move about and realised he wasn’t at home in his bed, but was in a hotel room. He looked around to see everyone spread out on sofas, beds and on the floor. He got up and looked out the window. ‘Oh my god, where the hell am I?’ The others didn’t stir but as he looked more he noticed he was in England. His heart fell to his stomach, he looked at everyone who had bought him here and slightly a tear fell down his cheek. He moved away from the bedroom and left the hotel promptly. He slowly walked down the street, his head was all over the place and he didn’t even care that he was lost, or in a foreign country, he didn’t know a word of English, only what Abbi would say when she got confused with Japanese. As he made his way to the River he stopped and leaned against the wall looking down to his pitiful reflection. He turned leaning his elbows against the wall and looked up to the clear sky. ‘Aish, what am I doing…’ He looked down to the floor then inspected the street. Once again he looked down at the water.

‘Daiki…’

Daiki’s eyes widened, he was shocked as he turned to see Abbi stood in front of him in her new school uniform. As he saw her he thought she suited this life more than when she was in japan.

‘I thought it was you…’ Abbi smiled and waved.

Abbi, are you coming?’ A male voice said in English up the road. As Daiki turned he noticed it was Keito. The boy accused for being Mizuki’s mystery man. ‘Oh, Daiki-kun… why are you in England?’

‘I don’t know, but I think I have a pretty good idea…’ Daiki looked at Abbi then his eyes diverted to the slightly baggy top she was wearing.

‘You don’t know?’ Abbi laughed. ‘How can you come to England, and not know why?’ She grabbed his arm loosely and smiled at him, like she used to.

‘How can you act like nothing’s happened?’ Daiki said moving away from Abbi.

‘I don’t want things to be like this, that’s why I left; I thought you might be here too…’ Abbi stopped and walked away starting to cry.

‘What’s wrong with you, you know you shouldn’t cause stress to pregnant people…’ Keito started to move to comfort Abbi.

Without hesitation Daiki grabbed Keito turned him to face him and punched him with all his might. ‘What did you say?’

Abbi heard the hit and turned to see Daiki yelling at Keito. ‘What are you doing?!’ Abbi ran back and grabbed Daiki by the arm.

‘He knows about you?’ Daiki said with tears in his eyes. ‘Why did you tell someone like him… why is he the one taking care of you, why him? Why not me…’ Daiki grabbed the tops of Abbi’s arms. ‘This guy who has the guts to tell me what not to do…’ Daiki looked at Abbi’s stomach. ‘It’s mine right? Or did you come here because you knew it was his…’

Abbi widened her eyes and looked at Daiki intensely. ‘You think that? You think I would cheat on you…’ She pushed him away, ‘are you stupid!’ Her tears became uncontrollable. ‘Of course he’s yours!’

‘He?’

‘Yes, it’s a boy… our son…’ Abbi looked at him and Keito, ‘Keito was just a friend that I could talk to about it all… my school doesn’t know, I didn’t want it getting out, so I told Keito as I knew him from Japan.’ Abbi slightly smiled. ‘Idiot… I never knew you had this sort of side to you…’

Daiki was still stood stiff. ‘He?’

Abbi laughed brightly as she always did. She smiled at him and stuck her tongue out jokingly hoping to get a reaction. He looked at her smiling and picked her up spinning her happily.

‘We’re going to be late…’ Keito said breaking up the happy family mood.

‘Oh of course…’ Abbi said smiling. ‘Meet me after school?’

‘Okay, here?’

‘Okay!’ She said brightly, she hugged him tightly goodbye and then moved forwards towards Keito she leant down to grab her bag and fell to the floor. She rolled to her back holding her stomach. She screamed in pain and tensed her face tight. As she lost consciousness she murmured Daiki’s name softly.