Midori's Mindset

Boku wa Romeo! HSJ FanFic

Midori had been feeling weird since the end of the cultural festival. She’d been happier and for some reason the only thing on her mind was Yuya. She sat at home all day on the weekend and thought of why out of nowhere he has suddenly appeared in her thoughts and dreams. She lay on her bed staring at the ceiling trying to think of different subjects but her mind was blocked.

‘Midori, It’s time you get up’ Hikari called coming through her back door. ‘Midori!’ She yelled up the stairs wondering where she could be.

‘Maybe she’d not home…’ Eri said curious.

‘And leave the door unlocked?’ Hikari said checking the living room.

‘It’s Midori?’ Eri giggled.

‘I’m here…’ Midori walked down the stairs slowly.

‘Good we have news… and you look terrible…’ Hikari said catching sight of her.

‘Thanks… I couldn’t sleep well…’ Midori said wiping her eyes gently.

‘Well listen Ryosuke and Mizuki told us something important…’ Eri said looking at the state of the kitchen. ‘They have a plan to help Daiki’

‘What plan?’ Midori murmured throwing herself onto her sofa.

‘To take Daiki to England to find Abbi…’ Hikari smiled. ‘But we are all going next week…’

‘All of us, being who?’ Midori scratched her and looked up at the two disgusted girls.

‘Well, Daiki, Me, You, Eri, Ryosuke, Mizuki, Chinen, Kita, Kei and Yuya too… he wants to come along.’ Hikari said smiling.

‘Okay… but how are we getting there…’ Midori said raising her head a little.

‘Ryosuke’s dad’s private jet… honestly the rich…’ Hikari rolled her eyes and then smiled again.

Eri butted in. ‘But we’ll be missing 3 days of school… So we’re going to get in trouble’

‘Ahh, I don’t care I’m always getting myself told off… the principle loves me’ Midori half laughed but her mind was still full of Yuya.

‘Come on we gotta go out and meet the others to plan kidnapping Daiki…’ Eri said walking towards the door.

‘Kidnapping?!’ Midori was shocked.

‘Yes he’s not going to agree is he?’ Hikari laughed trying to pull her up from the sofa.

Midori suddenly shot up and knocked Hikari to the floor. ‘Oh yeah! I’ll quickly get changed!’ With that Midori ran upstairs and threw on some clothes. Hikari got up from the floor and brushed herself off as they were waiting Eri decided to step outside and get some fresh air. Hikari was looking around the kitchen and noticed a ring on the counter. She saw the inscription and knew who it was from but couldn’t figure out what happened to the two of them for them not to talk and Yuya to go away. She heard Midori make her way down the stairs and grabbed the ring to put in her pocket. She turned to see her staring at her back and smiled. ‘Shall we go Hikari-chan!’ Midori said brightly.

‘Sure Eri’s outside.’ Hikari replied feeling the ring in her pocket.