England Pt 2

Boku wa Romeo! HSJ FanFic

The others arrived at the hospital after the unexpected phone call from Keito. They saw Daiki and Keito with the doctor and rushed towards them.

‘What happened?’ Hikari started.

‘Is Abbi okay?’ Midori continued.

‘The baby?’ Eri finished.

‘Okay. One at a time, please.’ Daiki smiled. ‘Don’t worry they are both fine, it was stress related.’

Keito added. ‘The scan was fine, the baby is okay.’

Before long, Abbi was discharged and the group moved towards the London Eye, they didn’t expect to find Abbi so easily, so they decided to end the trip sooner than planned.

Yuya asked Midori to ride together, and after Midori’s constant thought of him she didn’t say no.

Eri and Keito accompanied Kei and Yabu.

Mizuki and Ryosuke road together as did Daiki & Abbi, Kita & Koki and Hikari & Chinen.

…..

Daiki was completely focused on Abbi and Abbi was enjoying herself looking around to find her house. ‘Abbi, last time we went on a big wheel was at the amusement park…’

‘I know it’s been so long…’ Abbi smiled. ‘But this time you’re the one leaving me.’ She joked.

‘You know I thought I could try and forget you… but seeing you again, I’ve realised that’s not happening.’ He said holding her from behind resting his hands on her stomach. ‘But I’m letting you do this alone.’

Abbi smiled and turned to face him. ‘I don’t want to ruin your life Daiki… I want you to graduate from school… and continue being a good person.’

‘And I want you and our son to be by my side.’

‘No, I can’t ruin your life.’ Abbi said smiling and leaning her head on his chest.

‘It’ll ruin me at the thought that you are on the other side of the world looking after him on your own.’

Abbi sighed. ‘Fine, I’ll come back to you…’ She looked up at him. ‘But not until you graduate from high school.’ She smiled at him. ‘I’ll come back at your graduation.’ She pulled off her blue handmade bracelet from her wrist and put it on his. ‘If I show up and you’re still wearing this bracelet. I’ll stay and we’ll raise him together.’

Daiki looked at the frail blue bracelet which made home on his wrist comfortably. ‘Okay,’ Daiki smiled and looked at her putting their noses together. ‘When that time comes, I have a condition.’

Abbi looked surprised at him but nodded.

‘Marry me?’ Daiki kissed her before she had a chance to answer him.

‘Marry?’ Abbi looked into his eyes and knew that she wanted that more than anything. ‘Marriage it is…’

…………

Midori was sat down avoiding eye contact with Yuya.

‘Why aren’t you looking around?’ Yuya said looking at her happily. ‘I know you; you love this sort of thing…’

‘How…’ Midori started. ‘How do you know me? You always know what to say or do… how when I have no memory of telling you anything I like…’

Yuya cut her off by grabbing her hand tightly and pulling her to her feet. ‘Then try to remember?’

‘Try to remember what?’ Midori said looking at him like he’s crazy.

‘If I tell you, then that’s not you remembering is it?’ Yuya smiled.

Midori moved away from him, unable to run she finally found the courage to ask him all the unanswered questions. ‘I also think I’m missing, sometimes I dream about you, about dating you… ever since that accident, something hasn’t been right with Hikari too and it revolves you, when I mention you, her eyes widen… and when it’s nothing her emotion drops…’ She looked away from him. ‘Truthfully, I know there is definitely something missing, and when I try my hardest to think of what it could be it hurts…’

Yuya smiled and pulled her face towards his. ‘Midori, I want you to remember and I won’t stop until you smile like you used to.’ He kissed her softly and looked her intensely for her response.

As she opened her eyes she felt a burden on her heart. ‘Do it again…’

Yuya smiled and kissed her once more but more passionately. Their fingers entwined and Midori’s eyes tightened together. Her head went on overload, overflowing with memories, memories of Yuya.

‘I remember…’ Midori said pulling out of their kiss. ‘We dated, I was on my way to meet you from school… then I fell… I remember it all.’ Midori’s speech turned to jibberish, she paused suddenly and looked up at him. ‘I love you.’

…………..

Hikari and Chinen entered the cabin; they went on alone and were hand in hand. ‘I’m glad we got to do this before it was time to go…’ Chinen said smiling. He looked at Hikari who had a blank expression. ‘Are you okay?’

‘I’m fine, just thinking…’ She said looking at him whilst letting out a large sigh.

‘About what…’ Chinen sat down next to her to comfort her fear of heights. With his arm around her shoulder he said, ‘come on you can tell me anything?’

‘Well... it’s about Abbi and Daiki…’ She stopped and looked down. ‘I just was thinking today… maybe it would have been better if she lost the baby? Everything would be back to normal, her and Daiki, they would have a second chance at their life, I mean look at Abbi, she’ll have to quit school now they know about her.’

Chinen couldn’t believe what he was hearing. ‘You say you think it would’ve been better for them to lose that baby, after all this…’ He removed his hand from her shoulder and got up to look out the window.

‘Well… I don’t mean it horribly.’ Hikari tried to cover her tracks a bit but in the end gave up. ‘I just thought its causing them so much stress…’

‘So you think losing their baby, their son, would create less stress…’

‘Why are you getting mad at me?’ She said looking up at him.

‘Isn’t that much obviously, who are you to contradict, you couldn’t understand, you’ve never been in their situation.’ Chinen turned to face her with red ears, which he only got when angry. ‘If they lost that baby, that would be it for them, Abbi couldn’t just forget it, come back and act as if everything is fine. Nor could Daiki,’

‘That’s not what I meant, well… I just thought it would let them have a chance at university, jobs, qualifications…’ Hikari became upset and couldn’t hold in her tears of regret.

As she went to speak again Chinen turned away from her. ‘It’ll be better if you don’t.’